• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 404 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
6
 12
 404

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: Stuck In A New Location

"Ugh...wha-...what happened?" I said to myself as I slowly opened my eyes though my vision was extremely blurry. My entire body was in so much pain that even lifting my jaw was like a two hour workout. By this point, I was able to see in front of me and I noticed something very odd.

I didn't know where I was but I had a feeling it was far from home. Last I recall, I was in my recording room, recording some songs and me and Miles got pulled into some portal thing. I couldn't remember anything after that but that didn't matter. All that mattered now was me getting back home so I could return to my perfect, pop princess life that I so needed all the time.

I was starting to feel better by this point and I was going to stand up when I couldn't and fell down in the process. When I tried to stand up, it felt like I was standing on two sets of legs and I couldn't balance it yet. "What the? Are my legs that asleep?" I said as I kept trying to stand up but I couldn't get use to it just yet. "Ugh, my head." I heard a nearby voice said.

I turned my head to find a yellow horse with a brown hair color with dark blue highlights and what appeared to be a mountain tattoo on his supposed butt. "AHH, A TALKING HORSE! I screamed at the top of my lungs as I tried to run away but do to my new pair of legs, I couldn't move at all.

"Wait, Sydney? Did you say that?" I heard in Miles's voice. "Miles? Is that talking horse...you?" I asked in a nervous voice. "Wait...I'm a horse?" Miles asked as he turned his head I think and looked at himself. "I'm not a horse Sydney, I'm an earth pony!" Miles exclaimed with fear and a hint of happiness in his voice. "Wait, did that portal thingey turn you into a pony?" I asked.

"Must have." Miles said as he was getting use to walking on all fours. "I see it turned you into one as well." Miles said as he pointed to me. "What are you talking about? Even a portal would see that I'm too good looking to turn into something." I said as I raised my hand to brush off the clam when I took a look at my hand, or hoof I should say. "AHHHH! I'M AN BIG, YET FABOULUS HORSE!!" I exclaimed as I started to panic as I took a look at myself.

My body was a whiteish color with a blue mane and tail, I had a music note for a butt tattoo and I felt something on my head but I couldn't see what it was. "Wait a sec, I got turned into an earth pony but you, you got turned into an...an alicorn." Miles said in shock. "Why is that such a big deal?" I asked. Miles was about to respond when we both heard a noise.

"What was that?" I asked with fear in my voice. "We seemed to be dropped right next to the woods, maybe the Everfree Forest. I would think there's sounds here all the time." Miles said. "Wait, how do you just know that?" I asked in confusion. "You didn't pick it up already, we landed in the world of Equestria!" Miles said in a very exited voice. "NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO, NO! I can't be in this stupid show! I need to get back to my pop star life back on Earth, RIGHT, NOW!" I screamed as I began to panic more then I ever have in my life.

I couldn't be stuck in this show. How was any of this even possible anyway? This must be a dream. No one gets sent into T.V shows like this, or ever for that matter. "I'm sorry Sydney but I don't know why we ended up here, let alone how to get back." Miles said in a soft voice. "But that's not good enough. We need to figure this out before something bad happens!" I exclaimed in sheer panic.

"Ya done yet?" A voice said form some distance. "Who said that?" I asked with a nervous voice. Just then, two other pony's walked from behind a rock and bowed at my direction. "Why are they doing that?" I whispered to Miles in a nervous voice. "Oh that's right, you're an alicorn and you have a crown on you're head. They must think you're a princess." Miles whispered back right when they got up.


"We may have overheard you two from back there." The one who had blue glasses on said. "It doesn't seem like you two are from here, are you?" The one who had a tiara on her head said. "Uh, yeah, we...aren't...from here." Miles said in a nervous voice. "We heard you're entire conversation and we like, have questions is what we're asking." The one with the glasses said. "Uh, I think you misheard." I said in a nervous tone.

"What in Equestria is an 'Earth?" The pony with the tiara said in a very serious voice. "What the hay do we do?" I whispered to Miles. "I'm waiting!" The tiara pony said in a very demanding voice. "I think we need to tell them who we really are. They just might be able to help get us to somepony who can help, like Twilight!", Miles whispered back to me.

"Is that really a good idea?" I whispered back. "They already know about us, know planets there not suppose to know about and by being here, we may have just screwed over something important so if you have a better idea, tell me." Miles whispered back. "But what if they can't handle that info." I whispered back. "Now that you mention it, I think I have an idea now." Miles whispered back.

"Are you going to like, keep whispering or what? Tell me about this, Earth!" The tiara pony exclaimed. "Ok, ok, we...uh...come from this town far away from here called Earth and we need some help getting back...there." Miles said in not the best convincing voice. "Wait a second, if you're like, from some far away town, what was with that portal in the sky?" Tiara as I called her asked in a strict voice.

"It's a new...uh...thing that I preformed once." I said in a very fake voice. Tiara and the pony with glasses looked at each other, then back to us. "Well that works for me." Tiara said as in my mind, I took a sigh of relief. "So can't you just preform that spell again or something?" The pony with glasses asked in a sincere voice.

"It uh, changes every time so I can't preform the spell again." I said in the same, fake voice. "Hm, well since I bet you need a place to sleep and I always wanted to meet an alicorn, I recon you can like, stay with me for some time." Tiara said in a lighter, happier voice. "I suppose that will work." Miles said.

"Great. My daddy's mansion is just down the road from here. I know he would let in an alicorn as well." Tiara said as the four of us started to walk down the road. "A mansion would work for me." I said in response as we began our walk to this lovely mansion.

PreviousChapters Next