• Published 19th Apr 2024
  • 172 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria Girls: Escape from Cyberspace - ShopperBrony90



The Rainbooms, Trixie Lulamoon and Starlight Glimmer get themselves into a digital adventure!

  • ...
 16
 172

Chapter 2: A Whole New World

A few moments later, Sunset groaned as she woke up and got up to her feet. “What happened?” Sunset said.

She moved around to see that she and the others ended up in a new dimension where buildings are constructed with neon purple binary code, the sky is pink, the ground is a glowing green computer motherboard, and the clouds are dark blue with computer chip patterns on them.

She suddenly notices lights shining. When she looks around, she looks down and sees that her body has changed into something digital: a red bodysuit that fused with her skin with rings on the legs, arms and their thighs (making them resemble digital light-up leotards, gloves and boots).

She then sees the others still blacked out and notices that their bodies have changed, just like her new body.

“Girls, wake up,” Sunset said, shaking them to get themselves back to reality. A few moments later, the rest of the gang wake up to see that they’re in a new world. “What is this?” Twilight responded.

Their skins are completely fused with jumpsuits that are colored after their colors (except for their heads and necks), just like Sunset (those suits are basically their skin now). They were all impressed about how they looked in their new forms.

“Whoa, this is new! I gotta add this to my next science class presentation,” Twilight said.

“I know,” Sunset replied, excitedly.

“Ooh, pink! Just like me!” Pinkie squealed, looking at her new body that turned magenta.

“I love the colors on my body!” Rainbow Dash agreed.

“Well, ah’ll be! This is unexpected,” Applejack said.

“My darlings, I might make this my inspiration for a new fashion line,” Rarity said, excited while seeing her new body.

“I wonder how Angel Bunny would think seeing me like this,” Fluttershy wondered, feeling calm.

“Well, blue is Trixie’s favorite color,” Trixie said, impressed with the color of her new body.

“I agree with all of you. This is a new change that we’ll all get used to, including me,” Starlight agreed.

They look at their new world and they are quite excited to see what cyberspace will have for them. They decide to explore the world and look at the features it has.


They walked through the digital metropolis and were impressed by the designs of the buildings. They suddenly stopped to see the map of the city with all the features it has:

  • The Digital Library
  • The Digital Art Museum
  • Cyberworld Mall
  • Gamestop
  • The Cyberland Theme Park
  • The Hideout

The girls have set their eyes on the Cyberland Theme Park area that has the following activities and have become very excited about the things they can do there:

  • an outdoor video arcade that is set up like a VR system (no helmets necessary)
  • a petting zoo
  • a giant stage/magic show simulator.
  • a movie theater
  • a seaside beach with golden-yellow sand and an ocean of pink neon light water.
  • a sports/exercise section with a jogging track and an interactive sports court that changes into whichever sport they’d want to play.
  • a fashion studio
  • a food truck driven by a digitally generated human boy that resembles Yoshi from Super Mario Bros!

“I can’t wait to try out the arcade section!” Sunset said.

“There’s something that I’d love!” Rainbow Dash replied, seeing a sports/exercise section.

“Pinkie and I would love to have something to get from a food truck over there,” Applejack said, pointing at the truck parked within the area.

“They even have a petting zoo!” Fluttershy squealed.

“Don’t forget a fashion studio!” Rarity said, excited to create new designs for digital outfits.

“There’s a stage where the Great and Powerful Trixie and my assistant, Starlight, can perform a magic show or two for all the friendly inhabitants of this world!” Trixie said, speaking in confidence and impression.

“I wish I could choose any movie we want to see,” Twilight said curiously.

Suddenly, they could feel a glowing/tickling sensation in their bodies. They found a source of the glowing: their bodies also have rings that line up with their legs, their arms and their thighs. They realize that whenever they feel satisfied with whatever they’re doing, the rings light up like LED lights, making their bodies glow.

“Weeeee! I’m glowing! Pinkie said, giggling about her tingly sensation.

“We’re all glowing, too!” The others replied, laughing along.

“Let’s go and have fun!” Sunset shouted in excitement.

“Yeah!” The others agreed.

Once the glowing fades, the gang has calmed down and have decided to go to the Cyberland Theme Park but are beginning to wonder how they’re going to get there.

“We’re too far away. How will we ever get there?” Trixie asked.

Twilight sees a building that looks like a transportation center, which of course is where they decide to go.


Once inside, the building has a series of vacuum tubes that light up and a receptionist desk. The visitor would approach the receptionist, Mr. Porter, who would check them in for a digital vacation. He also hands them cyber passes, ID cards that take them somewhere they want to go with a swipe and have them pay for anything they want (as long as they have enough cyber-credits left).

The girls walk towards Mr. Porter’s desk. “Hello, fellow humans. I see you're all getting used to the environment in this world,” he said, feeling very welcoming.

“Nice to meet you too,” They greet back, shaking the guy’s hand.

“Welcome to Cyberspace!” Mr. Porter asked, just in time for a robot to fly in and take a pic of each of the girls. It then prints out cyber-passes for each of them (a picture of the girl for each card). They realized that they could use them to make their time in cyberspace more luxurious and more interactive.

“Enjoy your stay.” Mr. Porter said, kindly.

“Thank you,” the girls replied.

The girls then walk into the tubes (1 girl per tube). Once inside, they see a wheel outside with a card slot in the center with the following options:

  • The Digital Art Museum
  • The Digital Library
  • Gamestop
  • The Mall
  • The Cyberland Theme Park
  • The Hideout

Each of them set their wheels to the Cyberland Theme Park option, one swipe of their cyber-passes has their tubes lights up and flies them through like a vacuum. Off they go to the Cyberland Theme Park.


Meanwhile…

Up past the sky in the clouds is an airship that is occupied by an evil sentient computer virus (resembling Sunset’s demon form) that is looking over the Equestria Girls as they are doing what they are doing, while petting her pitbull.

“How did those humans get into my world?!” the virus said, surprised. “Aw, it won’t matter. I’ll take the energy from all over the Cyber World, so I’ll make myself queen!”


Later that night...

After their day at the park, the rings/lines on the girls start glowing indigo. Instantly they start to lose their appetite for fun and feel bored.

“That sure was fun. I loved that food truck! What we chose on the menu today made us feel stuffed!” Pinkie Pie shouted, excitement slowly turning to monotone boredom.

“Trixie’s favorite part is the magic show simulator. Trixie had never thought that she would be a star in this world,” she said, feeling like she’s running low on energy.

“Let’s just go back to wherever our vacation home is.” Rarity butted in, all bored out of her mind.

“Yeah. It’s time we hit the hay and get ourselves set for a day of fun tomorrow,” Applejack agreed.

They go to the tubes that they used to go to the Cyberland Theme Park. Once they enter their own tubes, they set the wheels to the hideout section, swiped their cards and the tubes sucked them through until they landed in their destination.

Once they land in their vacation home, they see that there’s 9 sections (each customized to fit their needs).


  • Pinkie Pie: an indoor playground with a clean ball pit, a mini-TV customized with her children’s programs/channels and comedy movies, a laptop customized with her favorite games and a kitchen. Her pink bedroom section has a bed decorated with cake-like decals and a door made out of balloons.
  • Applejack: a farmhouse with a kennel for animals (cows, horses, chickens, etc.), a kitchen and a horseback riding simulator. Her orange bedroom has a bed decorated with a color palette of apples (a red-mattress bed and green pillows and blanket), a TV with a customized listing of rural/education/westerns channels and a rooster alarm clock.
  • Rarity: a dress store with a sewing machine, fabric and clothing materials and the mirrors and a kitchen. Her indigo bedroom has a fainting couch, sparkly curtains, a bed made with delicate fabric, a clock with a laser light show that blasts onto the ceiling, a TV custom made with romance movies and reality TV programs, and a closet used for storage purposes.
  • Rainbow Dash: a mini-stadium that can be used as an indoor gym, a sports bar, a TV with sports TV channels and a Dave and Buster’s-esque arcade area. Her teal-blue bedroom has her bed decorated like a cloud, a digital alarm clock that chimes with some motivational exercise advice/bootcamp commands, a poster picturing the time Canterlot High had Crystal Prep over for the Friendship Games and a treadmill.
  • Fluttershy: an animal-shelter/kitchen with a dog daycare area, pet toys, pet food, a digital camera, a desk/dining area, and her own laptop. Her yellow bedroom has a bed decorated like a sleeping bunny rabbit, her TV customly-made with many nature-themed channels and animal adventure films, and a cuckoo bird alarm clock.
  • Twilight Sparkle: a library with so many books and audio CDs, a study area and a dining area. Her purple bedroom has her bed with her mattress decorated like a book, her own laptop, a rocket ship alarm clock, a TV with many educational TV programs and literature-based movies.
  • Sunset Shimmer: a red fancy hotel bedroom/dining room with a kitchen, a dining table, a TV and game systems. Plus, a collection of video games, a Mario-themed clock and a bed decorated with fire-decals.
  • Trixie Lulamoon: a magician’s studio, consisting of magic trick equipment, a stage, and a dining area. Her blue bedroom has her bed looking very similar to Princess Luna’s bed back in Equestria, a clock with an alarm that makes firecracker-sounding chimes, a TV customized with a selection of fantasy films and educational TV channels.
  • Starlight Glimmer: a wizard’s throne room with her own wizard’s staff, a dining room area, a closet full of anything she wishes to have (when she wants something, her closet will magically generate what she needs). Her green bedroom has a bed decorated like a dragon’s tail, an old-school alarm clock, a kitchen area with a mini-fridge (for her ice cream needs) and plenty of other food too, and a TV custom-made with reality TV and drama films.

Once they arrived in their sections, they were all immediately so impressed with what they each had. In fact, Sunset started jumping with joy. Of course, yellow lights instantly started shining and she ended up enduring another tickling.

“Stop!” Sunset said, falling to the ground, laughing her mouth off and kicking her legs in the air.

Once the lights died out a few moments later, they decided to just settle down and sleep, waiting patiently for a new day of digital excitement.


It was later that night when there were more people keeping themselves hidden somewhere in the girls' hideout.

To be continued...