• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 623 Views, 6 Comments

Extreme Measures - Boo Bear



8 orphaned siblings travel to Ponyville to start a new life.

  • ...
 6
 623

Just 20% More?

"Isn't that a little too...tight on you, Winter Sky?" asked Twilight, who was staring at her friend in shock. After about a few hours or so, Rarity and Winter Sky had finally come out of the dressing room. Rarity was wearing her working eyeglasses and a pale pink dress with tulip patterns around it. Every pony (ESPECIALLY Spike!) thought Rarity looked gorgeous in that dress. But with Winter Sky, however, she was wearing a fuchsia dress with emerald stitching and diamond patterns, it was beautiful to the ponies, but it didn't suit Winter Sky very well. Since Winter Sky has a much more...wider body than Rarity, the dress started to close in on her, making it look tight on the poor pegasus.
Rarity gasped, "How DARE you say such a bad comment about MY dress!"
Twilight sighed, "Rarity, I wasn't commenting on your dress, I was commenting on how TIGHT the dress looks on Winter Sky!"
Winter Sky looked down at the hot pink dress she was wearing, and frowned. Rarity spotted her frowning, and blushed.
"Why, Winter Sky, don't listen to them! They're just jealous at what you're wearing!"
Winter Sky shook her head, "No, Rarity, they're right. This dress is far too tight on me. Although it's a very elegant and very fashionable dress, it doesn't suit me and is too tight," Winter Sky let a tear out, "I think I...need to go on a diet."
Pinkie Pie widened her eyes, "A DIET? But that means you won't be able to eat CANDY or CUPCAKES!" Twilight, Applejack and Rarity nodded their heads, agreeing with the pink pony.
"DID SOME PONY SAY DIET?" a loud call came from the back. It came from a blue pony, with a colorful mane and dark pink eyes. She was carrying on her back an over sized purple leather bag.
"Ah, Rainbow Dash! I see you have tried on your wing coat that I made for you!" said Rarity, a grin on her face.
"Yeah, I have, but I kinda don't like the color and pattern of it. It needs to be 20% more cooler, if that's fine with you."
Rarity frowned and sighed, "Fine then. I'll make the wing coat...20% COOLER for you..." she used her magic to levitate the leather bag up from Rainbow Dash's bag onto a table.
Rainbow Dash looked around the room, examining each sibling one by one.
"Hey, who are these ponies? Never seen THEM before!" she asked curiously.

Pinkie Pie trotted cheerfully to Rainbow Dash and hoofed her the same sheet of paper containing the names and pictures of the siblings. Rainbow Dash read it slowly, and smiled.
"COOL NAMES! And I gotta say, you guys have pretty cool coat colors too!" Every pony and Spike giggled at Rainbow Dash, who has no idea why they were giggling at her.
"Anyway," continued Rainbow Dash, "I heard some pony say that they needed to go on a DIET! Now was it one of the siblings?"
Winter Sky nodded, "It's me, Rainbow Dash. I said that." Rainbow Dash flew speedily over to the frowning pegasus. Rainbow Dash patted her on the back, "No need to be so sad...Winter Sky? I'll help you out with this diet! It's even BETTER since you're a pegasus like I am! I'll make you do 30 wing laps around this GINORMOUS cloud up in Cloudsdale, and make up do 100 hoof-ups, and maybe even test you of how much WING POWER you have!" Winter Sky chuckled, and so did the other ponies (and Spike).
"Thanks, Rainbow Dash, it really means a lot to me, honestly. But, when will I have the time?" asked Winter Sky.
"NO PROBLEM! You can always ask me when you're ready to take your exercise training! But, I'm only going to warn you ONCE. My training will be pretty intense so you're going to have to train a little with Applejack one day! Gee, I wish I can take you new ponies up to see Cloudsdale, but some of you aren't pegasusses!"
"I know! Why don't we use that hot air balloon we used last time?" asked Spike.
"Great idea, Spike! Come on ponies, follow me!"

Winter Sky flew next to Applejack, "Can you really help me lose a couple of pounds?" she asked.
Applejack nodded, "Sure thing, sweetie pie! I'm an athlete myself, too!"
Winter Sky smiled, and flew into the air.