• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 464 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
11
 12
 464

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17:C̸͔͕̑0̷̛̰͂̐n̴̟̦͓͑͠F̵̡̨̘̾̂r̴̻̐̎͑Ő̵͖n̷͍̖̓̕Ṫ̴̟̂@̶̮͓̰̓t̸̘̤̐̀!̴̩͙̬̏̄̈́0̸̭̔͗ň̸̘͋

I want to be honest for another moment. The last time I was this nervous was a long while ago right when my songs had first taken off and I was becoming popular. I was invited to perform at a live concert in my hometown in Montana and I was nervous as shit. I almost ended up not going out because I was so nervous, but I didn't.

The show was a really big success and when I went back to school a few days later, there were some paparazzi's outside the school and kids who I've never seen before come up to me and ask me for my autograph. I really did go viral overnight and ever since that day, I've always had to make sure to lock the front door. It was a somewhat good lesson you could say but did it prepare me for this moment? No. Not at all. It certainly felt like I was going on stage but I knew that would be the last place that this lift would take us to. I didn't know what was in store for the three of us but I was sure, we were not in for a treat.







A few minutes passed, my freaked out thoughts haunting me the entire ride until the lift stopped as we were in a very small room with the only thing in it being a door. The door looked rather old, like it was a thousand year's old or something. It appeared to be a crimson color with faded gold design on it and what appeared to be Filthy's cutie mark on the door. "Do you think our daddy's...in there?" Diamond asked as she pointed to the door with her hoof as it shook in fear as she spoke.

"There's only one way to find out." Silver said as she walked over to the door and was about to push open the door when she stopped. "I feel something's....off." Silver said in a unsettling voice. "Well we've experienced a lot of weird things today as it is." I responded, trying to hide the mountain of fear I had in the back of my mind. "...Let's just head in." Silver said after a short moment as she pushed open the door.

The three of us then headed inside as the door locked behind us. We then walked into an empty, dark and scary room. There were no lights, no windows and no sense of anything at all. "What is this place?" Diamond asked in a scared voice. Before I had a chance to respond, some lights did come back on. Two sets of lights turned on just then. Then another pair of lights, then another and another until most of the room was lit with light.

The three of us then saw Filthy looking outside at the only window in this room. From where the three of us were standing, we couldn't see his face but he didn't seem to look happy. The three of us then slowly walked over as Filthy made some moment. "Well," Filthy said at last in a very scary tone. It was like he wanted us to make it here but I didn't know why just yet but the thought made it all the more menacing.

"I should have known that unfunny clown was bound to be weak. Too weak to take your memories." "You're still going on with this? Have you even bothered to take a look at Ponyville? Or what's left of it." I said in a voice, piloted by rage. "Don't you worry my child. Before long, all of this glitching will come to an end. You'll be able to take your walks through the town any time you'd like. Everything will be FINE." Filthy said in a calm but tempered voice.

"No...it's not going to be fine! Do you even-" Diamond said in a loud voice. "I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! I DON'T CARE WHAT BECOMES OF PONYVILLE ANYMORE! ALL I WANT IS FOR MY TWO DAUGHTERS TO STAY HERE AND FORGET EVERYTHING!" Filthy shouted with pure rage in his voice. "Well consider this! If you truly cared for me, you would know that I want to go back home or this world will be destroyed!" I shouted in anger.

Filthy looked at me, dead in the eye and smirked. "I know what's best for my daughters. If the world can't see that....then I'll make it see it!" Filthy said as he pulled out a staff that was identical to the one Summit was wielding. "I hate to play this role...but in the next life, you'll see that this was the best choice for all of us." Filthy then charged forward not to me, but to Diamond.

He was about to strike her with his staff when I blocked his attack with Summit's staff just in the nick of time. "I should have known you'd take Summit's staff. No matter, I'll make quick work of you three!" I then pushed him back as I prepared myself for his next move. The two of us stood there like it was a western movie and we were waiting to see who would draw first. Filthy then took the first swing as he rushed over and slammed his staff of the wooden floor.

I dogged it and then took a swing at him though it missed him by a threat. "I've trained you well my child." Filthy said in a menacing voice. "You never trained me for anything like this and here I am beating you at your own game!" I responded as the two of us continued like this. It was intense blocking his attacks but I started to see a weakness. It seemed as if he was so focused on attacking me that he was leaving himself open.

I then turned and signaled to Diamond and Silver who I'm guessing also saw what I was thinking of as well. You know, it's so useful to have a friend who just knows what your thinking of. Anyway, when the other two girls were in position, I let Filthy win as I "dropped" my staff and let it roll over to Diamond and Silver as Filthy held me still. "I have to say, you put on quite a show. Too bad it's your last one!" Filthy said as he was about to strike me with his staff when he froze.

He dropped his staff and looked me dead in the eye. "You doomed everyone you love..." Filthy said as he fell to the ground and would be starting to glitch soon. "Yes, we did it!" Diamond and Silver exclaimed as they began to celebrate by doing there little dance. "Finally, now we can all go home." I said as I looked at Filthy and something seemed...off. He was starting to glitch for sure but his body seemed to be changing. "You still think that's me?" A voice said.

The three of us looked around and saw Filthy a chair with some sort of button that he was holding. "I don't understand how Miles fooled you but It's going to take more then some staff to beat me." Filthy said as I looked at the other Filthy who as he said, was Miles. This was true as he turned into Miles then and there as I helped him up. "Oh....oh my sweet head....what in Equestria happened?" Miles said as I couldn't help but give him a little hug in that moment.

"Give it up daddy! You've seen what we can do so let Sydney go home now!" Silver said with a very loud voice. "Be careful what you wish for girl! You want to go home so badly hum? Alright, two can play that game!" Filthy said as he pushed the button that he was holding. The room then felt unbalanced as everything started to shake violently.

Me and Miles were getting some serious flashbacks from this. Just like before, a black hole appeared as the four of us tried to hold on for dear life. "It's no use girls! If you truly want to go home then you can while you're world still remains!" Filthy said as the four of us tried to resist the black hole's suction. NOOOO-" I said as my strength left my hand and the next thing I k̶̗̬͗̎͑̓͑̚͝k̸̮͔̩̹̖͒̋̐̿ķ̷̗̭͈̪̒k̷͍̼̫̖͂͂͋̈̔̀̈́́͑̀̏k̶̛̹̠͇̑̐̈́̈̿͆̀͝k̶̘͔̯̖͚̝̼͉̐̓͆͌̓̊̂̚̕͠ͅN̶̡̗̚ṋ̷̓͒̐̈́̆N̴̢͇̥̝̟̯̥̱̪͚̈͋̑̀͜͝n̵̨̢̠̝͍̩̖̗̠͍̹̐͝n̶͇̖͈̆̔n̴̪͚̞̿n̸̮͇̮̽̋̍̐̂̇͊̔̍ͅn̵̢̗̰͚̫͉̺̍̃̇̅̈́͝n̸͖̙̪̈́̽Ņ̷̡̺̲̘̫̝͉͎̜̇̃̎̈̌̓̃̚͝N̶̻̯̙͇̤͙̦̟̗̍̓̌̈́͂͌͠n̵͍͓̞̤̤͍̣͈͙͐ǹ̴̢̬̙͖̟͈̞͓͙̺̄̑̾̄͂̽n̶̜̦̻̖̦͔̘̤̣̮̉̎͐͂̆ň̷̫͒͗̊̅͐n̵̹̜̫͉̟̑͑̿̾͆͐̕̚͠e̷̻͎̤͗̽̏̑̾̈̚E̷̳̪̪̾̊̄̐̾ȩ̸̠͔̫͓͍̭̈́̀̆̓͐̾͋̇̈́͝E̸̢̬͙͙͑̀̏̉̂́̓̂̑̂̿W̶̺̿͆̈́̐̋̂͋̾̕͝͝Ẇ̸̛̟̼̻̗͌̅͆W̷̛̱̰̜̝̤̪̯̺͇̉̽̔͛̇̋͜W̶͈̭̙̦̫̤̐̂̿̓̓W̶̡̪̻̱̳̠̩̊̈́͒̈́̊́̌W̷͚͇͈͈̯̲̣̩̝͖̦͂͊̏͊̂̓̎̇W̵̡̧̙̠̼̹̪͚̾͂͂̌͜͝͝ͅ---------------------













































































































...?

PreviousChapters Next