• Published 19th Apr 2024
  • 179 Views, 17 Comments

Equestria Girls: Escape from Cyberspace - ShopperBrony90



The Rainbooms, Trixie Lulamoon and Starlight Glimmer get themselves into a digital adventure!

  • ...
 17
 179

Chapter 3: The First Battle

The green motherboard-lined sun rises in the sky and shines its yellow rays of bright binary code. That means it's a new day for the Equestria Girls! Another day, another opportunity! The alarm clocks sound on in each section of their hideout. The girls wake up ready for another day of exploration and fun.

“How did everyone sleep?” Sunset asked, yawning.

“It was pretty peaceful for all of us,” Fluttershy said.

“I wonder if Sweetie Belle would’ve loved to be here,” Rarity said, feeling anxious.

Just like that, Rarity’s body starts glowing orange, the rings making her vibrate like a vibrating chair and a big, pixelated, rapidly beating heart appears on her chest.

“It’s okay, Rarity. I’m sure Sweetie Belle is fine. We’ll just have to focus on what we are all part of now.” Fluttershy promises, cheering Rarity up.

With that, the orange lights turn off and Rarity is no longer vibrating, and the heart disappears. “Thanks, darling. I don’t know what we would do without you.” Rarity said, all calm.

“How about this, since this is our second day here in Cyberspace, let’s all visit all the places in the city,” Rarity suggested.

“We’re in!” Everyone agreed.

Before the group can leave, they suddenly feel a rumbling crash outside of their hideout. They checked to see where it came from. It turns out that there’s a demon virus that is wreaking havoc in cyberspace, draining the energy from anything in her path.

“What is that thing!?” Fluttershy asked, scared.

“It looks like a giant creature is attacking and draining everything in this area.” Sunset said, before her empathic powers activated itself. It flashes back to the time Equestrian magic seeped in through her window and infected her computer in her game room. She snaps back to reality in realization.

“I think I know what made that creature. A stream of Equestrian Magic made a virus that infected my computer and it formed into a demon that is out to destroy Cyberspace!” Sunset explained, panicking.

With that, Fluttershy and Sunset start to notice the effects of being scared in the digital world; purple lights on their rings flicker on, giving them ice-cold air blasts to their body.

“Don’t worry everyone. We’ll take on that creature. You stay put with Starlight and Trixie,” Twilight instructed.

“Okay” Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy said in unison.

With that, the others activated their geodes and got ready for battle.


Unfortunately, the demon came prepared! Applejack used her super strength to punch the creature back, but she phased through it, like a ghost!

Rarity puts up a shield to protect Fluttershy, Sunset, Trixie and Starlight. The demon has blasted Rarity's shield away into nothing with a small fingerbang blast of binary code!

Twilight lifts one of the boxes of their warehouse/hideout with her telekinesis and flings it at the enemy but it bounces off instantly without even hitting the body.

“That’s impossible! How is it able to withstand our attacks?!” Twilight said, shocked.

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were about to step up when suddenly, a blast of digital data came flying by and hit the demon, effectively hurting her and leaving her to retreat.

“Whoa! Where in Celestia’s name did that come from?!” Twilight said, seeing wherever the blast came from.

It turns out something (or someone) who blasted the demon away was a random teenager, hiding in the girls’ hideout.

The teenager being a brunette-haired teenage girl in yellow.


The girls lower themselves and confront the teen.

“Who exactly are you?” Applejack asked.

“...and what are you doing in our hideout?” Rainbow Dash replied, thinking that the teen is an intruder invading the hideout.

“You may not believe what I am about to say, but I’m Rachel. That hideout is actually mine. I’ve been stuck here for 9 years.” The woman spoke.

The girls just stood there, with expressions of complete shock and utter disbelief.

To be continued...