• Published 22nd Feb 2024
  • 192 Views, 8 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Wiggly Safari - Big Imagination E



The CMC's are back! This time with their class going on a Wiggly Safari in the Australian Bush!

  • ...
12
 8
 192

Old Man Emu

The Captain and Pipsqueak were getting chased by someone dressed like a bird and came running towards Steve. He saw them and helped them calm down a bit.

"Woah guys what's wrong?" Steve asked.

"Oh Steve. We were chased by a really big bird! It had a long neck, really long legs, and no wings! What kind of bird is that?!" Pipsqueak asked.

"That would be the Australian Emu! That is a flightless bird to Australia, where it is the largest native bird. It is the only extant member of the genus Dromaius and the second-tallest living bird after its relative, the common ostrich. The emu's native ranges cover most of the Australian mainland. The Tasmanian, Kangaroo Island and King Island subspecies became extinct after the European settlement of Australia in 1788. In fact there's a legend around these parts. His name is Old Man Emu." Steve explained.

"Old Man Emu?" Captain asked.

Then suddenly the bird came and got in there faces scaring them.

"Old Man Emu!" Pipsqueak replied.

"Let's go get him!!" Steve said.

And like that they ran off after Old Man Emu and another song began playing.

https://m.

We see everyone dancing as we switch back and forth seeing the Wiggles and the people dressed like emus. Greg sang all about Old Man Emu and the Crusaders who were with them are enjoying the song. As we near the end we see Steve and the Captain acting like kookaburras. The laughed when they finished.