• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 596 Views, 29 Comments

Ice of a Frost Pony - Princess Cadenza



Sequel to Fire of the Flame Ponies-- After Shredder Boom's defeat, one Flame Pony wasn't defeated.

  • ...
 29
 596

''Bellements of Alarmery''

''So, where did Fireflier even go?'' Twilight asked. Fireflight shrugged.

''I don't know,'' the Frost Pony answered. ''I think she might have headed to Fillidelphia, because that's where she always heads first. I'm not sure. Check there first, but there's also the small possibility that she headed for Manehatten.''

''We'll check Fillidelphia first,'' Fernflow said. ''If not, we'll try Manehatten and see if there's any sign of her.''

''That's fine,'' Fireflight said as they ran out. ''And don't forget to check Cloudsdale and every other town of Equestria if there isn't!''

''We will!'' Twilight called back. ''We promise!''

The mountain where Fireflight's home resided grew smaller and smaller as he ponies ran farther away from it. Adventures that they had had together moved through Twilight's mind. No! Concentrate on this! Not on your recent adventures! Twilight thought. Except maybe the Flame Ponies one. That could be useful sometime now.

As soon as the ponies ran from Canterlot to Fillidelphia, it was almost noon. A Fillidelphia unicorn was working nearby, apple-bucking a small apple tree with very little apples.

''Excuse me,'' Twilight asked the unicorn. ''You haven't seen a pony named Fireflier around here, have you?''

''Nope,'' said the unicorn. ''But I did see an enormous yellow Alicorn with a big, firey mane fly above me and shoot some fire at an empty lot.'' Twilight smiled and pointed at the unicorn.

''Aaaaand that was Fireflier, wasn't it?'' the unicorn asked.

''Uh, yes,'' Twilight answered the unicorn.

''I'm Alarm Belle. A Bellement of Alarmery,'' said the unicorn. ''Who are you guys?''

''I'm Fernflow,'' Fernflow said. ''And I'm a Spellement of Charmery. So are these two here.'' She pointed to Purity and Flash Wave.

''I'm Twilight Sparkle,'' Twilight said. ''And my five friends here and I are the Elements of Harmony.'' She pointed to Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy.

''Really?'' Alarm Belle asked. ''So what you guys are saying is that all nine of you are Spellements of Charmery and the Elements of Harmony? I should get together the rest of the Bellements of Alarmery.''

''Oh, no need,'' Twilight replied. ''We're just trying to catch Fireflier and changing her back to a Frost Pony, is all.''

''Oh, but you need more power!'' Alarm said. ''And the Bellements of Alarmery are just what you need to beat her.''

Rainbow nudged Twilight.

''We should get as much power as we can to defeat Fireflier,'' Rainbow whispered to her. ''Otherwise, the magic might not change her.''

''Fine,'' Twilight whispered back and turned to Alarm. ''How many ponies are there in the Bellements of Alarmery, Alarm?''

''Three,'' Alarm answered. ''The two other Bellements are right over here.''

She led the nine ponies under a tree to two ponies reading a book. One, an indigo pegasus with yellow, blond hair flipped the pages. Another, a pink earth pony with green and blue hair. Alarm was a white unicorn with pink and blue hair.

''Hey, gals. I got us a new mission,'' Alarm said. ''Guys, this is Starry Cloud.'' The pegasus waved.

''And this is Maybloom,'' Alarm pointed to the earth pony. The earth pony did a cartwheel.

''Starry Cloud and Maybloom, these are the Elements of Harmony, and also, uh...'' Alarm said.

''Spellements of Charmery,'' Fernflow said.

''Right,'' Alarm replied. ''Anyway, whenever you need us, just blow this whistle.'' Alarm levitated a blue and red whistle to Twilight. Alarm's light pink aura changed to Twilight's lavender aura.

''Try it,'' said Alarm. Twilight blew the whistle. It didn't sound like anything.

''It... Doesn't sound like anything,'' Twilight said. Alarm giggled.

''It shouldn't sound like anything to you,'' Alarm said. ''But to us, the Bellements of Alarmery, we can hear it from around the world. Really.''

''Cool,'' said Rainbow. ''But should we speed things up a bit? I even thought you were coming with us.''

''We will come,'' Alarm replied. ''If you blow the whistle. I'll transport my friends and I to you, and we'll try to help. Alright? And you should get going.''

''You know what?'' Fernflow said. ''You're right. See you later.''

''Bye,'' Alarm said.

''Well, that was a little strange,'' Twilight said as they walked around Fillidelphia looking for more signs. ''But at least we have even more backup magic now.''

''Twilight's right,'' Rainbow said. ''it's always better to get even more magic when you're trying to defeat a foe. Especially against Fireflier.''

''And Fireflier's pro,'' Purity said. ''I mean, she's waaaaaay more powerful than Shredder Boom. More powerful than all of those Flame Ponies put together.''

''I've been wondering the whole time why she's more powerful than Shredder,'' Fernflow commented. ''It barely makes sense a subject would be more powerful than their ruler.''

''Like we would be more powerful than Celestia,'' Rarity said. ''Or Fireflight be more powerful than Constellia.''

''No Flame Pony makes sense anymore,'' Twilight sighed. ''Never. Not even the fact that Flame causes pain on the right side of Equestria. And Frost on the left.''

In a castle in Cloudsdale...

''I can't believe it!'' Fireflier chuckled. ''They actually think they can beat me with twelve puny little ponies? Hah!''

''Is it cupcake time yet?'' Fireflier's assistant, Greenfire, asked as he took a tray of cupcakes out of a Flame-themed oven.

''Fine,'' Fireflier said. ''I am in too good a mood to even eat a cupcake!''

The wonderful smell of the cupcakes was a little too good to resist. Fireflier grunted and decided one little bite wouldn't hurt her. She didn't now what she was in for with that tiny little bite.

What was wrong with these cupcakes that Fireflier tryed? What indeed?