• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 1,147 Views, 15 Comments

A Time To Remember - ericpotter4



Twilight finds a strange stallion in a blue box that appeared out of nowhere.

  • ...
5
 15
 1,147

Rose

In the busy city of London, Rose Tyler sat in her bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about her adventures with The Doctor. She glanced at her multi-dimensional transporter that was busted. She got up and took the trolley to her fiance Mickey's house to see if he could fix it.

"You're going to see that Doctor fellow again, aren't you?"

"Mickey, it's so boring around here, I don't know what else to do."

"Rose, the wedding is very soon."

"It's next November. I've got plenty of time to adventure with The Doctor and be back in time for it."

"Well alright. I'll have it fixed by next week sometime. I'll phone you."

Rose left Mickey's house and went to the pub for a while. For some strange reason, she had the craving for fish fingers and custard, so that's what she ordered. She went home, turned on BBC news and went to sleep. A week later, Mickey rang up Rose, and she took the trolley to his place.

"Well, you're all set, but there is still one little bug though, but it should sort itself out."

"Thanks a million, Mickey."

She put on the transporter and went to find The Doctor.