• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 2,301 Views, 74 Comments

Friendship is shocking - Dragon363

  • ...
26
 74
 2,301

Brother is back

The thanks for this idea goes to hi also for everyone that submitted their idea i would like to thank I might use them at anther time.

(Coles PoV)
When I got to town square I saw a sign that said on it

“The Brotherhood tournament”

You and your brother enter in a series of contests and try and win first place in them all

1st place prize: 1,000 bits + 2x 12in gold color trophy

2nd 500 bits + 2x 12in silver color trophy

3rd 2x 12in copper color trophy
Date tomorrow
(The poster was there for about a month before hand but Cole is seeing this for the first time)

After seeing this I thought sadly man that could have been fun to bad I don’t have a brother.Thou Zeke is really the closest thing to a brother I have, in fact I classify him as my brother but he isn't here so I really shouldn't reminisces about it.
As I was thinking I wasn’t paying attention so I jump when I heard Pinkie say, “Hey Cole.”

I said turning to see Pinkie, “Hi Pinkie what are you doing?”

Pinkie replied to me while bouncing around me, “I came to let you know that later in the chapter you will see your brother so doesn’t be sad be happy LIKE ME!” Pinkie then bounced away.

I jumped back at the end of the sentence. Then thought as she bounced away Pinkie is really weird. I started to walk around Ponyville. When I found an orange filly unconscious on the ground in an ally way with her scooter next to her and it being broken in half, the filly’s wings were broken out of place and her left front leg is bent at an angel the normal ponies shouldn’t be at. My hero instincts went off and I used my Pules Heal to help out the filly. I then left to go to the hospital because my powers would save the medication for patients that needed it more than others that I could heal.
When I arrived at the hospital and went to the receptionist desk and asked where the most injured ponies are (Ok here is where I apologize to all in the medical field and vets and people who work as a receptionist). The receptionist said, “3 doors down on the right are only 1 pony in the intensive care area. My I get your name”
I said, “My name is Cole MacGrath and thanks for the info. “

I nodded and went there. The first pony I was an azure colored unicorn who was cut up really badly, but bandaged well and had what looked to be pony tape (my little pony vision of duct tape) on her mouth, presumably to keep her quiet, but I got lucky and she was asleep. I then used my Pules Heal to help her out then removed the pony tape from her mouth. I then left the room and the hospital because I had been able to help out some ponies. I then went out to train my skills some in Everfree forest.

When I arrived I saw a portal open up and I was shocked at what I saw on the other side. I saw that it was New Marais. But what shocked me was that I saw a pegasus pony fall out of the portal. It didn't take me long to know who it was but I wanted to make sure so I waited for the pegasus to get up and gather his self. when I looked up from the pegasus I saw that the portal was gone. I then thought well that was really weird like Pinkie Pie weird. My thoughts were interrupted by the groan of the Pegasus his voice sounded just like Zeke’s. Me wanting to be fun I said in a voice that sounded like an old creepy guy, “Hello? Are you ok sir?”
The pony said sounding just like Zeke, “Cole how you doing brother?”
I said still in the weird old creepy guy voice, “Who is this Cole my name is Spark and you are who?”
The pony said, “My name is Zeke Dunbar could you take me to the nearest town.”
I said keeping up the old guy voice, “Ok Jedediah”
Zeke said curiously, “how did you know my middle name was Jedediah?”
I replied sounding back to me, “Zeke it’s me Cole.”
Zeke then ran to me and hugged me and said relieved, “Nice to see you again brother and that was a good joke to play on me” Zeke got off of me then me and him went back to Ponyville.