• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 2,301 Views, 74 Comments

Friendship is shocking - Dragon363

  • ...
26
 74
 2,301

Alden VS Cole rematch

(Cole’s PoV)
Me and Alden got in to battle position Alden made the first move by blasting me with a ball of metal, rock and plant life. I used my shock wave to deflect in into the ground. The ball exploded and I got sent back a good distance. I was covered in a blue plant(We all know what this stuff is so hold the laughing and face palms till you see the effects) and rock dust. I got up from attack and used my Ionic Freeze attack in hopes to end the fight quickly. But Alden used his power to manipulate the scarp around the area to block it. I chucked an Ice Grenade on it work sort of it froze on of the legs and destroyed it but it didn't seem to weaken Alden all that much. Alden then did his scrap metal turret shot. To defend myself I used my Ice Shield to defend I jumped and rolled to behind a corner of a street to think.
Alden’s gotten tougher I could use my Redirect Rockets and fire all but enough for one regular shot into the sky then fire that one alpha bolt I have energy for and blast him back to kingdom-come that will bring justice to all that Alden’s harmed back in empire city. No I’ll first try and talk to him to try and clam him down if I can’t then I blow him to kingdom-come.
I screamed, “Alden holds your fire I just want to talk”
Alden said “Fine you get 60 seconds”
I came out and said, “Alden I’m sorry for everything that happen in Empire City I really don’t want to destroy you but I will if you don’t clam down.”
Alden was standing their thinking. I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to kill him it would be a shame to lose a good ally. Then a thought accrued to me how is Alden here?
Alden interrupted my thoughts by saying, “Fine I forgive you just tell me did you kill Kessler?”
I replied, “Yes I did. Also how did you get here Alden?”
Alden answered, “I don’t know all I remember was being experimented on by Moya, and then I awoke here in this body sorry if I can’t be of any more information, now good bye Cole see you soon.”
With that Alden leaves back to Ever Free forest.

I waved good bye to Alden and then fired and Alpha Rocket into the sky as the signal everypony to come back to town that is was safe.

Sorry if the Chapters have been short