• Published 10th Nov 2012
  • 781 Views, 6 Comments

Journal of the Fallen - TheFallen



Entery Pages go threw 1 - 20

  • ...
 6
 781

Page 3

Page 3


Day 10
Entry four
We met with the other group three days ago and now we have fifteen in there group. We had nine after frisk died they added six new ponies.

We have Grug. He`s ... Not very smart but is a big pony and in my view should be used to help carry our supplies, but they want him to lay back. He follows his friend Shape`s around a lot but the two are best friends so it doesn't matter. Shape`s is a genius. He was the brains of the other group but can get cocky. But he knows a lot more than any of us. He is a grey pony with an orange mane. Grug is a black pony with a brown mane. Shape`s looks out for Grug best he can but it looks like it can get tiring and somewhat annoying.

We have a blue pony named Caboose. He is dumber then Grug making his dumb remarks and harassing other ponies in our group. But the kid is pretty funny. His so called best friend is named Church. Church tries to avoid him but the kid won’t leave him alone. He is a strict guy he was the leader of their group now him and I are sharing the decisions of our group.

The last two are both mare`s. Vinturi is a dark red pony with a black mane she is fancy and won’t get her hoofs dirty. She is annoying, and then we have bones. She is a black and white mare and for some reason never looks happy. She is a good scavenger though so we can use her help. That is what I know for now hopefully I will learn more later. We have already explained the plan to them and they are all in for it. Church is a horrible leader just from my experience but he does have some good ideas... He just can’t put it into a plan the right way like I can. We are going to work well together I can tell. But everypony is complaining about something I will be right back.

Later that day…

Apparently Caboose was harassing Spark. So I sent him and Vinturi out to look for anything that is out of the ordinary. Food is getting set up as I write so I might take a break every once in a while. Dawn and Emerald are cooking for us tonight. I know Dawn is a great chef but Emerald isn't as good. I know her sister is but she backed down from cooking duties when Dawn volunteered. This whole cooking and cleaning situation needs to be managed and soon or we might have Caboose cooking and I don't think I can trust him with my food. But that will be saved for a later day but Bolt is out currently and he’s checking the other side of the city with Flash today. We hope that they might find more survivors or at least something useful. But it I need to manage everything for now so until next time my Journal.

Entry five

Day 11

I noticed my entries are getting shorter but I hope that doesn't bug anypony who reads this. But as we moved further into the city the buildings seemed to be intact more and the only ones that had fallen where the ones that were built of older materials. We decided to take shelter in the Court house since the only entrance that is visible by eye is the main one in the front. Even though we found two more exits in the basement they seem to lead to the sewer ways if we kept going but we may be wrong. We have Vinturi sewing the holes in our tent. Her work with a thread and needle are astonishing. She moves so quickly and with such precision it looks like anypony could do it. But we needed them to be repaired as the rainy season moves in. Since there are no more weather pegasai the weather is free to go as it wishes and after two years of learning how it worked I know that rain is soon to come. But I hope it lies off for a little while longer so we can at least make it to New Colt City. But that would be a blessing. But for now all is well Flash and Bolt seem to be racing again and I might as well go watch the two go at it. But for now I will write here. Dawn is lying next to me right now just resting. She seems to be looking and acting a lot better. I hope whatever had her bothered is now gone. The twins are cooking tonight and they already have a small controlled fire going. Hopefully everything will pan out as we plan. But I bring sad news to our current situation. Celestia is nowhere to be found around this destroyed city. Hopefully if she is in New Colt City I will be proven wrong and she is not moving her army around. I seem to have forgotten an important implement to this situation. All of us hold some weapon of choice. For most of us it is the common sword. But for a few it is different. Church brought a bow and has a few arrows. Caboose... just him talking could probably drive off an enemy. Grug uses his hoofs for combat the rest of us hold swords except me. I hold a variety of weapons like a bow I found off a dead guard, small concealed blades I found off of a strange pony wearing a white coat with red streaks in it. He bared a symbol I have not seen before. It’s an upside down V connected by an arc. Vinturi said it was the mark of the Assassins. I have never heard of them before. But my next weapon is a regular sword used by most ponies in our group. I am a master with the weapons I use. But other than the new information I have written I have nothing left to report so until something comes up I will leave it at that.