• Published 15th Mar 2024
  • 509 Views, 49 Comments

A Talk With A Bully - Artist



After the CMC come home with black eyes, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity take it upon themselves to find out what happened.

  • ...
20
 49
 509

Black eyes

The CMC walked home after a long and agonizing day at school, Sweetie Belle held Apple Bloom's hoof as they walked, Scootaloo trailing behind them in her wheelchair.

When they arrived back at Sweet Apple Acres, Sweetie Belle tapped out a rhythmic pattern on Apple Bloom's back to let her know that they had arrived.

Apple Bloom nodded in understanding and Sweetie Belle walked up to knock on the front door.

As they stepped into the house, once the door opened, Sweetie guided Apple Bloom to sit down.

Applejack noticed that they all had black eyes and bruises on their bodies.

“What happened to ya?” The cowgirl asked, examining her sister.

Scootaloo's wheelchair was a sturdy yet streamlined design, tailored to accommodate her unique needs. The frame was constructed of lightweight yet durable materials, allowing for easy maneuverability while ensuring stability.

The seat was cushioned for comfort during long periods of use, with adjustable straps securing Scootaloo's legs in place to provide support and stability.

The wheels were large and rugged, capable of navigating various terrains with ease.

Despite its functional design, the wheelchair had a touch of personal flair, adorned with decals and stickers reflecting Scootaloo's vibrant personality and love for adventure.

“Diamond Tiara was bullying us just because of our disabilities,” Scootaloo explained.

“Well, that ain't good, I think that we need to have a chat with Diamond about this,” Applejack finally said when the orange Pegasus was done explaining what had happened.

“Yeah, we should go talk with her, she was picking on Apple Bloom, just because she’s blind and deaf, and needs a lot of help from us and the teacher at school,” Sweetie Belle chimed in when she was done translating what was being said for Apple Bloom.

“Well, then, what are we waiting for, let’s go!” Scootaloo spoke, wheeling forward with so much speed that she nearly ran into Applejack.

“But first we should tell Rarity and Rainbow Dash, Ah think that they would want to hear this, too.” Applejack replied.

Scootaloo let out a sigh and wheeled over to the door to open it for the others to go and tell Rarity and Rainbow what had happened.

Applejack and the Cutie mark crusaders headed out of the farmhouse to go to Rarity’s boutique across town.


Rarity was rearranging her fabrics when there came a knock on the door, she went to go see who it was, and when she opened the door she saw Applejack and the Cutie Mark Crusaders standing there.

“Sweetie Belle, whatever happened to you?” Rarity asked, looking at her sister in disbelief when she saw her black eye.

Sweetie Belle recounted the day's events for her big sister when she had come into the boutique.

“Oh dear, we must do something,” The white unicorn said when her little sister had finished telling the story of what happened at school that day.

“All right, I’ll go get Rainbow Dash,” Applejack spoke, heading back out the door to find her friend, leaving Rarity alone with the three young disabled ponies.

The entrance to Rarity's boutique features a wide, double door with a low threshold, allowing for easy access for ponies of all sizes and abilities.

The doors are equipped with handles that can be easily grasped by ponies with different types of hooves, ensuring everyone can enter without difficulty.

Inside, the boutique boasts a spacious layout with wide aisles between the displays of fabrics, clothing racks, and accessories.

The aisles are free from clutter, allowing plenty of room for ponies to move around comfortably, even those using mobility aids such as wheelchairs or walkers.

The flooring of the boutique is smooth and level, making it easy for ponies to traverse without fear of tripping or stumbling. Additionally, there are tactile indicators along the floor to guide ponies with visual impairments and help them navigate the space safely.

Throughout the boutique, there are seating areas strategically placed for ponies who may need to take a rest or simply relax while shopping.

The seating options include sturdy chairs and benches with ample padding for comfort.

The displays themselves are designed with accessibility in mind, with fabrics and garments arranged at varying heights to accommodate ponies of different heights and reach capabilities.

Labels and signage are clear and easy to read, using large fonts and high contrast colors for visibility.

Rarity and her staff are trained to provide excellent customer service to all ponies, including those with disabilities.

They are attentive to the needs of their customers and are always ready to assist with any requests or inquiries.

Overall, Rarity's boutique is not only a haven for fashion enthusiasts but also a welcoming and inclusive space where ponies of all abilities can feel comfortable and empowered to express their unique style.

A few moments later, Applejack returned with Rainbow Dash.

The cowgirl was out of breath from running when she busted into the boutique.

“So what happened?” Rainbow Dash asked after a while.

“Well, it seems that Diamond Tiara has been picking on the girls,” Rarity explained, pointing to the girls black eyes.

“I think we need to give that girl a taste of her own medicine,” Rainbow said, pumping her hoof in the air as she let out a yell of determination. “Let’s do this.”

“Yeah, come on,” Applejack shouted as she picked up her little sister and put her on her back galloping out the front door.

“Hold on, I really think we need to think this through, we can’t just show up at her house and go in blazing,” Rarity held up a hoof to stop her friends.

Applejack turned to her with a look of determination on her face, before turning back to the road.

Rarity let out a sigh and followed her friends out, closing the door behind her.


Across town, in a big opulent mansion Diamond and her mother Spoiled Rich were having an argument about money, like they had always had for the past few months.

Spoiled believed that her daughter was not ready to inherit all of this money, and that she would be the rightful heir to the Rich estate one day instead of Diamond.

“You lowlife, you will never be successful, being successful is what your father was good at and what I am good at, but you, you will be never good at it,” Spoiled screamed like a banshee at her daughter, who was huddled in the corner with a look of fear on her face.

“But mother, please, I didn’t mean it, I was only trying to become popular, so the other ponies would like me,” Diamond begged, as her mother’s hoof prepared to strike her.

“You will never be successful, I wish you were never born, you spoiled insolent little brat,” Spoiled yelled before storming out and slamming the door to Diamond’s room behind her.

“Why do you always need to make things so difficult, after dad died you started making my life hell, I hate you!” Diamond yelled after her mother.

At this, Spoiled turned around and marched back into her daughter’s room.

“What did you say to me, you better be glad I’m your mother, you know, your father’s death is your fault, if you hadn’t been late, your father would still be alive.” Spoiled screamed back, her face turning as red as a tomato.

“Screw you, I wish you weren’t my mother!” Diamond screamed as tears began welling up in her eyes.

“Diamond Tiara, watch your language.” Spoiled scolded as she turned around and left her daughter’s room once again.

Diamond Tiara crawled up onto her bed and cried, she didn’t understand why her mother needed to be so mean, what did she ever do to deserve this, her daddy was never mean to her when he was alive, but then again, her mother always blamed her for her father’s death.

“Dad’s death wasn’t my fault, I didn’t mean to come home late that day,” Diamond thought to herself as she lay face down on her bed.

Author's Note:

This will be a multi chapter story, but I hope you enjoy it, I know that this seems a little bit rushed, but I felt as though I needed to get this out, I have had this story on published for too long.

I mean, I’ve just had the synopsis on published but decided to write the story, again sorry if it’s feeling a little rushed.