• Published 20th Feb 2024
  • 237 Views, 42 Comments

One Stubborn Mare - TheKing2001



When Sunset runs around helping her friends and the other townsponies, she continuously refuses help, creating more problems than she was fixing.

  • ...
0
 42
 237

Trixie Learns To Fly

Sunset rolled onto her flank as she sighed contently at her soft mattress as she felt the soft body of the pony behind her and froze. She didn’t entirely remember going go to bed let alone have another pony in the house. Silverspeed had said she had an important errand to run and would be gone all afternoon yesterday.

Sunset slowly opened her eyes and stared at Roseluck sleeping with a smile as their muzzles practically touched, the sun shining through the blinds as Sunset inched back slowly.

“What in Equestria?” Sunset muttered to herself as Roseluck squeezed Sunset like a stuffed animal in her sleep. “Roseluck. Wake up.”

“I’m going to ignore you Daisy and go back to sleep,” Roseluck answered with her eyes still closed.

“It’s Sunset. Daisy is at the hospital sick remember with food poisoning, remember?”

“Oh yeah.”

“So are you going to tell me why the heck you are in my bed?” Sunset asked finally as Roseluck openes her eyes stared at her.

“I was tired and meant to take a nap. What time even is it?” Roseluck asked as she stretched and Sunset looked outside.

“Ten in the morning. Oh fuck it’s ten in the morning!” Sunset said as she jumped up and Roseluck rolled off onto the floor with a groan. “Oh Celestia, sorry about that. First aid kit in the bathroom if you’re wounded.”

“Only my pride,” Roseluck commented as she winced and rubbed her flank. “You’re pretty soft by the way. Practically a freaking pillow.”

“We didn’t ya know?” Sunset asked as Roseluck turned red.

“No we didn’t do that if you’re asking. And besides, I’m straight.”

“So is spaghetti until it gets wet,” Sunset quipped with a smirk and Roseluck rolled her eyes.

“That is such a Trixie joke.”

“I have to go, fuck me. I promised to help Trixie in ten minutes with some trick and a tight rope I think? Something about flying.”

“Oh sweet Celestia,” Roseluck muttered under her breath. She had wondered why she had only seen Trixie in passing for a few seconds this week, the mare usually running past her with various items in her magic. “Oh, I need you Monday at town hall. There’s uh something I need your help with.”

“Name the time and I’ll be there,” Sunset answered as she cracked her neck. “I’d love to stay and talk but I really gotta get going. I’ll see you Monday.”

Sunset galloped out of the room as Roseluck shrugged, climbing back into the bed and going back to bed.


Sunset stared up at Trixie tying a rope between two houses along with the home owners Thunderlane and Cheerilee.

“So what in Equestria is she doing now?” Thunderlane asked as Sunset raised an eyebrow.

“I have no clue honestly. All I know is she needed my help and here I am. Something about her next magic show,” Sunset answered as Trixie stood on Cheerilee’s room, examining the rope and giving it an experimental tug.

“Happy to offer my house,” Cheerilee started as she crossed her forelegs nervously. “But uh, no damage will come to either of our houses right? Trixie is good with the fillies and colts I teach but this is a big favor to ask from her.”

“Nothing should happen,” Trixie reassured the two as she jumped onto some crates she used to climb up on the roof before jumping to the ground. “Alright Sunset, so what Trixie needs is for you to keep the rope taut for Trixie to walk on, get to the other end and in the actual show, it’ll be covered up by smoke and the darkness.”

“Uh Trixie? I’m not so sure this is safe,” Sunset pointed out nervously as Cheerilee nodded. Thunderlane on the other hoof was an entirely different story. Thunderlane examined the mare closer before nodding.

“I’m all for it,” Thunderlane proclaimed with a smirk. “I want to be a wonderbolt so I’m all for risky tricks. Show me what you got Trixie.”

Trixie nodded as Sunset held the rope with her magic. Trixie was a bit more nervous now than she was before, especially since somepony is just as daring if not more than her was watching

Trixie climbed back on the roof and took a shaky step on to the rope as Sunset and Cheerilee held their breath. Trixie stood on her hind legs, placing one in front of the other as she started walking.

“Sunset the rope,” Cheerilee whispered and pointed as another strand snapped.

“Trixie get down,” Sunset snapped as she gulped and watched it snap again as Trixie eyes went wide.

“Waaaah!” Trixie screamed as the rope finally broke in two and Trixie went flying through the air.

“Trixie!” Sunset shouted with wide eyes.

“I got her,” Thunderlane said as he took off after the flying mare and Trixie slammed onto a balcony of a house, startling a golden filly.

“Augh,” Trixie moaned as she fell off the balcony and Thunderlane caught her. “Trixie thanks you.”

“Anytime,” Thunderlane smirked as he settled onto the ground and the filly peered over the edge curiously before walking away.

“Sweet Celestia,” Sunset said as she galloped up panting with Cheerilee behind her. “Are you okay?”

“Hospital?” Cheerilee suggested as Sunset examined the bruise on Trixie’s back.

“Trixie is fine, no hospital. She is used to being hurt after her tricks going but uh tell nopony about this. It will ruin the show for other ponies,” Trixie said as she sheepishly let go of Thunderlane and dropped onto her hooves. “Where is Trixie’s hat?”

“Uh somewhere over here I think I saw it fall. You still have your cape at least,” Sunset noted as she looked around them.

“That hat is important to Trixie. We must find it before it gets damaged,” Trixie said adamantly and slammed a hoof onto the ground hard enough to crack the ground. “Trixie will not sleep, she will not eat, she will not use the bathroom, she will not shower, she won’t even masturbate or have sex till she finds that bucking hat!”

“I really could have done without last tidbit,” Cheerilee muttered as the three blushed and Trixie rolled her eyes with a snort.

“You’re a grown mare and the word sex makes your uncomfortable? Grow up,” Trixie grumbled as she took a step past Cheerilee.

“That mare is frustrating at times,” Cheerilee muttered under her breath as Thunderlane, Sunset and Trixie spread out.

With a sigh, Cheerilee joined them.

Author's Note:

Dinky is the youngest daughter of Derpy's. She's a spitting image of the pegasus mare, only exception is being a unicorn. She's a friendly unicorn and often plays as a mediator between her friends when they're arguing. She does sometimes fight with her mom about school or her bedtime most commonly. Dinky has no cutie mark but currently doesn't really care if she gets it anytime soon. She is highly compassionate and enjoys the company of the like-minded Sweetie Belle and Pipsqueak. She is the closest friend to Cotton Cloudy, Noi and Ruby Pinch, frequently seen around the town together. She is currently learning magic from Trixie and is one of Cheerilee's most hard working students. Dinky has a uneasy friendship with Silver Spoon and has no true enemies in life. She views her older sister and mom as two of the smartest ponies in the world and often tags along on Sparklers trips to town.

Motto: Run hot, but always keep your cool.

Status: Alive.

Abilities: Dinky's calm demeanor along with her compassionate spirit and personality earns her the respect of her classmates and adults alike, often uses it to calm down the more easily angered Noi. She has average strength and above average intelligence.

Allies: Derpy, Sparkler, Cotton Cloudy, Ruby, Noi, Sunny Daze, Pipsqueak, Rumble, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Button Mash, Silverspeed, Silver Spoon, Sunset, Liza, Lyra, Berry Punch, Minuette, Sunset, Shoeshine, Trixie, Roseluck, Celestia, Luna, Spike, Discord, Daisy, Lily, Thunderlane, Soarin, Rainbow, Coco, Caramel, Big Mac, Written Script, Carrot Top.

Enemies: Diamond Tiara (formerly), Silver Spoon (formerly), Discord (formerly), Nightmare Moon (formerly), Gilda(formerly), Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis.

Weaknesses: No known physical weaknesses.