• Published 2nd Jan 2012
  • 997 Views, 9 Comments

All the Small Things - Rainbolt



Eli Raf releases the main MLP characters into the real world.

  • ...
 9
 997

Chapter Three: School

Chapter Three: School

It was early in the morning, 6:05 to be exact. I looked at my new friends and saw how tired they were. "Why do we have to go to school anyway?" said Rachael. "Twi had already told you, an accident during teleportation cause you guys to turn 18." I said."Well, except for Shawn, who aged ahead and turned 15." I added. "And how come you're not tired?" asked Ramsey. "I've been doing this stupid process since I was ten, i'm used to it." I said.

It was 6:10 when we got to the bus stop, and i'm pretty sure that they're even more tired than they were before. When the bus finally pulled up, we all got on. They each found a seat, and then it was off to hell. When we got there, we entered the double doors of the building, and a sudden rush of cold air came upon all of them. I looked at them and they all seemed, frozen, with fear i'm guessing. "Come on." I said, they all snapped out of it and continued to follow me.

At first we all walked together. But that was cut short as Shawn, being Tenth grade, had to go to a different class room. We enter science class and took our seats. "Everyone take out your notebooks, and right down what's on the board." said Mr.Price, the science teacher. Rachael snapped her fingers at him to get his attention. "Is there something you need Ms.Dash?" Mr.Price said with a sarcastically sweet tone. "I don't have anything to right with."

He looked pretty aggravated at first, but then made a small smile. "Sure, I'll go get you one." he said. He went to his desk and came back with a small, chewed up pencil with no eraser. "That's all you've got!" Rachael complained. "It doesn't even look like it can right!" "Listen here..." said Mr.Price "In life, you have to learn to appreciate All the Small Things, so shut up and take the pencil". She took the pencil without questioning him again. "Appreciate All the Small Things, you must say that to women a lot!" she said jokingly. The whole class started laughing, then Mr.Price said "You think that's funny, well how do you like my sense of humor? DETENTION"!

The rest of the day, surprisingly, did get better. We have lunch the same time as the tenth graders, so we got to eat with Shawn. It was gym class today, (we played soccer) and we had Amanda on our team, so we won with no problem. When we got home, we were really tired. So we just sat around waiting for dinner, played a little Xbox, ate dinner, and went to bed. Tomorrow's a new day, and we want to be well rested for it.



I don't know if I cut that chapter short, but writing a chapter each day is running my brain dry of ideas, so I think i'm going to take a break from writing this for a few days.-Rainbolt