• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 1,147 Views, 15 Comments

A Time To Remember - ericpotter4



Twilight finds a strange stallion in a blue box that appeared out of nowhere.

  • ...
5
 15
 1,147

The Doctor Arrives

It was a beautiful day in Equestria. Twilight was sitting in the shade reading, "Advanced Magic Grade 12." She was sipping some of Applejack's apple cider and listening to the birds chirp. Suddenly, she heard a sound. The TARDIS engines could be heard as they got louder and louder. Twilight looked up from her book. To her surprise, a giant blue box labeled "Police Box Public Call" was right in front of her. She got up and started to inspect it. There was a white panel on what she assumed was the front door. The sign said, "Push to open." She did as the sign said to so and almost passed out. It was BIGGER on on the INSIDE! There was a brown colt passed out near what Twilight assumed was the control console. She rushed to help him.

When the colt woke up Twilight was staring at him, "Oh! You're awake!" she said as she moved closer to him. He seemed to be puzzled, "Y-You're a... a horse!" He said with fear in his voice. "The term is 'Pony' and you're one too. The colt looked at what used to be his hands. "I have hooves. Fascinating... Please let me introduce myself. I am The Doctor."

"Pleasure to meet you Doctor."

"You wouldn't happen to know where my TARDIS is would you? It's a big blue box and it lets me travel through time and space. I'm a time traveler by the way. Oh boy am I rambling. Does your species have names? Whats your name?"

"We do have names, and my name is Twilight Sparkle. And yes, I did see your blue box. You arrived in it when you came here. Do you want to go where I found you?"

"Oh yes I would love to do that. Allons-y!"

"Excuse me? Allons-y?"

"Yes. It's a term I use. It means 'lets go'."

"Oh okay then, Allons-y!" They started to head where the TARDIS had landed and where Twilight had found The Doctor. Twilight was asking The Doctor lots of questions,"So, where are you from?" The Doctor smiled, "I'm from a planet called Gallifrey. It's where my people, the Timelords originate."

"Whats Gallifrey like?

"Well, it has a brilliant bright orange sky at night, the red grass is the softest you could ever imagine. The cities, oh the cities were in large time lock bubbles. We had two suns and the second sun would rise in the south and the mountains would shine. Gallifrey was beautiful."

"If it was so beautiful, then why did you leave?"

"A species called the Daleks invaded our planet. Killing everyone, I tried to stop it, but i couldn't. I had to watch my species die right in front of me. I am the last timelord"

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. How old are you?"

"Nine-hundred-two years old"

"But you look so young!"

"That's the beauty of being a timelord. When we are about to die, we sort of cheat death in a way. We do this thing called regeneration. It's when, you keep all of your memories, but you get a new body. Oh! I think I see it up ahead. They walked over to the TARDIS. The Doctor opened the doors and stepped inside his TARDIS'S orange and green interior. He saw something he almost forgot about.