• Published 22nd Feb 2024
  • 191 Views, 8 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Wiggly Safari - Big Imagination E



The CMC's are back! This time with their class going on a Wiggly Safari in the Australian Bush!

  • ...
12
 8
 191

Queen of the Roses

We now see the Crusaders with Greg, Murray and Dorothy walking around the bush. They were enjoying the zoo so far and were loving all the different animals they saw.

"It sure is fun walking around the Australian Bush." Murray smiled.

"You can say that again Murray. Especially when you're with your friends. That makes it even more exciting." Sweetie agreed.

"For sure girls. I love walking around the Australian Bush with all my friends. I love the birds, the butterflies and the trees and flower bushes are so beautiful. But I still like my roses." Dorothy added.

"Yes Dorothy. Remember that time we did that concert and everybody brought you these wonderful roses to eat?" Greg asked.

"She got a bunch of roses from one of your concerts?" Apple Bloom wondered.

"Oh she did Apple Bloom. She was eating them for weeks and weeks." Murray said.

"Dorothy you sure are...." Greg started.

"The Queen of the Roses!!!" Greg and Murray said in unison.

"Well I can remember how that concert went if she received that much roses." Sweetie smiled.

Then as they closed their eyes they started imagining the concert that Greg mentioned and were on stage in their dresses they wore at the Wiggly Big Show and another song began playing.

https://m.

When Greg started singing the Crusaders joined in dancing and grooving along to the beat. They even tried to do the Long Doo and her favorite The Romp Bomp a Stomp. Then as they were all dancing Murray and some others were going around the audience collecting roses for Dorothy. Then after they got enough the Wiggles and Crusaders posed, the song ended and the vision disappeared. The Crusaders were back in the bush.

"Wow. That was fun and that was a lot of roses. Now I know why Dorothy is called the Queen of the Roses." Sweetie said.

The Crusaders laughed and ran to catch up with their friends. I wonder what other surprises are waiting in store for everyone? We'll just have to wait and see.