• Published 4th Nov 2012
  • 3,310 Views, 50 Comments

Fluttershy's Silent Guardian - Z-A-C



What is this place? Filled with such bright colors? Last I remember, I was trapped in a vehicle.

  • ...
4
 50
 3,310

I Meet Zebra

Other World Entry #14
Feb:23:1985
P. 28

This morning was cold. I wish I had blanket to keep me warm. I found a cave and escaped the search party. I am not surprised that they gave up once it got cold. The yellow pony was the first to go back home, and the rest followed shortly after. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do now. I don't think I'll be writing much but I'm not sure.

Other World Entry #15
Feb:28:1985
P. 29

Even though this forest doesn't feel right, I made home. I found a tree and carved it out. I....don't....know how it worked but it did. Now I have good shelter from rain and cold. As long as lightning doesn't strike and burn it down. I am hopeful though.

Other World Entry #16
Mar:6:1985
P. 30

I am glad I have my weapons. I was attacked today. I do not know what the creature was called, but it was fearsome. I did not kill it, it had thick skin, but it ran away and left me alone. I also made door for for my tree house and windows. I made windows. that is all.

Other World Entry #17
Mar:18:1985
P. 31

While hunting I saw something strange. It was a zebra filly. I reluctantly stopped my hunt, and observed her. She was alone and skinny. I felt sorry for her. While walking down the trail, she collapsed. I kept my distance and tried not to get involved but she was vulnerable. I couldn't leave her like that. She would be eaten. I took her back home, and I am currently taking care of her right now. She is so skinny, I have fetched some plants for her. When she wakes up....I am uncertain how it will go.

Other World Entry #18
Mar:19:1985
P. 32

It went better then I thought. Apparently she lived in a land with many strange creatures, but she said she has not seen anything like me before. I asked her why she was wandering the forest by herself. She didn't want to answer me. It's a shame. She is young, and already has past she doesn't want to talk about. She did eat some of the plants though. I am glad.

Other World Entry #19
Mar:21:1985
P. 33

This the last I will be writing a while. I need to devote all my time to taking care of...what was her name? I will ask her again later, but now I must go.


Let us skip forward to when I started writing again. It was a long time. And I am sorry for the huge gap.


Other World Entry #20
Aug:15:1985
P. 34

It has been awhile, no? Zecora is the zebra's name and she is better now. I am glad she is ok. I am not sure, but I think what happened to her before I found her is eating at her. She has not been doing so well these last couple days. I will keep an eye on her.

Other World Entry #21
Aug:16:1985
P. 35

I.....feel sorry for her. It turns out that her family has has....disowned her and her tribe exiled her. I did not cry but...no young thing should be forced to endure that. I need to go help her through this.


That was a hard time to go through, for both of us. But I skip ahead to next time I saw the yellow pony.


Other World Entry #31
Oct:5:1985
P. 45

I saw her again while out hunted and gathering plants. The pink maned, yellow coated pony. She looks a little more grown up now, but so does Zecora. She headed into the town not too far from here. I got curious and followed here from a distance. Zecora was helping me pick plants and I told her to finish up and head back to the house. The town was more populated now then just a few months ago. Entering town is impossible. I must go back home. But I will be watching the skies.

Other World Entry #32
Oct:6:1985
P. 46

I haven't seen her again, but I've seen the rainbow maned one fly into town occasionally. I assumed she was visiting her friend. In other news there is a house being built near the opening of the forest. Who in there right mind would move in that close to the forest?

Other World Entry #33
Oct:7:1985
P. 47

So interesting thing happened earlier. There was blue plants. I walked through some, and now my voice sounds funny. If I were to guess the country I sound like, I would say I sound like an American. Not sure though. That doesn't matter, Zecora and I are searching for a cure right now. Luckily she was allowed to bring back some of her potion books. Hopefully they will help.

Other World Entry #34
Oct:13:1985
P. 48

I am back to normal. Zecora had a book named: Supernaturals: Natural remedies and cure-all that are simply super. It was weird taking bubble bath in river, but it had to be done. I also need to find a way to wash clothes, they are starting to stink. I have also asked Zecora to keep my presence a secret. She agreed without question, which brought me to wonder why she was exiled and disowned. I do not wish to speak to her about this.

Other World Entry #35
Oct:15:1985
P. 49

I saw yellow pony come around with pink pony. Yellow pony seemed to be timid compared to the pink pony. I had taken the scope off of my Draguov, and saw pink pony was pink everywhere, with different colored balloons on her flank. There were two blue and one yellow. It was strange to say the least. The rainbow maned pony is nowhere to be seen. I figure she is in Cloud City or whatever it's called. I hope yellow pony makes friends with pink pony.

Other World Entry #36
Oct:25:1985
P. 50

The house close to the forest has been finished. There is a "for sale" sign in front of it. I am surprised that it is finished so quickly. No ponies have stopped by to check it out yet though. Yellow pony has come around a few times, nowhere close to mine and Zecora's home, but close to the forest. She still likes playing with animals. It is heart warming sight to see......I miss home...I miss you Albina, and you too my lovely wife. I hope one day I will be able to go back to you.

Other World Entry #37
Oct:25:1985
P. 51

Zecora and I were talking about family a little bit ago. She didn't seem sad about it anymore. I wonder if that's my influence? Not to say I've been hard on her or anything, it just seems she's....gotten over it. She asked me about my wife and daughter. I asked her how she knew about them. It seems I talk while writing. It's a little embarrassing but is no big deal. After I told her about them she seemed home sick. I tried to lighten up the mood, and told her about my first date with Vera, my wife. I made such an idiot of myself. We went to karaoke bar. I got a bit drunk and tried to sing. The result was a big drunken mess. And I eventually vomited all over the stage. I was surprised when I woke on Vera's couch. It was first date, nothing happened. I was even more surprised when she asked me when our next date was. I still laugh at the memory, and even though Zecora may not know what I was talking about, she still laughed at my idiotic mistakes. I am glad I saved her. She is good companion.

Other World Entry #38
Oct:28:1985
P. 52

I think little yellow pony is making friends! I am happy for her it is nice to see her doing well. The only question I have is: Where is she staying? I am running out of pages it might be awhile before I find something worth using the pages. But I may actually run out of ink before that. I fear that that may be the case.