• Published 22nd Feb 2024
  • 191 Views, 8 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Wiggly Safari - Big Imagination E



The CMC's are back! This time with their class going on a Wiggly Safari in the Australian Bush!

  • ...
12
 8
 191

Wobbly Camel

With the Crusaders they were exploring the Bush til suddenly they heard the sound of a car sputtering and saw the Wiggles trying to get around the bush but with the car not working they can't.

"Uh oh. They're car's not working. We better help them." Scootaloo said.

The Crusaders nodded in agreement and went to the Wiggles.

"What happened Wiggles? Is the car not working again?" Sweetie wondered.

"Yes Sweetie. The Big Red Car won't start. What are we gonna do without the Big Red Car?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah how do people get around the bush without a car?" Murray added.

They all started to think about how they can get around the bush without a car. Then suddenly they see Steve and Captain Feathersword riding camels and the Wiggles now knew the answer.

"Camels! Camels!" The Wiggles said in unison.

"Of course! Camels can be a good situation for getting around the bush! Let's all sing a song about camels!!" Apple Bloom smiled.

Then like that a song began playing.

https://m.

The Wiggles started off and on some small verses the Crusaders sang a few lines. They even did a few dances to go along with the song. Then nearing the end they heard Jeff sleeping.

"Oh no. How can Jeff fall asleep on that bouncy camel?" Murray asked.

"He can't. We better wake him up!" Scootaloo answered.

"Ready? One, two, three..." Murray started.

"WAKE UP JEFF!!" Everyone shouted in unison and Jeff woke up.

The song ended and the Crusaders posed and we shall head to the next on.

Author's Note:

They saw camels! I think it's time for Tender to see some cockatoos!!