• Published 3rd Jan 2012
  • 2,556 Views, 86 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: The Last Job - Da Bunnana King



What do you get when you put an SAS soldier in a world filled with ponies and maybe bacon stips.

  • ...
22
 86
 2,556

Chapter Five: Operation Broken Chains

The Conversion Bureau: The Last Job
By Da Bunnana King

Chapter Five: Operation Broken Chains
-In the sewer pipes of Alcatraz-

The small three-man squad proceeded quietly down the sewer pipes with their flashlights on scanning the corners for any HLF guards. They came up to a wall with various pipes leading to and from it. ‘This must be the shower block’ Ulysses thought, he gave the hand signal to Rafael to place the C4 on the wall. Rafael removed from his vest a small brick of C4 and placed it securely between a pipe and the wall. They lined up against the wall. He also placed two more bricks of C4 on the opposite wall inbetween some pipes.

Ulysses gave Rafael a pat on his left shoulder telling him to destroy the wall.

BOOM

The shockwave went through the building causing various pipes to rattle and some of the concrete to fall from the ceiling. The team rushed in with rifles drawn checking all the corners making sure that this was the right shower block, it was.

They continued down the halls until they came to a maintenance room, the squad stacked up on either sides of the door. Ulysses positioned himself in front of the door; he kicked down the door and entered it checking to see if it was clear. It wasn’t, there in a chair was a lone HLF terrorist maintaining several guns.
Ulysses brought his gun up and fired two shots into the stunned man, one at his heart and the other in his head, a double tap. This caused him to slump in the chair. The rest of the squad entered, Jack pushed the door back into place making sure that their entrance was concealed.

“Ok, that wasn’t part of the plan but now it’s a straight path to Cell Block X, Rafael your still on point. Let move out.” He said to his squad.
====

The squad continued down the long, dark and damp tunnel they could see a light at the end of it. They could also hear voices at the end of it, they slowly crept up to the tunnel to the end from there they could hear what they were saying.

“… So did you hear that explosion?” asked the HLF Guard to the other,

“Yes, why?”

“Well why was there an explosion?”

“It was probably just some one at the shooting range using grenades or something, nothing important.”

“But what if the PER or some sort of super solider that the government sent.”

“Trust me nothing can get in or out of here, we have this place locked down like a fort.”

“I don’t know man. I just have a bad feeling is all.”

“Come on let’s get back on patrol otherwise Folly is going to get pissed.”

“Alright.” And with that the two guards move out of the room and continued on their patrol.

Ulysses gave the hand signal for him to take point; he walked in front of the group until they came up to a ledge with a window with strong iron bars. He leaded over the railing to spot several armored doors with white numbers painted onto them.

He reached in his pack to pull out a rope with a belaying hook on it. He looped around one of the iron bars in the window and underneath the railing. Once he did this the rest of the squad did so, once they we all strapped in they slowly descended to the level below them.

Once on the ground the squad proceeded to look for the right metal door, “Found it,” said Jack, “So how do we open it?”

“Find the central control leaver for the block.” Replied Rafael,

“Or we could just do this.” Said Ulysses placing thermite on the locking system part of the door, he pulled the pin and in three seconds later molten metal was dripping down the door's frame.

He pushed open the door to be greeted by James,“What? Who are you people?” said James with his juvenile voice,

“You may not trust us now but where here to get you out.” Said Ulysses to James who was built like an American Football player, “But we need your help, Princess Celestia wants us to go find some Intel and you’re on the list for my squad.”

“What? That doesn’t make any sense but then again freedom sounds good. I’m in.” James replied,

“Good put this on and use this.” Said Jack giving James a tactical vest and M16A.
====

“Ok now it’s a clear run from here to the dock yard. So remember find something fast. Clear?” Question Ulysses to the squad,

“Crystal.” Responded James,

“Right form up on me, anything you see as hostile, you have permission to engage.”

“So we are fighting our way out?” said James,

“No we have a good distraction though.” Said Rafael grinning like a mad man, he pulled out a detonator and pulled the trigger and a loud thud was heard,

“Ok that gives us at least ten minutes at the maximum, so let’s doubled time it!” Yelled Ulysses as he started to run around the corner.
====

The squad arrived at the boat docks to find that there were no boats were there.

“Shit, great plan now what?” said James,

“You better be a good swimmer.” Responded Ulysses,

“Are you crazy, the waters polluted. If we touch it we would die from allsorts of infections lets alone the high amounts of acid that’s been dumped in there by the factories and don’t get me started about the radiation!” yelled James,

“Valera! There’s a boat coming, it’s not a fast but looks like it will do!” Yelled Jack,

“Well there is our ride.” Responded Ulysses while taking out his sniper rifle,

“Wait you’re the Ulysses Valera… as in the one that my grandfather served with in the SAS!” said James as his lower jaw hit the ground,

“Yes, but no time for stories and how I got here right now we got to hijack that boat so we can steal a car.” Said Ulysses while aiming through the scope on the rifle, “I count six on the boat including the captain. Get into cover. Let’s see if we can do this with out making a commotion.”

With that Ulysses jumped behind a wooden container marked with explosives, ‘Great, out of all the boxes I pick the one that contains explosives.’ Ulysses thought to himself. The boat pulled into the dock and two men got off securing the boat to dock with two large ropes.

“Take them out then the rest of them on the boat.” He said though his earpiece; after he said that he hear two clicks and then two thuds. He peaked out of from his cover to see the two men on the ground with James, Rafael and Jack entering the boat.

“Come on old man, the boat isn’t going to wait around much longer.” Said James,

“Clear!” cried Jack over the radio,

“Raff take the wheel.” Commanded Ulysses,

“Roger Wilco,” Said Rafael, “And don’t call me that.”

“We’ll see.”

====
-In a warehouse on the docks of San Francisco-
-Bob Folly, Head of the HLF in San Francisco-

The rusty old boat slowly pulled into the dock in front of the warehouse, this confused Folly. He hadn’t order any cargo, he looked down at his schedule for the week. It wasn’t due for another two days. Why was it here so early?

“Darius, send some of your men down to check that boat and make sure they bring their guns.” He said in his deep voice,

“Now why would they need their guns?” questioned the small southern man,

“Well Alcatraz went quiet after two explosions were heard and now their on red alert and that cargo boat should be over there, not here. So whatever made those explosions must be on that boat… and I have a good feeling it has something to do with those god damn PER fags.” Folly replied while lighting up a cigarette,

“You’re paranoid today.”

“I don’t want those stupid ponies in my Sanfran mucking it up with their ponifacation serum, I don’t want any of my friends being stolen from me again.”

“Yes I know.”

“They took my wife and kids! They’ll pay, one day ill walk into Equestria and kill that Princess and make a potion that turns ponies into humans!”

“Yes we know Bob.”

“Have you dispatched that team yet?”

“Yes their entering the boat now.”
====

“It’s been thirty minutes why haven’t they reported in yet?! What is on that boat?” Yelled Folly,

“I don’t know.” Responded Darius who was now cowering,

“That would have been us. Now hand over the keys for the Humvee and no one gets hurt.” Said Ulysses placing his pistol to the back of Folly’s head,

“No need to make any…” said Folly quickly turning around to attempt to disarm the highly trained commando, but was met with a fist the jaw. Folly collapsed to the ground out cold.

“You,” Said Ulysses pointing the gun to Darius, “Keys now.”

“Please don’t hurt me.” Darius said opening Folly’s drawer to retrieve the keys to the Humvee, but instead took out a .44 Magnum that was modified to use 9mm rounds,

“Put the…” said Darius before dropping to the ground dead, Ulysses had shot him in the head. He casually walked over to the draw and took the key marked with ‘Humvee’ on it.

“Got the keys is everything loaded up?” said Ulysses over the radio,

“Yep, hurry back I think they know something is up.” Said Jack over the radio,

“Let’s do this.” Said Ulysses putting a new magazine into his pistol, he crept out of the office and into the corridors of the warehouse. He heard footsteps approaching, he ran to the corner but it was too late, they had found him.

“STOP RIGHT THERE YOU PONY LOVING FAG!!!” yelled one of them while emptying a clip of bullets in Ulysses direction, Ulysses reached down into vest to pull out a flashbang grenade. He pulled the pin on in and threw it as hard as he could over his back in an attempt to create a distraction long enough to escape.
====

Ulysses made it to the Humvee and climbed up the back of it to jump into the gunners’ position.

“Go to plan B!” he yelled while tossing the keys to Rafael, who was driving, and then cocked the heavy machine gun,

“What’s plan B?” asked James before being pulled back into his seat as the car rocketed,

“GO GO GO!!!!” yelled Ulysses while firing the machine gun at the several guards who were using any explosive that they had at their disposal,

“Jesus Christ Ulysses what did you do!” yelled Jack,

“I GOT THE KEYS BUT GOT CAUGHT IN THE PROCESS! NOW GIVE ME A HAND AND PASS ME THE AMMO!!” Ulysses yelled back while reaching into the cabin looking for a box of ammo, James handed a canvas box of machine gun ammo.

Ulysses pulled the empty box out and replaced it with the fresh box of ammo while feeding the bullets through the action of the gun. He heard a soft pitter-patter of rotor blades. “Shit, this isn’t good.” He said to himself, slowly gaining on them was an AH-6 Little Bird.

He fired at the helicopter in a futile attempt to destroy it, luckily he was able to shoot the rotor hub causing it to spin out of control hitting the and violently explode.

“Ulysses… what exactly did you do?” asked Jack,

“I think I may have killed Folly and his right hand man.” Responded Ulysses entering the cabin of the Humvee looking for a seat,

“You are one crazy bastard. You know that.” Said James,

“That’s me, now how long till we hit Texas?” Asked Ulysses to Rafael,

“About a days worth of travel.”

“Good right on schedule, well some of you get some sleep. We’ll take turns driving.” And with that Ulysses passed away into blissful sleep in his seat snoring loudly.
====
Authors Note: Well we have had a change of editors, Caleb1197 has stopped for the time being since he has school and we replaced him with Sgt Randall 116 who you already know since he helped me edit the last one. But if you don’t read my blog posts you’ll know that I’m starting school soon so don’t expect me to write and upload every single day just expect them when you least expect them. Oh and I kicked Cailet off the editing team since I got fed up with her near on rewriting of the chapters.
Randall Says Hai (O_O)/”
So as always Comment, Rage, Like, Favorite and Subscribe (Wow I am turning into a YouTube commentator) anyhow.
Bunnana AAAWWWWAAAYYYY!!!
-Bunnana King
P.S. Oh and Cloudhammer I'm going to hit the unpublish and publish button twenty times just to make you mad. So preemptive 'U mad bro?'