• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 2,652 Views, 69 Comments

Mare vs Machine - Slingshot619



basically the sequel to Blur.

  • ...
6
 69
 2,652

Chapter 5: Revealed

Hey guys, sorry if the chapter is short and crappy. Feeling kinda off lately. The story will be on hiatus, but don't worry I'll try my best to finish it up by November.


Rainbow stared in shock at the figure that stood before her.

"W-what do you want?"

The figure gave a sly grin and shook like a dog, revealing blue fur, a cap accompanied by a yellow and black earpiece. The pony had a huge grin on his face.

"Dont'cha remember me Skitz?"

Rainbow stared at him for awhile before tackling Scout with a hug. Almost suffocating him. Scout chuckled and held her at arms length.

"Looks like somebody missed me."

Rainbow Dash had a glimmer in her eyes, she truly did miss Scout, but an important question was on her mind.

"How are you still here?"

Scout's grin seemed to grow larger.

"Respawn baby. Respawn."

Rainbow Dash assaulted him with another batch of kisses as Scout tried to defend himself.

"Easy Skitz, easy."

Scout stared into the rose red eyes of Rainbow Dash once again and let out a chuckle. Scout gave her a peck on the cheek before taking off. Scout soared the skies looking for his teammates. He found them at the portal waiting.

"Took you long enough." Demoman said

"The respawn times here are gonna kill me someday." Scout chuckled

"Anyways, good to see you back laddie."

They turned their attention back to the portal and braced themselves for the worse.