• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 1,722 Views, 28 Comments

A Wildfire in Life - Cadencegirl1



Spitfire and Soarin ' have a relationship, but what happens when Spitfire gives birth to a foal and ends up on a wild goose chase into the EVERFREE FOREST?!

  • ...
6
 28
 1,722

Congratulations

Soarin' nearly fainted. First of all, Rapidfire and Spitfire were twins? Wow. Second of all, Fleetfoot and Rapid liked-no LOVED each other so much they were getting married! "Uh...that's great, but just so ya know, Spitfire was gonna come to your place so you could just tell her when she comes. Just don't make her upset about that," Soarin' said.

Fleetfoot suddenly could be heard grabbing a garbage can and vomiting. "I feel sick so, um, I'm gonna go and lay down cause I just threw up." Soarin' gasped. "You might be having a foal, but either way, go rest. I need to put Wildfire down for a nap." He hung up, then picked up Wildfire, who had apparently crawled up right under his leg. Gently placing her in the crib, Soarin' couldn't help but worry about Fleetfoot. Was she sick? Sighing, he sat down at his computer and began to type down a routine for the next show, writing down calculations to measure height, distance, and altitude. Then, he got an idea. Soarin' typed a little more, than decided to write Fleetfoot a letter, knowing she would check the mail.

Dear Fleetfoot,

I am writing to say congratulations. I know you have been looking for someone to live with, and it seems like you did. But as you told me, RapifireRapidfire is Spitfire's twin. Don't hurt her because you are marrying him. She may not be comfortable with that, but she forgives easily, so you would be let off the hook. Still, be aware of other ponies' feelings.
Sincerely,
Soarin'
p.s. I am writing with pen, so excuse my speeling spelling errors.

He stamped it, signed it, then flew over to Fleetfoot's home. Slipping it in the mailbox, he dashed home, ready to make Wildfire's snack. Pouring applesauce in a bowl, Soarin' had thoughts streaming through his head:
Is Fleetfoot pregnant?
How will Spitfire react to the news?
When is the wedding anyway?
These were only a few of them!


Author's note: Will post more soon!!
Unfortunately, RD is not coming

P.S. 20 likes and I will write another story!!