• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 624 Views, 6 Comments

Extreme Measures - Boo Bear



8 orphaned siblings travel to Ponyville to start a new life.

  • ...
 6
 624

Sugarcube Sweetsakes

The 8 siblings have never felt so free in all of their lives. Trotting around the beautiful landscape of Ponyville just made them feel much better on the inside.
"Where would you guys like to head on first?" asked Twilight, her face beaming with joy. Absolute Zero glanced around him.
"Just asking but...is Spike the only friend you HAVE in Ponyville?"
Twilight blinked rapidly, and smiled, "Of COURSE I have more friends in Ponyville! Say, would you like to meet them now?"
The 8 siblings nodded and agreed with Twilight. "Oh YES! Finally I get to meet FRIENDLY PONIES!" exclaimed Fiery Rose, her smile as wide as her own face. Twilight giggled a little, "Okay, then! Let's meet our first friend, Pinkie Pie!" Twilight pointed to a cake/candy like shop, all decorative and pink and sugary. "She lives in there, Sugarcube Corner!" The eight siblings gasped in amazement.
"Is that like some sort of bakery?" asked Spring Frost curiously.
Twilight nodded, "Yup it is! Pinkie Pie lives there with the owners and their babies, Mr. and Mrs. Cake and Pumpkin and Pound cake! Their VERY adorable, I must tell you!"
Lemon Glacier and Fiery Rose bounced into the air, glad to hear that there's some baby ponies in town!
"Okay, then, let's head into Sugarcube Corner!" exclaimed Twilight. She lead the astounded siblings to the fancy shop, and knocked on the door. Suddenly, the door bashed open like firecracker! A grinning pink pony with massive cotton candy-like hair stood before the 9 ponies and Spike.
"WHY HELLO THERE, TWILIGHT!" the pink pony proclaimed cheerfully.
"Hey, there Pinkie Pie. These ar--" before Twilight could finish, Pinkie Pie had already zoomed past her and stood in front of the 8 siblings, who or course, got frightened of the over-excited pink pony.
"HELLO THERE! WHO ARE YOU PONIES? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS BEFORE! I USUALLY KNOW EVERY PONY IN PONYVILLE! SO, WHO ARE YOU PONIES? WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES?" exclaimed Pinkie Pie so loudly Spring Frost and Heat Wave jumped slightly into the cheerful air. Twilight sighed, and took Pinkie by the hoof.
"Pinkie, these are newcomers. They came all the way from Manehattan,"

"MANEHATTAN? THAT'S AMAZING!"

Twilight continued, "They're orphaned ponies th--"

Pinkie interrupted, "ORPHANS? THESE TOTALLY COOL COLORED PONIES ARE ORPHANS??"

Twilight hesitated, and continued, "PINKIE! LISTEN TO ME! Their names are Absolute Zero, the neon blue one, Winter Sky, the bright red-pink one, Arctic Lime, the bright neon light green one, Sizzling Sunset, the neon orange one, the twins, although they don't look like it, Lemon Glacier and Fiery Rose, the bright yellow and bright red one, Spring Frost, the bright green one and Heat Wave, the bright neon orange one." Twilight breathed deeply, and sighed, just like what Spike did when he introduced the siblings to her.
Pinkie Pie smiled even wider, "SUCH COOL NAMES! IT MATCHES THEIR COOL COATS!"
Spike groaned, "That's what I said!"
The siblings giggled. "Thanks, we...get that a lot," said Arctic Lime, smirking slightly.
Pinkie Pie laughed, "SAY! Come on in!" The 10 ponies and Spike entered the bakery, and the siblings were astonished. Every inch of the room was filled with delicious looking cupcakes, cookies and cakes!
"WOAH! You got one hoof of a bakery, here Pinkie Pie!" said Winter Sky, examining the displays of sweets.
"YUP! But don't give me ALL the credit! Mr. and Mrs. Cake owns the place! Too bad they're out with their babies," Pinkie Pie smiled, "Would you like some cake? Or cupcakes? SWEETS?"

Absolute Zero giggled, "I would LOVE to try some of that green icing cupcake there!" he pointed to a display filled with all sorts of cupcakes. Pinkie Pie rushed to the display and took the cupcake with lime-green icing and rainbow colored sprinkles on top. She trotted to Absolute Zero and hoofed it to him. Absolute Zero took a small bite, and before they knew it, he gobbled it all up in one bite! Pinkie Pie grinned, happy to see her new friend satisfied.
"Anyone else?" she asked.
"ME! ME! ME!" Oh PLEASE pick ME!" called out Lemon Glacier, her face beaming with joy.
"WOW! You remind me so much of...ME!" said Pinkie Pie, bouncing up and down. "What would YOU like...umm...Lemon Bobber?" Lemon Glacier blushed while everybody else giggled.
"It's Lemon GLACIER, Pinkie Pie!" she corrected.
"Oh, I'm SO SORRY, Lemon GLACIER! SO, what would you like?" asked Pinkie Pie, who was slightly blushing of embarrassment.
Lemon Glacier giggled a little, "OH! Can I have that strawberry cheese cake with blueberries and cherries on top?"
Pinkie Pie nodded, and rushed to get the cake that Lemon Glacier ordered. She took a cutting knife, a chopped the cake into even slices, and served one on a glass plate for Lemon Glacier. She smiled, "Thanks, Pinkie!"
Pinkie Pie beamed even more, "YOUR WELCOME! Anyone else?"

Everpony got a try at one of Sugarcube Corner's delights, even Twilight. Spike requested for a sapphire gem, and Pinkie just happened to have a spare! "Delicious preciousness!" replied Spike, chewing his gem slowly. Everpony laughed at Spike, who blushed heavily.
"Thanks for all this, Pinkie! You sure make an excellent impression for these newcomers!" said Twilight, munching on her marshmallow cookie.
"NO PROBLEMO!" replied Pinkie, chewing on a snickerdoodle.
Absolute Zero swallowed his third cupcake, "May we meet some of your other friends, Twilight?"
"Yeah! Pretty Please?" asked Spring Frost, blue icing covering her lips.

"Of course! But who?" Twilight asked herself.
"Oh! OH! I know! How bout' Applejack? She's a good friend to start off a day with! I mean, what's so apple about that? Get it? APPLE? HAHA!" Pinkie Pie started to laugh at her silly joke, whilst everybody else giggles along with her.
Twilight nipped on her last cookie piece, "Okay then! Applejack's farm we shall go!"
"AND I'M COMING WITH YOU PONIES!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie.