• Published 23rd Nov 2012
  • 1,452 Views, 16 Comments

Phantasm - Debonair



Anton desperately searches for his father, and finds traces of him in Equestria

  • ...
6
 16
 1,452

The Shadows Hide

What the hell am I kissing, and why do I like it so much? Whatever she was she definitely took charge, she opened her eyes and leaned back. "Hello there," She said with a smile, and that sexual tone. "Is this your true form?" True form, What the hell did she mean? "A little shy, no matter." She reared back and turned to stand on her hooves, at least I think those are hooves, they're full of holes. Her plot was directly in front of my face like she wanted me to stare at it. "Now that I have your attention," She started shaking it, and I was hypnotized by it, in half a second her back legs slammed into my stomach, snapping me out of my mesmerized state.

"No era justo allí," I try to apologize for something that she told me to do. She turned around and shoved her face in mine.

"Habla Ingles?"

"Yes, sorry It's just so,"

"Thank you for noticing, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for my father."

"I don't think you'd find him here."

"I don't even know where here is."

"Equestria, The Frozen Forest."

"What is Equestria?"

"A place where the dominant species are Equine in nature."

"Todo un mundo de los caballos?"

"Yes a whole world full of Horses," She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Come with me, we have a lot of work to do."

"Que?"

"You are like us, a shape shifter, but you have a different air about you."

"Again I say, Que?"

"You do not just shift shape, you become the creature in a sense, you take on the instincts of the creature you shift into,"

"I can't shape shift,"

"Not on your own, at least not yet." She took that tone again, like she was egging me on.

"Let's say for a second I believe you, how will you help me?"

"Easy answer," She was set ablaze in green flames and as they died down she was an exact copy of me. I felt violated, SHE STOLE MAH FACE!!! How the Hell did she do that? She could see my WTF face, and read it like a book and changed back. "What ever you may think, I'm the only one you can trust. We wouldn't want this to happen again." She motioned to three dead bodies drenched in blood.

"I did that, you're lying, I couldn't."

"Would I lie to you, you're the only one I've talked to that actually talks back." She turned her head and seemed generally troubled, and yesterday I wouldn't care, but today, I feel strangely connected to her."The others just say Blegh, or Argh." I cup her head in my hand and look into her eyes.

"I'll stay on one condition, you teach me everything about this place,"

"Really?" A smile crossed her muzzle and her mood lightened. What was I doing, why am I so distracted by her? "You look tired, you can borrow my bed." She said in that bedroom tone, and I smiled that calm smile my father used to smile. One thing I learned from my father is to keep a straight face.

"Why not I could use the company, especially of one so beautiful as you."

"Flattery will get you everywhere with me."

(Somewhere in Ponyville.)

A somewhat neutral air looms over the houses. "He has to be here."

"Supay," Death stood on a rooftop. "Come to enjoy the night air, of Equestria?"

"If only that were the case, My old friend." The neutral presence manifested next to Death in a crouching position. He was covered in black flames and had piercing red eyes. "I'm searching for the boy."

"Which one, Dean, Tech, or Anton?" Supay only stared off into the distance unaffected by the question. "Anton it is then."

"He's had contact with Etravek, he knows where the traitor is."

"Etravek,"

"That name sound familiar to you, Death"

"Yes it does, one of the first wraiths I ever employed."

"He was one of your special operatives, as he was mine."

"He was only half Demon."

"Half is more than enough to enter my employ."

"All you need to do is die to be in mine."

"You really do have low standards. Do you know where Etranek is?"

"No but I do know where Anton is, but I'm sure he has more pressing matters to attend to."

"What matters could possibly be more pressing than fate of the Multiverse?"

"You know as well as I, the bond shared between Father and Son is powerful."

"What are you getting at?"

"Anton can't do anything but get himself killed at the moment, give him some time, I have a feeling that Etranek will have his work cut out for him."

"I respect you Death, but I still don't trust you."

"I know Supay,"

"You have one month, then We'll be back," Supay dissapated in a puff of black smoke. Leaving Death alone to bathe in the moonlight.

(The Hive.)

I feel a weight on top of me and open my eyes. I find her asleep laying on me and her forelegs around me. Why am I snuggling with a horse? Why am I loving every minute of it? She slowly opened her hunter green eyes and smiled showing small fangs. "Is it morning already?" She rolled off and layed next to me, and ran her hoof thingy up and down my chest. "You were great," Did we really? I mentally shuddered at the thought of having sex with a horse thing, I don't know what she is, and do I really care? "What's wrong Anton?"

"It's just I don't know your name, and waking up to a Beautiful nameless face makes me feel desconsiderado."

"You can call me Chrys," She whispered and nibbled at my ear. "Now that we're both awake let's get started with training," She crawled out of the bed and stretched her legs.

"Training?" I ask grabbing for my pants, and slowly slip them on,

"You need to be taught how to control your instincts."

"Y tú me vas a enseñar?"

"In a sense, you will have to learn with the foals."

"Won't they think I'm weird?"

"They'll warm up to you, you smell like me,"

"I smell like you?"

"Don't worry, it's just a little insurance, so they know you're mine." I can't believe it I've been tramp stamped. Yo soy una Puta. "Put your shirt on, and follow me." I did as she asked and searched the nightstand for the glasses and the Ankh. I had a feeling I'd need them. "You look nice," She led me through dark hallways lit by faint green fire. Why do I remember that fire? Why do I feel so uneasy? "Afraid of a little fire Scarecrow?"

"Not really, but,"

"But, you feel uneasy, it's perfectly normal considering what happened yesterday,"

"What happened yesterday?" I try to remember but all I see is green. "Why can't I remember."

"Calm down, Anton you'll remember in time." She stopped at a wall at the end of the hall. "We're here."

"What do you mean it's just a," The ground rumbled under my feet, and the wall sank into the floor. "Wall."

"It's just through here." She lit her crooked horn on fire, the crackling sound echoed throughout the cavern. "Here you and a select few will learn hone your skills and so on and so forth."

"Why only a select few?"

"You are mine, and I pamper what belongs to me." Did she really think I was her pet, but if what she said is true, I can't afford to let loose. I don't want any more blood on my hands. As she led me through the cavern, a new voice spoke to me,

"Kid don't dig yourself too deep, or you'll be buried alive. He seemed calmer than the one from before. "Believe me you don't want to let your guard down," The voice did make sense but I had no other way to learn. Chrys stopped suddenly and I slammed into her.

"Here we are,"The door opened to a large room and three baby creatures that were similar to her all black, green mane, green eyes, and legs full of holes. "These are Changelings, shape shifters, and from this day forward, they are in your charge, like you they have no knowledge of how to use their abilities, and it's better for you to learn with them, so you can form a bond and so they can develop personalities of their own."

"Así que son pizarras en blanco?"

"You could say that yes, we'll start by giving them names the two females and one male."

"¿Eres una bella mariposa?" One of the little fillies?, flew over. "Your name is Mari Posa," The colt?, was very violent for a baby. "Manevolo, Manny," The last one sat in the corner all alone and crying. "No llores, Niña." I picked her up in my arms and tickled her belly.

"No lloren hijo, No lloren chica,

Únicamente sonríe, de ahora en,

por lo tanto siempre,

recuerdan,

a escucharme,

y para mantener esperanzas,.

Don't cry son, Don't cry girl,

Only smiles, from now on,

so always,

remember,

to listen to me,

and to keep high hopes." The babies seemed to understand, and stopped struggling and sat in a line.

"You have quite the way with children." Chrys kept her usual bedroom tone. "Now why don't we get started? You all have a special ability, the ability to change shape. It's my job to teach you the basics and his to teach you application of technique." She sat on the ground cross legged before us. "The first, thing you must remember is focus," The children took the same pose, and I did as well. "Deep breaths, now picture a kitty cat, and focus on it." The Foals were set ablaze with green flames, and what sat where they were, were tabby cats. I closed my eyes and concentrated on a Black Brazilian Short hair. when I open them I'm lower to the ground and on all fours. I held up my arm to look at it and find it covered in fur and I had paws instead of hands.

"¿Qué mierda?!"

"Very good, now change back, it's the same process but focus on yourself." I watched as the harmless kittens caught on fire. GATOS DE FUEGO!! "Focus Anton! In the field you don't have time to soak in every detail," I snapped my eyes shut and opened them and I was back in my own body. The foals however, had grown and started hugging me. "They're warming up to you nicely, now not only do you have full body transformation, you have partial shifting." She held up her Right foreleg and from the elbow up was covered in that green blaze. In a flash the holes in her leg were filled and she grew fingers. MIERDA QUE TIENE LOS DEDOS! " Try it,"

"I would but I already have fingers."

"Try turning them to a hoof?" Mari spoke her first sentence, and her voice was a little squeaky. Her mane changed from scraggy to curly and gained another shade of lighter green.

"Yeah dude, try that." Manny who already gained hands and a spiked back mane gave me the rock on Devil horns.

"These are neat, they'll make gardening easier." Nina tied a black ribbon in her mane and put it in a long braid.

"You must be very powerful," Chrys leaned on a nearby boulder.

"What makes you say that?" I ask turning my fist into a hoof, without thinking.

"Not only did they develop personas, they learned to speak, and grew very rapidly."

"What did that accomplish?"

"We grow by feeding off emotion, we don't really take it we just filter it, we only take them when needed."

"Sounds promising, but what do you eat?"

"Mostly Nectar Ambrosia, and Mead."

"Is it time for lunch."

"Oh I nearly forgot," She got a demented smirk on her face.