• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 404 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
6
 12
 404

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: Bullies And New Fillies

After what felt like a hundred moons of lectures from Ms Cheerily, the last bell until the weekend had rung and it was time to go home. I saw almost everypony leave the schoolroom in an instant as I can assume they had useless things to do. For me? Me and Sliver were going to set up our cutesenioara as it was being held this weekend.

Me and Sliver were the last fillies in the room to leave as we like to be gentle with our belongings instead of stuffing them in some 5 bit bag. We both got out of the classroom as we started to talk about our party. "So, who do you think is coming to the party this weekend?" Sliver asked me as I showed a smile.

"Hopefully anypony with a cutie mark." I responded as I noticed Apple-what's-her-name with her head down to the ground and Twist with her head upwards to the sky walking ahead of us. "I'm thinking what you're thinking Diamond." Sliver said as we proceeded to walk faster until we were in range.

I started off by saying: "I don't know why we had to sit through a lecture about getting a cutie mark." I knew that the other two blank flanks could hear us so I started to speak a little louder. "I mean, waiting for you're cutie mark is SO last season." I said as Sliver started to show off her cutie mark.

"You got yours's, I just got mine, we all have them already." I said as the two blank flanks were already getting annoyed with me and Sliver but I could tell that I was getting under there skin about the whole cutie mark thing. "I mean, almost all of us have them already." I corrected myself as the two blank flanks started to look more and more sad by the word I said.

"Don't worry, you're still totally invited to my cutesenioara this weekend." I said as me and Sliver started to walk around the two blank flanks with Sliver making a smile similar to mine. "It's going to be amazing." Sliver added with her taunting voice. "It's a party celebrating me and my fantastic cutie mark, how can it not be?" I said as me and Sliver continued to walk circles around the two with there faces getting longer and longer like they were being stretched out to the max.

Any way's, I signaled Sliver and we stood back before we both got on our back legs as we said our famous motto. "Bumb, lumb, sugar lumb rumb!" Me and Sliver said as we preformed our most famous dance in front of the blank flanks and proceeded to giggle afterwards. "Give me a break." Apple Bloom said as she rolled her eyes in response.

"See you this weekend!" Sliver said as we stopped laughing. "Blank Flanks!" Me and Sliver said back as we laugher a little bit louder then before as we left the blank flanks behind and proceeded to walk away from the school. "How did we do back there? Are they still gonna come?" Sliver asked as we were just walking past the walkway to the mountains.

"Of course they are. They can't stand the temptation." I said as we were going to start laughing when I felt something....odd. It was hard to describe it but it felt like something...connected. Like something I was missing was found, though I didn't feel any different cause come on. Like I could be different from myself, HA.

"Woah, what in celestial's name is that?" Sliver said as she pointed to the nearest mountain with her left hoof. I looked over and saw what appeared to be a hole I think. I don't know a lot about magic but I know that wasn't a spell I had seen before. The spell stayed like that for a while until me and Sliver saw what appeared to be two other pony's fall out of the whole and land on the same mountain.

"Woah, what in Equestria was that?" I said as I noticed the ground started to shake a little. "Is it just me or is that rock getting closer to us?" Sliver asked as I noticed what appeared to be a huge rock coming down the mountain along with a few other big rocks. Me and Sliver managed to get out of the rock's way just in time, but not before they blocked the path that we take to get to Ponyville and our homes.

"Great, now how are we suppose to get back home now?" Sliver asked as I started to think. I knew there was a long way through the mountains and a short way though the grass but I also wanted to see what that spell was about as well for a reason I couldn't explain. "Lets just take the mountain shortcut and try not to ruin our hooficures." I said as I lead the way though the mountains.

I thought it would take a while until we reached the mountain where we saw that spell but it only took around a half hour I think as we reached the peak and our eyes were shocked. On that peak, there were two ponies who looked to be a little bit older then we were.

One was an earth pony with a yellowish color with brown hair, blue eyes and a mountain for a cutie mark while the other one was very different looking. This other pony, was an alicorn with a whiteish/pinkish color, with a blue mane with purple highlights, a crown that rested upon her head and a music note for a cutie mark.

"Who in Equestria are these ponies?" I said as me and Sliver tried to wake them up. Well, I've never seen them before and they surly can't be from around here given the alicorn." Sliver said in a calm voice. "Who are they?" I asked myself as I never saw them before in my life. "And where did they come from?"

PreviousChapters Next