• Published 9th Oct 2012
  • 886 Views, 16 Comments

The Elder Scrolls: Equestria - werebrony



You the Dragonborn and savoir of Skyrim must save the land of Equestria from Alduin.

  • ...
2
 16
 886

Chapter 1

All was quiet, TOO quiet. You thought to yourself as you looked around the rolling hills around the city of Whiterun, the central trading hub of Skyrim. It was peaceful yet somehow disturbing actually. There were always a few caravans coming to sell their wares here but nothing. Not good sign since you heard from General Tullius the commander of the Imperial Legion in Skyrim gave you orders to look out for any Stormcloak activity in the area. Your mind wandered as you concentrated on your mission.

"Report Officer Je'zra!" a female voice with alot of authority in it interupted your thoughts and you turned to see Legate Rikke stoding up to you on the wall of the city. She was Tullius's second in command and his eyes and ears on the battlefield. "Have you found anything?" she gives you a blank stare which you think is not nessasary. You turn toward the forest that leads to Riverwood. " Je'zra has not seen a single Stormcloak since the raid for the Jagged Crown, Rikke." you tell her with flat tone. You never liked enthusiasum when speaking because it always lead to conflict or confusion.

You use your Thu'um, your dragonborn ability to use the dragon's voice, to "see" any living thing. you catch a glimpse of armour reflecting off the noon time sun from the treeline. You imagine it is a traveler but look again to see more coming from the treeline. you presume it was the reinforcements from Solitude but that request was only sent just a few hours ago and they would not be coming from that direction. Your mind reals in the new information and you come to one conclusion.

"We are not alone" you tell Rikke and she looks troubled and begins to procces what is happening.

The Stormcloaks are attacking Whiterun.

"And guess who is leading them personally?" you smirk before telling her "Ulfric Stormcloak himself is leading this battle!"

Indeed he was leading the charge but who was the cyriptic looking person beside him? The man beside Ulfric was very old looking. He may have been older than the Greybeards.

Rikke was not fairing well. She looked pale as the number of bodies were pouring through the forest. There were hundreds of them, maybe a thousand warriors waiting to sack the city. "By the Eight!" she let out a quick gasp as catapults were brought out of the forest. "We need to send word to all garrisons within an hour's ride to assist us!"

"Je'zra believes that Ulfric would have cut off all communications from us. We must fight or die trying." you were great at inspiring even the most cowardly of men and women into a fierce frenzing. You look at Rikke and all fear is gone and a fierce glare replaces it.

"ARCHERS TO THE WALLS!" Rikke releases a fierce warcry and a chorus of voices joins in hers. You gaze at the old man beside Ulfric and shudder at what you see. You see the same energy and malice that Alduin emited before his demise. You don't believe he is back but all doubt is confirmed to what comes out of the ancient looking man's mouth

"DOVAKIIN!" So it was true he has returned again. "I have come for YOU dovakiin!" he points a crooked finger towards you.

"So much for a cap nap" you tell to no one in particular.

In Equestria.

Twilight Sparkle was reading the scrolls that Princess Celestia sent her from the ancient archives in Canterlot. She began to notive a particular prophecy that foretold of an ancient evil that will destroy the world unless help from an outsider is found. She did notice that the dragons were acting more aggresive after the changeling attack on Canterlot. She was debating wether the events were connected with the prophecy before Spike came in belching messages from Celestia.

"Twi*hic*light. the Princess has been sending messages non*hic*stop. She really needs to see you and the other girls in Canter*hic*lot!

"Alright Spike I'll go see the Princess I'll be back soon. Watch the shop for me while I see what she wants." She left the library and headed to tell the girls that the Princess needs to see them immediatly. As she closed the door she couldn't over hear Spike mumble on about how peachy this day was starting off and how he missed his date with scootaloo.

Indeed this day was getting more and more strange.

In Skyrim

You looked deep inside yourself and concentrated of your next shout. "FAAS RU MAAR!" your booming voice echoed througt the battlefield. many of the stormcloaks turned tail and ran for the hills. It was an improvement but you still had to fight off the remaining soldiers that didn't run. The battle was only begining. Most of the archers took out the first wave of soldiers and the second wave. It was wave after wave and it seemed that the rebels had an unlimted supply of soldiers to fight you. You shrugged off the feeling and pulled out your dragonbone bow. Which so happend to be made from Alduin's own bones. You fire arrow after arrrow into the onslaught of rebels trying to storm the gate with little success. You then noticed the cryptic old man going over the dead corpses that were being brought back to their ranks. He goes over and you see his mouth move and the dead body jumping back to life.

"Impossible!" you panic seeing this battle would never end until the city was taken. "Why did the Greybeards never teach Je'zra that shout?" An image of Cicero being alive again was enough to convince you otherwise.

You take aim and Alduin and let the arrow fly toward his hooded head and hls body is engulled in a green fire and then nothing. He disappeared. The revived soldiers fall over after the power that brought them back is dead. You see the rebels retreat and Ulfric is shouting orders to regain command of his disfunctional army.

You laugh in triumph before you are interupted from a rock launched by the enemy catapult. The blow would have killed you if not for your Dragonscale armour protecting you. You Fus Ro Dah the rock and hear the comfirmation of a crushed skull against a flying rock.

"Now is the time to attack him and end this war for good"! you think to yoursel. You leap down to the ground and start a mad dash toward Ulric thirsting for his blood on your dragonbone blade. Before you get five feet from Ulfric, a portal envelopes you in a bluish aura and you find yourself infront of startled purple unicorn before you feel a blow to your head knock you out.

Time for a cat nap.