• Published 26th Feb 2024
  • 230 Views, 27 Comments

Griffon The Brush Off - TheKing2001



One of Rainbow Dash's friends comes to visit, causing chaos through the town and angering multiple townsponies.

  • ...
0
 27
 230

Trixie Really Hates Griffons

Rainbow trotted down the trail leading to the Ponyville pond and park, pausing to examine the sight of the water before trotting up to Gilda sitting on a nearby bench.

“Hey Gilda.”

“Hey Dash,” Gilda said as she looked up from her bench at the park, looking at the ducks in the pond. “How’s it hanging?”

“Good, you?” Rainbow sat next to her and sighed, tucking her forelegs under her. “Listen, we have to talk. Have you uh, been treating any ponies poorly?”

“Whaddya mean?” Gilda asked as she looked at Rainbow.

“Ponies have been apparently been saying you’ve been rude or bullying them. You haven’t been doing anything like that, have you?” Rainbow asked as Gilda paused before shaking her head.

“Nah Dash. You know me,” Gilda said as she bumped shoulders with the pegasus. “Now come on, let’s go flying. I’m in the mood to feel the wind in my face.”

“Okay.”


“Trixie hates that Celestia forsaken flying rat,” Trixie grumbled as she lifted her wagon in the air. “Alright, please put my wheel back on.”

“Eeyup,” Big Mac said as he, Caramel, Cloudkicker, Raindrops and Parasol placed the wheel on the axle.

“Now just be careful with it,” Caramel warned as he tightened the bolts. “I recommend getting a new one. Hell, I’d recommend getting a whole new wagon.”

“Don’t even start,” Raindrops said with an eyeroll. “Trixie-”

“Trixie loves her wagon. It’s her home, her second best friend on the road. She can’t just abandon all the memories she has made with it,” Trixie proclaimed as Raindrops nodded.

“You seriously still talk like that?”

The five turned to look at Gilda as Trixie shoved them aside, narrowing her eyes as her horn glowing light pink.

“You vandalized Trixie’s wagon, you annoying rodent of the sky!” Trixie snapped as Raindrops glared at Gilda.

“I think it’s best if you go,” Raindrops suggested as she flared her wings out and Cloudkicker nodded.

“You’re annoying,” Cloudkicker noted as she hovered above the two. “And an asshole that doesn’t know when to quit being a jerk.”

“Don’t do anything stupid Trixie,” Raindrops whispered in the magicians ear. “Let it go.”

“Absolutely not!” Trixie exclaimed as she stood on her hind legs. “Trixie will be pressing charges against Gilda for destruction of her beloved wagon. Can you deny it?” Trixie flung a hoof in Gilda’s direction angrily as Gilda raised an eyebrow.

“Can you prove it?”

The two glared at each other as Trixie dropped to all four and stepped closer as Big Mac and Parasol hastily separated the two.

“Alright enough. Go,” Big Mac gestured with his head. “Take ya attitude and rude self elsewhere cause we ain’t want ya here.”

Gilda paused and looked the clearly stronger earth pony up and down before looking at the other four looking at her angrily.

“Fine. You win,” Gilda shrugged as she walked off with a groan and Trixie canceled the few defensive spells she knew.

“Stupid ass griffon,” Trixie growled as she shook a hoof in Gilda’s direction. “Trixie will turn her into toast the next time she’s around Trixie. Toast damnit, toast!”

“I’m sure you would,” Raindrops said as she folded her wings at her side. “Just ignore the jerk, you’re awesome and she’s a punk ass bitch.”

“I don’t really know you well but uh Rainy is right. Just stay away from her. She should be leaving Monday Dash said,” Parasol said as the light yellow pegasus stretched out her hind quarters.

“That’s like five days away!” Trixie groaned as she flopped dramatically on her back. “We all can’t survive that long with the tyranny of Gilda here.”

“Aren’t you being a bit dramatic?” Raindrops asked as she stared down at her friend. “And it’s not like five days away, it is five days away.”

“You saw what she did!” Trixie snapped as she sat up. “Trixie hates griffons, especially that griffon! Rainbow Crash needs to control her friend.”

“I’m going to ignore that comment because Rainbow is my friend,” Cloudkicker said as she overlooked Trixie’s wagon. “But agreed, Gilda is a mess. I’ll talk to Dash, we went to flight school together.”

“Eeyup,” Big Mac nodded as he and Caramel trotted off as Trixie waved to the two with a blush.

“He’s single you know,” Parasol said casually with a smirk.

“Who?”

“Big Mac,” Cloudkicker clarified with a grin. “Good luck getting past Applejack though.”

“Trixie isn’t afraid of anypony. Except maybe Nightmare Moon,” Trixie admitted after a moment of silence. “And she’s not looking right now for a relationship.”

“Yet you still went into the forest the other five,” Parasol pointed out with a tilted head.

“Adventure! Popularity! Ponies will be talking about the heroic deeds of Trixie and her friends for generations to come!” Trixie proclaimed as she stood on her hind legs and held her forelegs above her head.

“Can’t argue with that logic,” Raindrops admitted after a moment. “You have a window dedicated to you six in the Canterlot castle I saw during the Gala.”

“What was the Gala like?” Parasol asked as she sat down.

“As Sunset put it, a political landmine,” Trixie answered as she leaned against her wagon. “It was kinda boring. Best part for Trixie was hanging out with Raindrops and having donuts with Princess Celestia and the othe elements at a donut shop.”

The four looked up at Pinkie screaming as her helicopter spun out of controller with black smoke following her as the three pegasus took off to catch her as Trixie galloped after them.

“What in Equestria happened?” Cloudkicker demanded as she and the others set the helicopter on the ground.

“I hit a bird or something,” Pinkie said as Trixie examined the tail rotor and pointed at the claw marks.

“Did the bird have claws?” Trixie asked as the others joined her and Pinkie laughed nervously.

“Well we do live near the Everfree and a lot of weird creatures that fly have claws there it’s a pretty good chance,” Cloudkicker mused as she traced a hoof over the marks. “But I don’t think so. None of these claw marks match any known animals we went over in West Hoof before I dropped out before my graduation.”

“There is one creature here who has claws,” Parasol pointed out as they all looked at each other.

“Gilda,” they all groaned as Raindrops looked around.

“Hey, where’s Pinkie Pie?”


Pinkie closed her door behind her, locking it before pulling a book on her book shelf, sliding down a slide into her basement planning center and sitting down at a desk.

“I need party games, hats, bake a cake, gifts and I need to get Dash to help send invitations and I have to do this in two days.”

Pinkie rolled the chair across the floor to a filing cabinet, opening it and yanking out a file.

“Plan F. It’s perfect,” Pinkie muttered to herself. “Now to convince the others and more importantly, Rainbow.”

With her trademark large smile, Pinkie slide back up the slide and galloped down the stairs.

Author's Note:


Parasol is a member of the weather team in Ponyville and works in the Weather Factory during the winter to help make snowflakes. She has a cutie mark of three umbrellas and is a talented weathermare. She prefers the quietness of her own home instead of going outside, but is incredibly friendly when she is with her friends and meeting new ponies. She once went on a Hearts and Hooves date with Silver Script which went well for about ten minutes. She is a Wonderbolt reservist and was led against Tirek alonside Sprinkle Medley, Derpy, Cloudkicker, Cloudchaser, Bulk Biceps, White Lightning and Thunderlane.

Motto: Victory reigns from above.

Status: Alive.

Abilities: Parasol is a focused weathermare and is talented with making snowflakes. She is a decent flyer enough to be accepted into the Wonderbolts.

Allies: White Lightning, Sassaflash, Sprinkle Medley, Dizzy Twister, Derpy, Sparkler, Spitfire, Fleetfoot, Soarin, High Winds, Cotton Cloudy, Sunset, Trixie, Cloudkicker, Raindrops, Milky Way, Helia, Blossomforth, Rainbow Dash, Rainbowshine, Roseluck, Shoeshine, Silverspeed, Caramel, Big Mac, Rumble, Thunderlane, Cloudchaser, Flitter, Button Mash, Pipsqueak.

Enemies: Tirek, Discord, Nightmare Moon (formerly), Chrysalis, Storm King, Silver Script.

Weaknesses: Parasol's reluctance to change up how she makes her snowflakes takes her longer than other ponies, making her slower. No other known weaknesses.