• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 1,539 Views, 5 Comments

Half baked sun cakes part 2: A slim chance. - rosa4558



Twilight is the last pony in equestria.

  • ...
 5
 1,539

Compromise

Oh Twilight you dummy!You just made a fool of yourself.

Twilight looked up at the beast. I wonder why the beast hasn't killed me yet.What was the name of the species again? Twilight started to ponder on ideas. Ooh I know!I'll go check the book of creatures!That will tell me what the name is! Twiight went to her bookshelf and picked out a book,plopped down,and started skimming through it.

I wonder what the mare is reading,Ixiolu thought. As she walked closer to her,she saw that the mare was looking for her species. Doesn't she know the name of my kind? How idiotic this mare is. Still Ixiolu leaned closer to the mare. "Let's see now..."Mumbled the purple mare. "No....nope.nein...negatory,negative...いいえ。.....なぜここにあるゆで卵についての章があるのでしょうか?(NOTE:JUST PUT THE JAPANESE WORDS INTO TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO KNOW WHAT SHE'S SAYING OR ASK ME WHAT IT MEANS. "no...AHA!!!!" "GARAAHH!!!"Screamed a surprise Ixiolu as she fell on her back.

"HERE IT IS!" Exclaimed Twilight."Ok so the name is.....felinus.....potassium sulfate.Wait what?Well what do you thin-" It was then that Twilight noticed that the beast had fallen on her back."Oh....er...sorry.Anywho,it seems that a kind of acid is in your name....so that explains.....a lot..." The beast had stood up and continued walking towards Twilight when she realized that the mare was zoning out.

"Hello Zecora." "Hm?Oh hello girls.It is nice to meet in a time of need." "What happene-" "OH OH! LET ME GUESS!!! A BANANA!!!" "Er...Pinkie....no..." "Today I day is grave,the ones you love the most you cannot save" "What!?" Exclaimed Applejack.Rainbow Dash chuckled. "Nice try Zecora.You can drop the joke now." "Ah but it is true my friends. The jokes you crave,but in the near future you life is grave." Everypony stood there speechless.

"Hello?Hellooo?"Ixiolu had been trying to get the mare's attention for almost an hour now. How can I possibly get her attention if she going to be stupid!? Ixiolu then tried to gently paw at her back until she got frustrated and started to scratch her back.Nothing.Great.Now this idiot of a mare won't answer me. Ixiolu cleared her throat as she attempted to speak."H-hello...?"She asked roughly."Can you hear me?Are you suffering brain damage or something?Or are you just retarted?"

"Hm?" Twilight looked in the beast's way and glared at her."No....I was just zoning out."Twilight said between her teeth."Well then that's really dumb of you." Twilight had it."I am not dumb! I was princess Celestia's most faithful student! I am the welder of magic!I saved Equestria more than once!" The beast chuckled."Yes but it takes a complete idiot to risk their life.But i don't want to make an enemy out of you.My name is Ixiolu."The beast then reached out her paw towards Twilight,as if she was expecting her to shake it.Twilight was hesitant,but did it anyways.

"Hello....my name is Twilight sparkle.Now what are you doing here?" Ixiolu gave her a glare. "Well!If you must ask I was coming here for revenge because I noticed there was an I don't know...an arrow in my brother!!!!" "Oh...well sorry!" "Yeah....that'll do it." "Look I don't care for your sarcasm here!" "Whatever.Anyways I need to ask you of a favor." "Twilight gave her a stare."What kind of favor?" "Well lets just say that you might be able to see your friends again.And we both know that you want that now isn't that right darling?

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4.