• Published 10th Feb 2024
  • 1,141 Views, 19 Comments

Alicorn Awakening: Lost and confused - Akuma



What if four siblings and a horse were isekai'd to the show? What if it wasn't the first time for them?

  • ...
5
 19
 1,141

Chapter 1 - Everfree: Castle Findings and Artifact Upgrades

Snap! Tik!

Solarius used her newfound magic to snap some small branches, and put them inside her folded wing. She looked around, she wasn't exactly smart just like her friends, but with her new and better intelligence— she can guess this wasn't what her human friends would say as a "comic book" of such. Manga or whatever they call it, she'll just call it a comic book.

She already found a source of water, but she doesn't know if it's safe to drink. She already saw a lot of wildlife in the odd forest while looking for food and branches for the campfire she's trying to light up. There was an odd creature that didn't exactly look like an animal, what did they call it? A manticore? She almost thought it was a cartoon version of a sphinx. And then the bear that saw her, she just waved a wing at it before continuing her work, it was oddly docile.

Alright, as far as I know, the only actual danger around here are the wooden wolves that reform, I'd know if they're near because of the disgusting smell they have. I don't know about the manticore and the natural ones though. She thought, her body getting goosebumps just by thinking of it.

She needed to ask Veliomoure to teach her how to cast a very controlled fireball that won't spread to the trees, because she's pretty sure these trees are flammable, even the scary ones (Why are there trees with scary faces? She does not know.)

A few minutes later, she was back at the side of the odd abandoned castle, throwing the sticks and branches at the small fire she casted before she went out to look for more fuel.

The forest felt familiar, not familiar as in reincarnated as someone important like her friends, but it was like she saw it before. Or maybe it was one of those reincarnations where she died as a young child in a ridiculous death that it embarrassed her enough to forget.

Solarius clicked her tongue and looked at the four sleeping equines around the campfire. Hmm.. well, at least I know who is who because of their fur coat color and hair, or is it mane now? She thought.

She looked at their unicorn horns, wings, and tails, each was definitely different than the last.

She levitated some water. It's a good thing Vel thought me this when he was bored, even though I still can't talk just like them though.


The forest murmured with life, a symphony of rustling leaves, chirping birds, and the gentle babble of a nearby stream. The wind whispered secrets through the branches, while the occasional snap of twigs underfoot added a hint of mystery to the air. In the distance, the haunting call of an owl echoed through the trees, punctuating the tranquil melody of the forest as creatures roamed, hid, and slept.

Splash! Splish!

Multiple short screams were heard for a split second, followed by loud expletive cursing, and someone punching the first thing they see; a tree.

Bellona choked on the water that accidentally went through her nose, earning a hard pat from Solarius, who looked quite worried for the human-turned-equine.

"Th—" She wheezed, before letting out a final cough, "Thanks Sol, but where are we?" She asked, the horse just waved around, flapping her newfound wings in confusion... Wait a second.

Bellona looked at Solarius' wings, there were two pairs; one was the main wings, and underneath the main wings were smaller wings. She also appeared to be in a cartoonish style now, and her mane and tail was a mixture of lilac and black. Oddly enough, Solarius also appeared to be more of a monstrously strong horse now, which was horrifying because she was bigger and taller now. The horn just looked like a weapon now.

'Oh sweet fuck the super soldier horse became a mythical creature' Bellona thought, her eyes wide as she just stared at Solarius like she grew a second head.

Abbaddon groaned, sitting up, a hoof on his head. "Ugh... My head... How hard was the fucking explosion? I—" he cut himself off once he realized he couldn't feel his fingers, and felt that he had wings. Again.

"Oh for fucks sake what did we transform into this time? Horses?" Solarius made an odd choking sound, gesturing to herself. "Ah, so definitely not horses, foals?" Abbaddon asked, Solarius just shook her head.

Rowan was looking at her own new body, noticing that her wings were a bit larger than theirs (except for Solarius), along with her horn. She looked at the tip of her feathers, noting that the tip of her feathers were sharp like a knife, probably not enough to hurt, but enough to only get hurt if stabbed or properly sliced.

"Huh.. I thought I'd be a tiger again, or an elk. I didn't expect to become an odd pegacorn.." Rowan mumbled. Her coat color light pink, while her mane and tail being (neon?) pink, she was tall, lean, and had scars all over her new body.

"You also have more fur than we do! But I have more fur on my chin, so I think I have a stubble? Or is it a goatee? I'm not good at facial stuff.." Vel muttered, noticing that the shoulder(?) joints of his new legs also had more fur, or is it feathers? He also had a shorter tail.

Abbaddon just glared at his own flank. "What fucking tattoo is this? A target and a locator of sorts? And why do I have a cow tail!?" He screeched, before Solarius threw a large branch at him to shut him up.

Vel slowly stood up, before looking at the wall beside himself. "Looks like Solarius made us get outside of the shelter instead being inside it. Row, are there any monsters nearby?" He asked.

His oldest sister shook her head, "Right now? No, Solarius is currently drawing on the ground with her wings, and all I can understand right now is that there are wooden wolves made of sticks." She stated, looking at her friend who was still drawing on the ground, adding swirly lines above her drawing.

"And apparently they stink, and there are manticores too." She continued, her eyes narrowing.

"Do you think we can still use our uh— screens? We gained powers while reincarnating and transmigrating, right? Does it work here?" Bellona asked, Abbaddon just muttered something before a loud "ding!" was heard. He nodded. "Yeah, it works, we're lucky we can still open the game screen." He responded.

He tapped an icon with a hoof before scrolling, "Lets see... items are still there, food, tools, notebooks, fountain pens, clothes— ah, there it is." He clicked an icon and selected something.

Poof! he was wearing his black coat once again, Rowan facepalmed— or facewinged.

"Stop admiring yourself you idiot! We need to see if something can be found in this building." Vel shouted at them, already at the entrance of the abandoned castle.

"And how do you know? We don't even know how to use our horns and—"

"We used to reincarnated as birds and literal unicorns! And I already casted a damn detection spell! Our magic is still the same as ever you fuckass!" Vel interrupted, earning a grumble from his older brother and a snicker from his oldest sister before all five walked through the entrance of the abandoned castle.

Bellona looked around, noticing banners of a sun and moon, along with a white winged unicorn and a dark blue one. "Castles have libraries, right? We need some information first." She stated, before stopping infront of a kitchen of sorts. "I'll try to see if I can find some old kitchen stuff inside, we can probably renew it since we still have our System of sorts. Who knows? Maybe we need to cook!" She told her siblings, before trotting towards the kitchen.

Abbaddon walked past his siblings, "I'll try to find the armory, I'll collect the weapons that I see. Vel, look into our shared Inventory if we still have our packed outfits and those weird sewing kits or stuff related to it. We might need to create new clothes for ourselves, lil' dude." He stated, his little brother rolling his eyes.

Rowan glanced at the floor before finding an old helmet. Picking it up with a hoof (and noting that she can pick up stuff with her hooves), she dusted off the dirt covering it using her wings, a visible layer of rust.

A blue screen appeared in her vision with two smaller boxes underneath it, after reading the text it showed, she clicked the smaller left box.

All of a sudden, a blinding blue light engulfed the helmet, making her hiss and close her eyes tightly from the sudden brightness in the middle of the night, before the brightness was suddenly gone.

"Holy shit Row, you were supposed to polish it, not upgrade it!" Vel hissed at her, pointing at the helmet, he was far away because he was exploring the castle as much as he can.

The newly upgraded helmet glimmers with an eerie iridescence, casting shadows that dance menacingly across its surface. There were horns on its sides, curving upward twistedly, adorned with jagged spikes that seem to defy gravity. Crescent moons etched with ancient runes embellished its sides, emanating an ominous aura. The visor, obsidian black and gleaming with malice, conceals the eyes, leaving only a hint of glowing, malevolent energy seeping through the cracks if worn. The helmet went from a high grade steel metal into that of the highest adamantine, reflecting the moonlight from a window, it covers the the whole head, except for the eyes, which had the odd visor.

Rowan's blank expression slowly turned into a grin.

"Oh it did more than that, it's gleaming." She stated, before opening her and her siblings shared Inventory, a screen that can be found from a game. She could already see the items both Bellona and Abbaddon found.

She clicked on one of them, before glancing at Vel and seeing his expression of worry, "Do not fret dear brother, this will not take up any of our Points— Shards for this matter." She stated, before she quickly clicked a smaller box, which was likely [Yes].

Meanwhile, Solarius was watching something through her "screen", her eyes slightly squinting in confusion before going back to normal, she then looked around before watching her screen again.

If this is like one of those reincarnations we've been into, I'd say this alternate universe is a lot more weird. I'd better hope we at least have an identification card that exists here, not appearing out of nowhere. She thought.

Actually wait— scratch that, it's better if we just appeared out of nowhere rather than explaining to some people we don't know about that we actually don't know them, or this is the "right" place.. damn, looks like actually watching children shows became helpful for once.


"Aha!" Abbaddon exclaimed while smiling, lifting up another armor piece he found before chucking it inside his Inventory before seeing it upgrade into something better, Rowan's doing.

He quickly looked for more of the odd armor, picking up a small arrowhead and chucking it into his Inventory too.

"Okay, I already picked up all the stuff I can find," he lifted up an odd holster, which held a smaller version of a pistol crossbow, although the arrows where no where to be seen. "Those small arrowheads were probably some of the parts.." he muttered before walking around.

There was something glistening on the floor. Walking towards it, he picked it up and inspected it. It was a necklace and it had a tiny sheathed dagger attached to it. "Oh damn I'm keeping this." He stated, putting it over his neck.

Meanwhile, Bellona was carefully putting the items she found to her Inventory, occassionally seeing it being upgraded by Rowan, which was literally just the item suddenly being covered by a flash of light and it being better than before. She glanced at an odd object; it looked like brass knuckles, but for wings. She quickly put it in her Inventory, waited for Rowan to upgrade it, before wearing it, seeing that it looked good on her, it strangely had her weird punching bag tattoo, but it didn't matter.

"Microphone, record." She mumbled, before a sudden microphone icon suddmely appeared infront of her, being inside a screen, it was also recording.

She lifted up a very rotten apple before speaking, "Hey, do you think the [Polish and Upgrade] button can be used to food and not just normal objects?" She asked, before tapping the microphone icon, ending the recording and chucking the rotten food in the shared Inventory.

A few seconds later, a loud "NOPE!" was heard a few hallways away after she just saw the apple make small red explosion and just disappear.

The yell startled her for a bit, but it definitely sounded like Abbaddon being the one yelling instead of Veliomoure.

...why do they even have a halberd in the damn kitchen? Eh, she'll take it anyway.

She quickly walked towards the main area, seeing Veliomoure walking towards them too, he was holding a paper that had a drawing.

"Is that the map of this castle?" She asked, earning a nod.

"Sort of, I haven't exactly measured the distances yet, but yeah, it's the map, the blueprint currently." Vel stated, before looking at Abbaddon, who was outside the entrance of the castle now.

"We've been in this fucking castle and forest already, we need to fucking explore!" He complained, earning multiple eyerolls from four of them.

As they finally got out of the castle, they followed a large space, although Solarius looked like she knew where everything was.

"Familiar, Sol?" Bellona asked, earning a nod from the mute horse, who made her "game screen" appear, showing an intro theme song of a show.

...

"I fucking knew it, it was the stuff Vel here used to be obsessed with—" "My Little Ponyyy! My Little Pony~ AHHHHAA—" Vel's singing was interrupted as Rowan pushed a hoof at his mouth, making him gag and spit out saliva after she removed it.

"Gross! Your hoof is being used on the ground you know!?" He exclaimed at her, glaring. Rowan just rolled her eyes, "Dude, if you've noticed, we're in a cartoon, and we literally don't have dirt right now." She gestured at everyone and then herself as they walked, a few bunnies and squirrels looking at them, one was even on Bellona's head.

"Wait— Sol, are there any timberwolves nearby?" I don't know, use your damn detection spell, not my nose! They're not even nearby! Solarius thought, before shaking her head. She looked at him before trying to sign language with her wings before realizing she couldn't do it.

"Well, at least we didn't encounter any monsters or people, that'd be confusing to explain." Rowan stated, clicking something in her game screen, before a small flash appeared and she was already wearing her clothing, black tank top and sweapants. She looked at everyone else, "You all should do the same, we need to look normal, not alicorns."

Veliomoure and Bellona looked at each other, before shrugging and activated their game screens, "I'll wear my iconic shirt of sorts, along with my cargo pants." Bellona stated.

"Well, I guess I'll wear my coat—" "Isn't your fur white just like your coat—" "It'll be obvious I'm wearing a coat, you damn brute." Vel hissed at Bellona, who looked offended as she was just called a "brute".

...Well, she's the brawn, so..

"Use your game screens inside your clothes, Bellona, hide your horn, you're a thestral and the wings make it obvious." Rowan gestured at her horn. "Oh! You're right!" Bellona exclaimed, before clicking something at her game screen, a fedora appeared ontop of her head, covering her horn. Solarius clicked her own screen, a fern green jacket covering her torso, mostly importantly her wings.

"What'll be our cover story then? We're from Canterlot but we're staying in Ponyville?" Abbaddon asked, Bellona just shrugged. "Or Manehattan, but we know Canterlot better." She replied.

Solarius paused her walking, before looking behind her and glancing at them. Hey, we're here. She thought, moving her head towards the front, the four siblings quickly understanding it.

They looked at the town, it was vibrant and colorful, buzzes with activity and warmth. There were sounds of laughter and chatters, ponies seen greeting each other, along with fillies and colts having fun in a nearby playground.

They all stared ahead, before Bellona broke out the silence, "So what are our pony names going to be?" She asked, Rowan just shrugged.

"We'll figure it out, I already thought of mine."

Author's Note:

No beta-read.

The next chapter will not yet go to the first episode of My Little Pony.

The next chapter will have them try to avoid the Mane Six while it's the celebration though.