• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 2,822 Views, 115 Comments

Vortexes are Magic - JeckParadox



The Doctor's in Equestria, he's in love with Luna, and Celestia blames him for everything

  • ...
9
 115
 2,822

Daleks in Equestria; Conclusion

"Why!? I was so close! I could have avoided all of that, all of it! But no, I arrived seconds too late, again!"

Luna walked up to her messy sister, and began cleaning her off with her hooves, unable to muster up the magic needed to expel the filth from Celestia's coat and mane. Luna was about to say something like 'it was for the best', but the Doctor silently pulled her away from her blubbering sister, who had been blubbering something about sea ponies, the Doctor, and the moon.

"Luna, what is she going to do when the Tardis comes back?" the Doctor whispered to her.

"Well, by then the Tardis will have the shields restored, correct? You've used them to protect against my sister before."

"I'm not sure, they might not acknowledge Celestia as a threat yet." The Doctor placed his Sonic screwdriver back in his mouth and frowned. "I'll leave a message for it, and warn it about those shield-breaking beams."

At the mention of 'shields' the Doctor's mind was brought back to the what he was trying to say earlier. "Hey, a few minutes ago me and Pinkie saw a Draconequus, as she calls it, he was black, white, and had pink hair. He created a sugar cube butterfly." The Doctor pointed at the sugar insect that was fluttering around.

"Discord?!" Luna yelled, bringing Celestia back to her senses, looking around.

"No, no... well at least I don't think so, Pinkie said he looked different." The Doctor clarified.

"mmhmm... he seems kind of familiar for some reason..." Pinkie narrowed her eyes in concentration, but then shook her head and returned to her cheery self. "Oh well!" She started pronking around the chamber, stopping by the Princess and patting her back in an attempt to cheer her up. "Hey Doctor, when do you think the Tardis will come back?"

Celestia perked up and turned to the pink mare, then to Luna, and finally the Doctor. "It's coming back?"

"Well... yes, but it'll be invulnerable."

"We'll see." Celestia said evilly.

The Doctor looked around him and waited for the Tardis to reappear. And right on cue the hall was filled with the sounds of the Tardis. "Pinkie, this will be dangerous, I have no plan, I'll just be wandering, having fun, chasing things that perk my interest. You'd be along for the ride, a very dangerous ride you very may well die horribly on." He sighed, looking the Pink mare in the eyes. "So... are you sure you want to come with?"

"hmm... we can come back at any time?"

"Yes."

"Then yes!" The Doctor gave a smile and pointed his Sonic Screwdriver at the pink pony. The Tardis suddenly appeared around Pinkie, the door already open, the Doctor jumped in, waved at the two Alicorns, and shut the door before the Sunbeam shot inside.

"DOCTOR!" Celestia screamed. "I will not rest! Pray you never meet me after this day! It will be your last!"

"Good luck, treat me well." Luna shouted at the already disappearing box. After it had gone she looked at her sister with a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry Celestia, it was all in the past."

"I just thought... I thought I could save you."

"From what?" Luna laughed. "A thousand years banishment and a little fight, in exchange for the stars Celestia, the stars. Without the Doctor, the sky would be blank, can you even imagine a world without my work any more?"

"I can, it is a time when we were both little, both with our new Cutie Marks, playing in mother's castle." She cleared some tears from her eyes. "Luna, it's a happy memory, with an empty sky."

"I'm sure you've had happy ones under a shining sky."

"Yes... maybe you're right."

"It had to happen eventually."


Celestia and Luna were flying back to Canterlot when she found a tired Fluttershy, "Fluttershy, why are you so exhausted, it looks like you've been flying for hours." Celestia said, concerned with her little pony.

"I-I have a big request f-for you Princess... an-and just hear me out, I-I know what I'm talking about-"

Dalek Jeck stood with Fir in the air, protected by a makeshift cloaking field. "He... looks content."

"Perhaps Sar has chosen to be female as well." Fir reminded. The two Daleks looked down at the little cottage surrounded by a variety of animal homes. In the center of the area, with a bird's nest balanced on his head, was a light blue war machine with an oven mitt magically sealed to what used to be a gun arm. Following close behind, with her wings held out, balancing a family of birds on them, came Fluttershy.

"Commander Fluttershy, where shall we place this one?"

"I think the young spruce on the left side is ready for it's first nest."

"Then prepare yourselves, birds, for your bed shall be in a spruce!" He said, making fun of his old way of talking, one of the ways he kept himself from doing it honestly. Dalek Sar spun his head, letting the nest balance on his eyestalk. He flicked it, sending the bird house into a cranny of the tree. Fluttershy swung her wings forward gently, sending the birds into the air, she guided them into the nest, smiling.

"How did that feel Sar?"

"It felt... well, un-conquest like. I did enjoy looking for the birds more than helping them move."

"Well then, do you want to help me go look for more animals?"

"Yes, commander Fluttershy!" Fluttershy shook her head, smiling. She had given up on trying to stop him from calling her that the week before.

The two Daleks, invisible to the creatures below, made eye contact with their stalks. "Should we tell him we are waiting for him?"

"...No, let him live his life with the pony, and her descendants... after all, what is a century or a millenia to a Dalek?"

"He really does look content." Jeck smiled down at his subordinate. He turned around letting his suction cup come into contact with Fir's. They teleported away together.

"So, all of time and space, the future, the past, distant planets, secrets uncovered or unmade for centuries! And it's all new to me!" The Doctor spun around on one hoof, pressing several controls, and using his screwdriver to activate controls that he couldn't use with his hooves. "But, ladies first. Pinkie, where do you want to go?"

Pinkie furrowed her brow, and looked down in deep thought. "I want to see what Ponyville looked like... a century ago!"

The Doctor smiled, "Alright then, something simple, but with my luck it'll turn out to be an adventure or at the very least fun."

"And with my luck it'll be a party!" Pinkie said happily.

"Well then, destination; everything!"