• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 1,539 Views, 5 Comments

Half baked sun cakes part 2: A slim chance. - rosa4558



Twilight is the last pony in equestria.

  • ...
 5
 1,539

What was going on somewhere else.

"OOH!!!!LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!!"

Applejack sighed."No Pinkie.We can't have a party."A FIESTA?" Rainbowdash groaned. "No Pinkie.Not a fiesta either." "WELL WHAT ABOUT-" "SHUT IT!" Everypony looked at the Fluttershy who looked ticked off.Realizing this,she went into her normal shy self."I-I mean if you want to.Then that's okay." Rarity rolled her eyes."Princess Celestia please tell me when we're actually going to go somewhere?I hate being in this foggy white place." Princess Celestia sighed."Until somepony figures out how." "But sister there is no pony left in Equestria! Face it,we're trapped in here for the rest of eternity." Shining armor shook his head."You're wrong.Twily isn't here.That must mean that she's alive."Celestia nodded. "Yes that's right.Twilight is the only one that can save us now." "Well why don't we see how she's doing?" Asked Scootaloo. "Yes we shall do it now." And with that Princess Celestia opened a mirror that showed everything in Equestria,aiming at a certain purple unicorn's home.

"What are you talking about Ixiolu?" Ixiolu smiled. "Well let's say that my kind knows how to,how you say,reverse even the worse of things." "Twilight snorted."Do you really THINK I'm THAT stupid?" "I'm not calling you stupid! I'm just asking if you'd like to know." Twilight went into deep thought. Then stared at her suspiciously. "How come you're acting like this?I'd think you'd be feasting on my insides right now." Ixiolu chuckled."Oh come on! I'm a lady.I would have had my bro-" Ixiolu shivered at the memory of her brother's death. "Uh....are you ok?" Ixiolu looked up quickly pushing the memory aside."Hm?Oh yes,I'm fine. Anywho, do you wanna know the secret or not?I'm not getting any younger here." Twilight was pondering at the idea as the ever so patient Ixiolu waited.

"What in tarnation is she doing with that THING!?" Celestia,trying to reassure her,spoke."Now now Applejack.I think
we both,in fact,I think we all know that Twilight isn't that dimwitted." "Ok,let me here it Ixiolu." "SHE'S AN IDIOT!" Celestia snapped back to her senses realizing that everypony was staring."Heh...sorry about that everypony...."Ixiolu grinned. "Ok,well here it is.Our master is currently located in the Zweetolvan (Z-ooh-wee-toll-vahn) Temple." "Ok....and?" "And in the temple there is an amulet that can reverse almost everything.You may not know this but your friends are between heaven and hell right now meaning that we didn't entirely kill them off." Twilight stood frozen in shock. "W-what?MY FRIENDS ARE STILL ALIVE!?!?" "You're not going to kill me are you?" "NO!THIS IS GREAT!" "Glad you think that.I was going to go to drastic claw measures." "Hm?What was that?" "N-nothing."

"I'm gonna see my friends again! I'm gonna see my friends again!" Twilight sang while hopping around the place.
She's a little bit Too trusting....I like that. Twilight cleared her throat after calming down"So......" "So what?" "How do I get there silly?" "Oh! Um...." Suddenly Ixiolu didn't feel that well as she looked at the smiling mare."Hello? Are you listening?" Wait,she wants an answer NOW? I mean,I could tell her but....
"Ok,so first you have to go through the Evertree forest.Then to that creepy place where those DIamond dog-hey are you taking notes?" Twilight looked up from her notepad."Yes." "Ok then....well then some other stuff of this and there and then
POOF! You're at the temple.But it's very hard and dangerous to get there so oh well."
"Oh no don't worry I've been all around Equestria dozens of time! Plus I packed my things while you were talking so let's go!" "But-" Too late.Twilight was out the door.Oh god what have I done? And since when did she have wings?

Author's Note:

Note:I've decided to make Twilight an alicorn to stay accurate with the show.
Is that ok?