• Published 3rd Nov 2012
  • 1,547 Views, 19 Comments

The Ghoul of Chaos - Timemaster



A man, father and loving husband, watches as an odd being destroys his family. The odd being says...

  • ...
5
 19
 1,547

The Beginning of a Ghoul

Author's Note: Put the background light to 'dark', it will help get the feel. this is the last Author's note for awhile...

The Beginning of a Ghoul

A cold breeze blew slowly over me, enveloping me in it's grasp..

I slowly rise out of a long 'sleep'. By sleep I mean, other dimension visit(?).


My body is sore, yet I feel no pain or fatigue, only emptiness. I try opening my eyes, but my tiredness would not allow me to, causing me to lay in the soft grass for some time. With only the sounds of nature to keep me company, I quickly grew bored. I started listening to every noise I could understand; Birds in the trees were chirping in an off-pitch tone,for something must have startled them, wolves howled in the distance, probably causing the birds to cower, and I just lay here.

Motionless. Not even breathing.

*Crack*

My eyes shot open, hurting my head with the view. The place was full of bright colors, radiating through every pore in my body. The animals were happy-looking and ignorant. This whole place was sickening.

While quickly blinking my eyes to adjust in the amazing difference in color, I spot two splotches in color, vibrant at that, conversing in seemingly intelligent conversation by some old pear(?) trees. I knew they were pear trees, for I could 'see' the name of all plant life... for some reason.

I crawled into a bush to hide myself, and tried listening in on their conversation.

I understood nothing, but their voices seemed to be muffled, as if someone put a wall in front of their faces(?). I could only understand that they were Equine in shape, were colored vibrantly, and were intelligent.

With my eyes and ears failing me, I listen in on their conversation, to no avail...

[~]

Two ponies are walking in a pear garden, heading to the oldest pear tree...

"Honey Pear, you and I both know of that magic anomaly that happened near here! A foal and filly are both gone! Let us investigate your-" A white stallion, named Zap Lawuer, was saying, before he fell onto a large stick, *Crack*!

"BUCK!"

"Zap! Are you ok?" A orange pegasus mare said,"I will go and get the medical k-"

"No thanks," He said as he whipped out his own medical kit,"I am quite clumsy, so I always bring my own."

"Alright... but can I apply the medicine? You could hurt yourself." The mare calmly said.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Zap said.

The mare slowly pulls out a small wipe-pad with the tip-feathers of her wings, unwraps it carefully, and lightly puts it on the stallions cut. The stallion grunted, but he remained calm. Honey smiled at Zap. Zap did the same.

"I am gonna go back to my home now, I believe it is time to feed the animals, so bye Zap!" Honey said with her kind smile.

"Bye!" Zap said, as he just sat onto the side of the oldest pear tree.

Honey walks away slowly, and when she is far out of view, Zap counts 30 seconds before exclaiming something...

"Ugh... that stupid mare will be the death of me... I cannot wait until I can own her land... heheah!"

Zap grinned a large sadistic smile, cocked his head back, and laughed on and on...

[~]

I watch as the seemingly nice equine laughs evilly behind his 'friends' back.

Though I cannot 'feel' emotions, I can transgress them. My entire being was that of hatred...

I bust through the bushes, my pumpkin atop my head, and my anger higher than any skyscraper known to man. I was watching these kind creatures of the forest for all of my conciousness, and this one creature DARES to disrupt the perfect harmony in my heart...

All I can remember is that I lost control...

[~]

Zap, still laughing, hears a loud cracking coming from the bushes next to him. Raising his ears, he sees something that would give the guards themselves nightmares.

He saw a large bi-pedal beast, with a pumpkin-shaped head, two eyes that literally emitted fire, and a pure black armored shroud. He saw the large scars on the beast's armor, the hatred and fear burning in its eyes, and the pure emptiness in his 'soul'.

Zap stood there, afraid to do anything, as he watched the beast rise from the ground, take it's own head, and removed it.

It removed it's bucking HEAD!

Zap tried to run, but before he could even realize it, the beast's hand was on his neck, slowly choking the life out of Zap. Zap watched as the beast drew his hand back, and lunged it towards Zap's chest, splitting it open and releasing all of Zap's organs.

Zap laid dead by the tree, but the beast was not finished yet. The beast's head smiled a wicked smile, and began devouring every single piece Zap.

Zap's heart was the first to go, for it was crushed between the beast's spiked teeth, making the pumpkin head covered in red. His other organs were simply thrown about and littered around the old pear tree, but his brain... his brain was ripped out of his skull by the beast's large fingers, and was engulfed in flames.

Within 10 minutes of pure gore, the only thing left of Zap was his empty carcass hanging from the tree, his bones and organs stripped from him, for they were taken by the beast.

The beast laughs maniacally, making every forest animal cringe in sheer fear...

[~]

Police file #143-U, The Carcass Case

Date:November 1, 990 A.B. (After Banishment)

Time:5:00 a.m. C.T. (Celestia Time)

Victim: Zap Lawuer, a High-lawyer of the Royal Justice Court

Crime:Pony-slaughter of the highest degree

Crime Scene Depection: When we arrived, from a message from Honey Pear, we saw his body in the tree, hanging like a rag. All blood and organs were ripped out of him, but his body was fresh, so he must have suffered through the torment. it seems a large animal, in a rabid rage, must have slaughtered the pony, but as to what, we do not know.

Suspect(s):Unknown

Witnesses: Honey pear

T.O.D. 3:00 a.m. C.T.

File's level:CLASSIFIED

End of Document.

[~]

7:00 a.m., We see a grey unicorn pegasus trot around his office...

"What the hay! How in the world is there a case that I cannot solve within an hour! I am Sherclop Hooves!" the grey stallion was nearly yelling in his office,"I have to go to the scene itself now! Trotson!"

A yellow pegasus stallion slowly enters the room, saying,"Y-yes Mr. Hooves?"

"We are going to another crime scene Trotson! This animal will be found by me, and caught by me, and skinned by ME!" Mr. Hooves was yelling, for his daughter's birthday was tomorrow, so he wanted to be free.

"O-ok sir.." Trotson replied.

"S-sir, please do not mind me asking, but what was your daughter's name again? people keep on calling her-"

"Trotson, do not speak of my daughter's cruel nick-name in front of me. Now come we have work to do..."

Trotson nodded, and followed Mr.Hooves out the door, hoping that he never meets the animal that caused this, but hoping even more that Mr. Hooves would forgive him.

[~]

We see the 'beast' in an odd cave, his bloodlust still uncured...

"GRRRRRRRR" A loud voice echos throughout the cave.

"COME AT ME YOU FAT BEAR!" the Beast yells.

"ROAR!"

"I am no normal being anymore, I AM THE KING OF FRIGHT! I AM THE GHOUL OF CHAOS!" The Ghoul erupts, stunning the bear for a second.

The bear never saw what hit him.