• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 1,147 Views, 15 Comments

A Time To Remember - ericpotter4



Twilight finds a strange stallion in a blue box that appeared out of nowhere.

  • ...
5
 15
 1,147

Onward to Gargameth!

The Doctor tried to figure out how to hold his sonic screwdriver. He finally gave up and resorted to holding it with his teeth."Doctor," said Twilight,"you have a horn, you can just levitate... whatever that is." The Doctor looked befuddled. He pressed a button on the TARDIS console. A mirror popped out and The Doctor examined his face,"So I do! Tell me, what is that mark doing there on my rear end?" The Doctor was looking at it suspiciously. Twilight exclaimed, "It's your cutie mark! Everypony has one except the foals. It describes your special talent. Mine is a symbol of magic because I am very skilled in magic." The Doctor looked delighted."So this hourglass must mean that I am skilled with time." The Doctor was still looking at his rear. "I guess so," said Twilight as she looked around the interior of the TARDIS. "What spell did you use to make it bigger on the inside?" The Doctor looked into her eyes, "Where I come from, we don't use magic, we use science." Twilight's eyes were twinkling."Oh wow! Science!" The Doctor Smiled and appeared to be in deep thought. Then, he finally said to Twilight, "How would you like to be my companion and go on adventures with me?" Twilight immediately jumped up and said, "I'd love to!"

"Okay then," said The Doctor, "Next stop: Gargameth! It's number three on the list of awesome planets to go to."

Twilight asked," Why don't we just go to number one?" The Doctor looked at her with a stern face and then chuckled," Everyone goes to chanchor! Thats what makes it boring. Why not go to Gargameth? Mix things up a little."

"Okay, I guess." The Doctor started to do his magic to the TARDIS. Sparks flew and the engine roared to life. They had arrived.

Twilight blacked out. When she woke up, she felt... different. She put her hoof up to her head. Then she noticed that her hoof was a hand. She looked down at the rest of her body. She had on clothes too. What appeared to be a purple blazer, a pink shirt, a lavender skirt with her cutie mark on the side, and a pair of purple stockings. She looked at The Doctor. He was reading Twilight's book of magic she had brought with her. He also looked different. He had on a tan sports coat, a red bow tie, black dress pants, and hair down to his forehead. The Doctor noticed that Twilight was awake. "Oh you're up! I was starting to worry."

"Wha-What happened to me?" The Doctor came up to her and said,"The TARDIS detected my genetic code when we traveled, but a few things were different. While we were traveling, it changed my genetic code back into a timelord other than a pony. It must have just turned all ponies in the TARDIS into timelords to save energy rather than just do my specific code. I am so, so sorry." Twilight smiled. "Are you kidding me? I've read so much about humans, I've always wanted to be one!" The Doctor corrected her, "Timelord. You're a Timelord like me." Twilight was almost jumping with joy when she hear that she was a timelord. "That makes it even better! I can live forever like you!" The Doctor frowned, "I won't live forever, Timelords can only regenerate a certain amount of times. It is uncertain, but some speculate around twenty to thirty times."

"Well, how many times have you regenerated?"

"Ten, I'm the eleventh incarnation of myself."

"You still have plenty of regenerations left."

"True, but enough talk. Lets open those doors and have ourselves an adventure!" The Doctor opened the doors to the TARDIS, bumped into a metal object, and fell over. The metal object shouted," THE DOCTOR HAS ARRIVED! EXTERMINATE!"