• Published 22nd Feb 2024
  • 191 Views, 8 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: Wiggly Safari - Big Imagination E



The CMC's are back! This time with their class going on a Wiggly Safari in the Australian Bush!

  • ...
12
 8
 191

Feeding Time

We now cut to the Crusaders along with Terri, Bindi, and Button Mash feeding some of the animals and were enjoying their company.

"Wow. There's definitely lots of Australian animals here! And they hunt for food in hopes of surviving in the wild. Hey Terri? Do all animals eat plants and meat?" Sweetie asked.

"Of course they do! Some are herbivores while others are carnivores. And would definitely eat the kind of food that Anthony eats. But I don't know any animal that eats a lot of food as Anthony." Terri answered.

"Yeah. He definitely eats a lot. And girls? I think it's feeding time for the animals!" Scootaloo said.

After she said that we hear another song playing.

https://m.

The Crusaders are joined by Greg and the dancers as they sang and danced about feeding the animals in the Bush. They were grooving and moving they're bodies to the beat and loving it. Then nearing the end everyone broke out a series of moves and they posed ending the song.

"You know. All this dancing is making me hungry. What about you Anthony?" Scootaloo asked.

Author's Note:

Get ready for them to see the owl!