• Published 15th Dec 2012
  • 525 Views, 16 Comments

The Great Equestrian War - Lightning Cloud



This Story Is About A Pony named Lightning Cloud who loses his family, and is caught into a long war

  • ...
6
 16
 525

Meeting of Many

The three of us rushed out of the chariot and into the castle, down a hallway, and arrived into Princess Celestia throne room. I walked a few feet and then bowed to Princess Celestia, Shadow Moon and Morning Star did the same but moved at a faster passé and sat in their spots, I took a spot next to them because I really didn't know anyone else. Celestia then pronounced "good now we may begin", she talked about what Shadow Moon had told me earlier, so I decided to look around the room. There were a few others here to; there was Princess Celestia and Luna, the six elements. There were also some guards and some other pony that had a shield for a cutie mark; I guessed she was here to train an army. I zoned out on her she was just beautiful, she had a burgundy colored mane, a tarnished colored body, white wings, and green eyes that could melt your soul. In my right ear I hear someone whisper to me."You should hit that", I nearly jumped out of my seat. Red Cross had never been this quiet he usually was loud and outgoing in a good way. I looked at him “really I was-, never mind when you got here"? He thought for a good second, "at least five minutes ago which is also how long you have been staring at her". My face went from my grey color to bright red; it was a surprise most of the other ponies didn't notice. I heard chuckles and giggles across the room I didn't understand what was happening, "Lightning Cloud do you agree to the terms"? I felt like a total idiot I didn't even hear what she said, "can you please repeat the terms", and she smiled and laughed. "Yes, do you agree to help train the earth ponies and unicorns with Tasha Knight"? My face expression at that point went from stupid to puzzled, but apparently she must of knew I was going to ask who she was. "I'm Tasha Knight" as she looked me dead in the eye, it was the pony I had been staring at. I hoped for a second that she didn't see my red cheeks because as soon as she looked at me I blushed. Forgetting what was happening I snapped back to reality and replied to Celestia’s question with a yes. The rest of the meeting continued on, talk about evacuation, supplies and other things. The only thing i really heard was when they called out that Shadow Moon and Rainbow Dash would be working together to train the pegisi, it put a smile on face to hear that because both of them had been really good friends during their time in the flight academy, but after that they never really talked after that so it was good to see them talk again. As for not being able to hear some pony kept whispering in my ear which turned out to be one of Red Cross's good friends. Everyone started to leave after the meeting but Celestia had other plans for me. "Lightning Cloud I need to talk to you for a moment", I turned away from the partially open door and walked her way. It was quiet now that no pony was here, "Lightning Cloud, do you plan on using magic". Knew that was coming i thought to myself, looking at her i replied. "No, my family never used magic to fight even if they were unicorns, plus it is the only thing i have close to my family line any more". She looked at me with a grim face "hey cheer up", cheering me up wasn't going to help but i faintly smiled anyways. When walking back to the door I swear that some pony had hurried back out, but I was a little dazed from everything that was happening so I just carried on.

Author's Note:

this one isn't the best either but there are 2 parts that might be funny, it didn't give me much to work with but the 3rd and 4th chapter i'm working on are longer and should make up for not a good length here