• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 2,301 Views, 74 Comments

Friendship is shocking - Dragon363

  • ...
26
 74
 2,301

Time for a fresh start and the first choose

(Cole’s PoV)
I raced to where the screams were I saw a pony that had an eerie resemblance to me but had a horn like me looking like Kessler had. The copy cat was shocking innocent ponies to the ground then Bio Leeching them. I then ran up to him then activated my Gigawatt Blades. I was grabbed by my look alike and thrown 30 yard away. I tried to get up but I realized I was being held down by stuff that looked like tendrils. My look alike reviled his wings and flew right to me and then said in a voice that saw so cold and dark it made me twitch like if someone was dragging their nails across a chalkboard, “Hello patron saint we meet finally but this will not be the point where I fight you, but I will take make it so you never can take me on.” My look alike then put his hoof on my face. I felt my powers being stripped away from me. When the pain ended I opened my eyes and my look alike was gone. I noticed the tendril were gone. I looked around to see that the ponies that were Bio Leeched were ok but and I had realized I had been tricked into going there and having my powers taken. (ok I can feel threw the space time like/hate-tinum that you are clicking thumbs down button but, don’t worrier Cole will get new powers and also he will get Karma moments two.) Aliment shift to Neutral. I went looking for Zeke to talk to him about what just happened.

I go back to meet Zeke. When we got to Sugarcube Corner I told Zeke what happen at the area where the brother hood tournament was happening.
Zeke said looking shocked, “Wow Cole your saying this guy who looked like you just waltz up to you and then over powered you. Then took drained you’re powers down to like when you were in Empire City.”

I nodded then said, “Ya Zeke he did but it also seemed to change my basic lightning attack back its old working properties.”

“Really how can you tell?”

I replied with, “Well Zeke I can tell because when before the fighting the beast for the first time my electricity felt newer fresher almost unstable at times, but after the beast my electricity felt older more stable and calm, but weaker. My lightning now feels like it did back in Empire City before the beast.”

Zeke sat in his chair looking as if he was thinking the Zeke said, “Hey Cole lets go test that idea of you that you’re basic lightning attack is like it was in Empire City.”

I said, “Do you have an idea of where we could do that?”

Zeke nodded then left Sugarcube corner as he left he motioned me to follow him so I did. After a while we go to Everfree forest.

I then asked, “What are we doing here?”

Zeke responded with, “Were here to test you’re theory.”

I understood and then aimed my lightning at a tree then fired a lighting attack and what was shooting out was identical to what I used in Empire City. Cole Unlocked Lightning Bolt, Thunder Drop, Pules Heal, Shockwave, Arc Restrain, Bio Leech, and (DLC) Gigawatt Blades. (Download New DLC Alignment power up? Powers Lightning Beam must be at least Hero or higher rank, Ray Sphere Burst must be at least Infamous of higher to use.)

Zeke said looking shocked, (lol electric pun) “Wow I guess you were right.”

“Hey Zeke you thinking that the new powonduit (Pony + Conduit) will try and make a gang threat like others have?”

Zeke replied, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t”

I said, “Let’s go back to Ponyville”

When we got to Ponyville I saw that there were ponies being taken away by what looks like a set of guards that also are where a more pony friendly version of the Reapers get up. I have two choose: A I let the ponies get captured and follow them to where their getting forced to and have a chance of not saving them (Evil). Or B I stop them and fight them to save them (Good).

Author's Note:

Not I will have this up until I get a good set of votes for either Good or Evil.