• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 413 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
7
 12
 413

Chapters Next
Chapter 1: Take It From The Top

She could have called on anyone in this room. Out of all the people in this room, she had to call on me. She was too blind to see the other kids with there hands up but no, she had to call on me. "What is 3x to the second power +6x-12?" My teacher asked me in her loud and annoying voice that would make a kitten die just by hearing it for the first time.

I started to think and do the problem in my head, although it was taken a while. As my other classmates started to look at me, I started to turn a little pink in the face. "Well? I'm waiting!" My teacher said as I quickly blunted out: "6 Ms Terry!" "WRONG! The correct answer was 3 young lady." Ms Terry said as my two cheeks turned so pink that you could misplaced them for a scoop of strawberry ice cream.

Luckily, that amount of embarrassment didn't last for very long as shortly afterwards, the final bell rang as class was dismissed for the weekend. The other student's quickly rushed out of the room faster then you could say this sentence as I was gathering my belongs. I was about to head out of the classroom when I heard Ms Terry say: "Sydney, we need to have a talk before I let you go."

I very quickly panicked inside my head as I headed over to her desk. "I wanted to talk with you about you're latest test score." Ms Terry said. "What about it?" I asked as I had a gut feeling what she was about to say next. "You failed this test so badly that's it's a new record for this class-" Ms Terry said as she kept talking and talking in her annoying voice as I started to zone out.

If there was an award for most annoying voice, she would win a spot on the podium for every single year following that. "Just seeing her win one of the worst awards you could ever-" I thought. "Were you even paying attention to me young lady?" Ms Terry asked as I was snapped back into reality by her question.

"Uh, yes I was, totally heard every word you said." I responded with the worst response I could have said. "Look Sydney, I know you have a talent for music, I never had a student with a beautiful singing voice as yourself but you can't just focus on music alone and still expect to pass you're classes. You may try but no matter how big you're name gets, no matter how many Grammy's you win, you won't escape work such as Math, English and Cooking food in you're lifetime." Ms Terry said as I was getting more annoyed at her by the second.

"Yeah, even the speeches you give belong inside the kitchen." I said in a annoyed tone as I picked up my things and walked out of the classroom. I thought I heard Ms Terry mumble something but I was too annoyed to hear her voice anymore.


My goodness, that was a bit of a rough start, oh that's right, I forgot to introduce myself. You should know my name as it's a name known worldwide but the name's Sydney Hill. I just so happen to have the best singing voice in the entire school, in the entire country and you get the picture.

I also like selfies and looking like my best self ever cause everyone can tell. What you saw back there was a typical school day for me with the annoying teacher that always bombards me with pointless homework and tests. Once in a while, I just have to speak my mind and go off on them with very creative comebacks but it's rare for that to happen.

Afterwards when that boring stuff is over and done with, I return to my pop star life with working on new songs, taking selfies for all of my followers and being noticed by the paparazzi's when I go out.

It's usually very time consuming for me so I don't really spend a lot of time with others but that just so happens to be the very best part of not having any friends, you can focus on yourself and making sure everyone else knows you're name if you have a talent worth displaying. Now as much as I would love to continue talking about me, I have a ride waiting for me so let's head back into reality.

I rushed down the long and very smelly hallway until I turned to the nearest exit door. I rushed out of the school building as quickly as I could until I could see my ride in the student parking area with many other cars trying to exit. I walked as quickly as I could over to my ride witch was a very light pink car with my name as it's license plate with purple tires. I opened the car door and got in as my driver wasted no time to get in the long line of cars.

"Good afternoon Ms Hill. How was you're day at school?" The person in the driver seat said. "It was alright Chad." I responded in a calm voice. "I have been told to inform you that you're new make-up kit and microphone has arrived." Chad said. "Ooh, goodie!", I said with a happy voice. I saw in the mirror that Chad was in a rather good mood today witch he always was on a Friday.

I would guess because he ether has a date or he's taking the next day off. The rest of the car ride was uneventful as within a half an hour, we reached the gates of my glorious mansion. Chad parked the car inside the garage and opened my door as I got out of the car. "Good to be back after a stressful day." I said to myself as me and Chad walked inside.

"Oh, I almost forgot Ms Hill, you're cousin has requested to come over today." Chad said as we headed inside. "Just tell him to stay out of my recording studio along with my room, my bathroom, my movie room, my makeup room and every other room besides the basement." I said as I pulled out my phone and started to take a few selfies of extremely cute looking self.

"Ms Hill, don't you think that you should be a bit kinder to you're guests? Maybe treat them with kindness and be more friendly instead of just taking selfies for a change?" Chad suggested. "Fine, he roam along the shorter hallways if his shoes have been waxed for hours." I responded as I heard Chad sigh a little bit. "If you say so." Chad said as I headed upstairs to my recording studio as I was ready to work on my next greatest hit.

Chapters Next