• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 2,528 Views, 91 Comments

The Adventures of Ponybuscus - Supahsnail



After downloading an unnamed MLP game, Tobuscus creates a new commentary

  • ...
6
 91
 2,528

GUARDBUSCUS!

"H-hello once again audience..." Toby said, still dangling from the flagpole over the cliff-face. "When we left off... this happened, and I-" His grip slipped further. "NO, DON'T KILL ME! Goddang it, Shift key! You are ruining my life right now!" He tried to climb further up the pole with no success. "Did I ever save the game?" He asked. "I can't even remember!"

He began to notice that the buzzing noise from inside the castle was getting louder. It sounded like something was right behind him making the awful noise! He slowly turned his head to the left. Right in front of his nose he saw the green eyes and dark leathery skin of a changeling. They were so close that their noses were practically touching. The changeling opened its mouth and hissed, showing its long, sharp fangs.

Changelings can fly and that was exactly the thing that Toby needed. He had an idea and decided it was his best bet.

"Heeeeeeeeey there little guy!" He said with fake cheer. "Look at you! You're cute!"

The changeling looked at Toby confused.

"Hey, come here! Come here, little guy!" Toby continued, speaking as if he were talking to a puppy. "It's okay! Come here. Trust me. Trust me!"

The changeling tilted its head and stared at Toby for a few seconds, then opened its mouth again and hissed even louder than before. With a quick burst of speed, the creature darted at Toby and head butted into his chest. Toby immediately let go of the flagpole and latched his front hoofs around the changeling's neck. The changeling reacted violently, spinning around and shaking at an attempt to get Toby to let go.

"WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEW!" Toby cried out at the top of his lungs. "Oh, you are getting OWNED, murder creature of darkness! Obey my commands! Ride me to safety!"

The changeling lost its energy from trying to fly with so much added weight and began to decend, despite its best efforts to keep in the air. Both Toby and the changeling started to go down toward the bottom of the cliff bellow. The more the changeling expended his energy, the faster they fell.

"What are you doing!" Toby demanded. "YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY! YOU ARE SO FIRED! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS DANGEROUSLY DESIGNED CITY AGAIN!"

The changeling opened its jaws to slap at Toby's head, but before its teeth could even touch his mane, a large, white pegasus dressed in gold armor slammed into the creature, shoulder first. This caused Tobys grip to loosen greatly as he swung to the left with his front legs extended as far as they could go.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW!" Toby demanded.

The changeling had no time to retaliate as the pegasus hooked onto Toby's shoulders and started to fly him back up to the city. The changeling looked up and rubbed his head. After a moment, the changeling reoriented itself and darted away.

The pegasus lowered Toby down on a part of the city that he did not recognize. The castle could not be seen over the tops of the tall buildings around them. When Toby's hoofs touched solid ground, he turned around to look at the pegasus who had carried him there.

The stallion looked a lot like the guards in the castle. He had their same gold armor, blue hair and yellow eyes. He must have been a guard as well.

Toby was about to say something, but the guard spoke first. "You. Are you all right, citizen?" he asked.

"Pffft! Of course I'm okay!" Toby said. "I'm the main character."

"You were at near the castle when the attack began, correct?" the guard questioned. "There's no way that big of a hoard could have come in unnoticed! Can you describe how they got into the castle? Where they came from? Anything at all?"

"They were all having a wild party and it wasn't my fault this time." Toby answered. "Also, the princess kind of looks like a dude."

The guard stared at Toby blankly for a moment. "Right..." he said. "I tell you what. You stay right here. This is the only safe part of the city. I haven't even been able to find any other guards. I fear this may be up to me now."

"You can't leave me by myself! My brain makes me do stupid things when I'm alone!" Toby said in a way that almost made it sound like was a normal thing to say. "You and I are going to be companion buddy pals, and I shall call you Guaaaaaaardbuscus!"

"Are you really certain that the changeling didn't hurt your head somehow?"

"I already like you better than Hunterbuscus. He was a little failure." Toby continued.

"Hunterbuscus?" the guard asked, slightly interested.

"Yeah, he was just this guy made of squares who was extremely unhelpful in my minecraft wor..."

"The mines!" the guard interrupted. "That's it!"

"Pffft! Well duh! I totally knew it was the mines the whole time!" Toby bragged as the guard ran past him. "Hey, where are you going!"

The guard stopped and looked back at Toby. "Stay here. Do not follow me!" he said before turning back and running through the empty streets.

"I choose to do the opposite of what he told me to do." Toby announced. He started to run, following the guard as best he could. He followed the guard at a distance for a few minutes, making turns through the street. He saw a few other ponies hiding inside of the various shops they crossed. The sky was dotted with changelings flying around in seemingly random patterns.

The guard suddenly stopped running when he neared a street corner and stood up against the wall of a flower shop. Toby walked up next to him and was immediantly shoved up against the wall by the angry guard.

"I told you to stay put!" he said in a hushed yell.

"Oh, come on, I can't stand still for that long. My brain works too fast!"

The guard let go of Toby and sighed. "Just stay quiet, keep your head down, and don't do anything stupid!"

"I can only guarantee one of those things." Toby said honestly.

The guard peeked around the corner of the flower shop and quickly turned back.

"I gotta pause it. Thanks for watching!" Toby blurted out loudly.

"Keep it down!" the guard demanded.

Toby whispered, "Click the annotation in the top right to watch the next video. Bless your face. If you sneezed during this video, bless you. Peace off... Boop."

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter took so long. Two months of procrastination happened.