• Published 11th Jan 2024
  • 1,382 Views, 1,094 Comments

MLP G5 Sunset: Tell Your Tale: Season 2 - JesusG0987



What If: The Mane 7 adventures continues while facing a snow leopard enemy that is on the lose in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 1,094
 1,382

Special 1: The Blockywockys

Special 1: The Blockywockys

In the Crystal Brighthouse, the sun is shining while pegasi snails are flying with the sun shining bright.

(Feel the Magic Song)

(Mane 7)
Come on, feel the magic
Come on, feel the magic

Zipp is at the top of the Brighthouse while looking at the view while tapping her hooves on the rails as she begins to sing.

(Zipp)
Hey, hey, hey, what a perfect day
The sun is gettin' brighter and it's beamin' my way

Zipp sang as she flew out of a hole through the window the magic rainbow did before sealing it up before she flew off.


There's somethin' in the air, I can feel it in my hoof
So everypony, let's go, 'cause it's time to move

Zipp then flew into the bedroom as she flipped around in the air before she cheered. “Whoo-hoo! Everypony, rise and shine!” She called as she woke the girls up, while her sister Pipp covered herself in her blanket until Zipp went to Pipp’s and rubbed on the blanket. “Come on, sleepy head! Wake up! She called.

“ZIPP!” Pipp yelled as she got out of her blanket to reveal her mane was curled up, which she realized. “Ooh!” She then rushed to the mirror with a smile. “Did it work? Is my mane curly?” She asked before her mane shook and puffed up as the curls snapped off and her mane and tail were now puffy, she smiled widely with sparkles in her eyes. “It’s a mane miracle!” She cheered with a twirl before she brought out her phone. “Check me out~” She sang as she faced her camera to take a selfie.

Zipp was then bouncing onto Misty’s bed, which bounced the unicorn up. “Whoa, whoa!” She called as she was now fully awake and then she began to laugh and got up as she started jumping on her bed next before Zipp flew off.

Zipp then flew up to Sunset’s bed, but before she could do anything, she was stopped by magic as Sunset came out of the bed with a smirk and her horn glowing. “Not this time, Zipp. I heard you singing from the rooftop.” She said.

“Clever.” Zipp said with a smirk as she was released from the magic. “I’ll get you next time.” She said as the two mares shared a chuckle and Zipp flew towards Sunny’s bed and tapped over the blanket.

Sunny stretched and yawned as she turned to Zipp with a smile as the pegasus flew off as she sighed fondly. “Who wants breakfast?” She asked as she flew up and summoned her Alicorn form and flew up.

“You know we are, Sunny!” Sunset called as she flew up next to Sunny and they shared a hooftap as they and the mares rushed off to the door.

But then Sunny realizes something is missing in the group. “Hang on.” She said as they skidded to a stop while Misty slid on the floor. “Somepony's missing.” She said as she and the mares looked around and saw one pony mare they knew was missing.

“Izzy!” The five mares called as they turned to Misty, who was still sleeping in her bed with her mask on as she snored they huddled around her bed with smiles.

“Let's go, sleepyhead!” Sunny said with a smile.

“Breakfast time!” Pipp said with a smile and a wave of her hoof.

“Wakey-wakey, Unicorny Flakeys!” Misty added with a smile.

“It’s a new day, Izzy. And it’s time to embrace it!” Sunset added with a smile.

Izzy then got up with her mane a bit dislevel. “Oh…” She started before she yawned and lifted her mask to show her bed eyes. “Hey, ponies. Is it morning already?” She asked with a tired smile as she rubbed her eyes.


A bit later, the mares were all in the kitchen as Sunny took out some muffins and doughnuts that were baked in the oven.

(Sunny)
Hey, hey, hey, ponies, don't delay
'Cause breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Sunny sang as she was still in her Alicorn form and levitated a muffin to Zipp in the air, and gave a doughnut to Misty, who waved to Sunny as thanks while giving Sunset a pancake, which she caught in her magic after a flip and added some syrup to it while she winked at Sunny..

Cooking up your favorites with a twist or two
Just a touch of magic from me to you

Sunny then made a smoothie and gave it to Pipp, who smiled with sparkles in her eyes as she sipped and gave a hoof to Sunny as a compliment. Sunny then poured some cereal into a bowl and added some mile before tossing it to Izzy, with Senor Butterscotch next to her.

Izzy was about to grab it, but she missed as she gasped and her cereal fell to the floor as she gasped. “Oh, no! My Unicorny Flakeys!” She cried as she looked at her spilled cereal before she moved Senor Butterscotch’s head.

"’More like Uni-floor-ny Flakeys now! Know what I'm sayin'?" Izzy intimidated Senor Butterscotch’s voice and made a fake laugh before she gave a dull look at him.

“Too soon, Señor B. Too soon!” Izzy said as she gave Senor Butterscotch a look and squished her cheeks next to it, which Sunset saw this as she gave a concerned look to Izzy.


In Maretime Bay, the girls are skipping next to the Sheriff Station as Zipp then whistled, whereas inside, Hitch and Sparky are drinking some milk after a nice breakfast as Hitch beginns to sing after hearing the whistle.

(Hitch)
Good times with my buddy
Is what it's all about
And things can't get much better
Shades on, here we go, it's time to roll out

Hitch sang as he tossed some plates into the sink before Sparky flipped on the desk and onto the kangaroo bag Hitch was now wearing before the two then put on their sunglasses skidded outside with the mares next to Sunny as they tapped their hooves as Sunny came up next to her coltfriend and baby-dragon as the two and their friends started dancing together in sync.

(Mane 7)
If you feel the magic, let me hear you say "hey!"
Come on, feel the magic, ooh, feel the magic

Posey was walking by before she noticed the Mane 7 dancing together. “Ew. Is this a flash mob?” She asked with a strange look. “I... love it!” She cheered with a smile while Dahlia and the Pippsqueaks saw them dancing and singing as well.

“Let's dance, ponies!” Dahlia exclaimed excitedly as they and Posey joined in with the Mane 7.

(Mane 7)
Come on, feel the magic, ooh, feel the magic

Windy saw the ponies dancing as she gave a wide smile. “Oh, I've always wanted to do one of these!” She called as she then went up to the group and danced, which was un-sync with them. “Dance move! Dance move! I got it! Am I flash mobbing?!” She asked excitedly to the group as they kept singing and dancing.


At Sunny’s smoothie stand, she and Sunset are serving smoothies together as they pass each smoothie to the ponies.

(Sunny)
Smoothies flying off the shelves
Making new flavors and watching them sell

Sunset got the cups ready while Sunny made some orange smoothies and poured them in the cups as Sunny turned to her coltfriend and baby dragon. “Hitch! Sparky! Smoothies ready!”Sunny sang as Sunset gave the smoothies to Windy as she sang as well.

(Windy)
That's it, Windy! Nice and steady!

Windy sang as she flew to Sparky and Hitch and they grabbed each a smoothie as Hitch sang next while Sparky drank his smoothie.

(Hitch)
Keepin' Maretime Bay runnin' smooth
Stop! Go! Come on through!
Hey there, whoa! Not so fast!
Put 'er there, pal, if you're havin' a blast!

Hitch sang to a couple of ponies pulling some chariots as he kept order of the streets before stopping one when his critter crew walked by and he and Sparky shared a hoof tap as they raised their hoof/arm in the air.

Sunset then flew above the smoothie stand as she did some magical tricks, which the crowd looked in awed.

(Sunset)
The magic grows strong when we’re together
No one can do it alone without the other
When we work in harmony and the magic glows
The Magic of Friendship grows!

Sunset called as she then flew around and created a magical trail that formed Twilight’s Cutie Mark that shone bright, which the crowd started cheering as Sunset landed back next to Sunny as the two shared a hooftap with each other with smiles.


In another part of town, Zipp is flying around with her bag while hopping on some roofs and goes through a laundry line and flies next to Mane Melody, which has the front door crowded as Zipp flies to the side of the window where Jazz is.

(Zipp)
Special delivery on its way
Apparently ponies can't live without... manespray?

Zipp added with an amusing smile as she gave her bag to Jazz, which had tons of manespray.

“Thank hoofness, Zipp! You saved the day!” Jazz said with a wide smile as Zipp flew off while Jazz waved to her before entering the salon with a little dance as she twirled.

(Jazz)
Oh, whoa, yeah, you saved the day!

Jazz then got to Pipp and gave her a manespray bottle as she was doing Flare’s mane, which is a bit drab from the manedryer as she then sang.

(Pipp)
Ooh, you're lookin' gorge
A little higher, please

Pipp sprayed some manespray on Flare before she had a thoughtful expression. “Hmmm, it needs a little something, ugh, more... Misty!” She called with a smile as Misty came up from behind Flare with a rainbow bottle and put a small drop on Flare’s mane, which gave her a spikey main and a rainbow streak of red, green, and blue while Flare looked on with a wide smile and sparkles in her eyes.

(Pipp)
Magnifiiiiique!


(Mane 7)
If you feel the magic, let me hear you say "hey!"
Come on, feel the magic, ooh, feel the magic

The Mane 7 still sang and danced together with ponies around them singing along as they huddled together and sang together as their Cutie Marks began to glow as magic shot up into the sky and exploded into fireworks.

If you feel the magic, let me hear you say "hey!"
Come on, feel the magic, come on, feel the magic (Sunny: Feel the magic, come on, everypony!)

The Mane 6 and the other ponies sang together as they finished their song as their magic shot up into the sky and exploded into fireworks when they finished their song before they broke off while leaving Izzy with Senor Butterscotch, who was still dancing with a tired expression while babbling.

“Here in happy scenes from Maretime Bay today!” Skye said from the news camera while gesturing to the tired dancing Izzy behind him. “As you can see, everypony is absolutely thriving!” He said.

Izzy kept dancing as she walked backward, but then she hit Senor Butterscotch, which caused the two to tumble and roll around until they crashed into the flower stand. “‘Ouchi! Izzy!’” She intimidated Senor Butterscotch’s voice with a painful groan.

“Oof!” Skye said in surprise. “Well, maybe not everypony is thriving.” He corrected with a laugh as Izzy rubbed her head. “Back to you, Dazzle!”

“Hey, we heard that!” Izzy yelled with a look.

“‘Yeah, watch it!’” Senor Butterscotch yelled with a clench of his makeshift hoof from Izzy.


Somewhere in the forest, Allura’s eyes glowed as she then focused her magic and gave a roar with her wings spread as the area around her and Twitch turned to ice as she and Twitch sighed. “Now that’s better.” She said in relief before she felt a drop of water fall on her, which caused her to gasp. “What is that?! Is it… melting already?!” She asked as she and Twitch looked around in shock.

Around the two villains, the area that Allura froze really is melting the second she froze, even repeatedly using her magic to instantly freeze it won’t be enough against the sun. “There must be someplace in this realm that’s not so hot!” She called with her wings spread before sending another magical shockwave before she walked off. “Come on, Twitch. This isn’t working.” She said as she walked off with Twitch following, going to find a new place for them to stay somewhere in Equestria.


In Maretime Bay, Izzy is walking tiredly through town while still levitating Senor Butterscotch. “‘Not everypony thriving.’” She intimated for Senor Butterscotch as she gave a scoff. “‘We’ll show you, Skye Silver! We’re thriving, right, Izzy?’” She finished.

“Who? Us?” Izzy asked her creation with a smile. “Psst. Totally. He-he.” She said with a small laugh before she walked into an alley before she frowned. “I mean, my creativy juices aren’t exactly flowing right now. But, I’m sure that will past, right?” She asked Senor Butterscotch with a small smile.

“‘Of course!’” Senor Butterscotch said. “‘All you need is a new project, Izzy. Maybe it’s time for destination inspiration?’”

“Oooh! Good idea, Senor B!” Izzy said with an interesting smile.

“‘If could knits some hats for the baby ponies.’” Senor Butterscotch said while Izzy pictured some hats with balls of yarn surrounding some foals hearing them.

“Nah.” Izzy said while she waved off the idea. “My yarn balls a mess.” She said as she walked off.

“‘Make a ribbing message of love in the sky?’” Senor Butterscotch added while picturing making a heart shaped cloud in the sky.

“I did that last week.” Izzy said with a frown.

“‘Create a sandcastle’s hidden garden?’” Senorb Butterscotch continued before visualizing a sandcastle at the beach, but she frowned.

“What’s the point?” Izzy asked sadly as she lowered her head as the sandcastle collapsed. “It will just washed away.” She stated.


Back in the Crystal Brighthouse when the sun is setting, Izzy is at the top balcony with Senor Butterscotch as they watch the sun. “Senor B, I know I’ve seen extremely normal all morning, but I have a confession to make.” She said with a determined expression. “I think I might have used up all of my creativity juices!” She exclaimed.

“‘What?! No!’” Senor Butterscotch yelled while making him look shocked. “‘What makes you think that, Izzy?’”

“Well, usually when I create something, I see this glowly-line verse.” Izzy said as she flashbacked when she made something and saw some figures' shapes glowing in an object and tied some crystals on the sticks. “And it showed me the idea of what I wanna make! But now, when I look at things, nothing!” She started while picking up a crystal but dropped it. “No glowly line at all.” She said while leaning on the railing.

“‘Maybe you just has some bad pasta.’” Senor Butterscotch stated.

“Could be.” Izzy said while rubbing her chin. “Or… Maybe…” She then gave a panicked expression. “Oh, no!W What if it’s…” She started.


The rest of the Mane 7 are inside the Brighthouse before Izzy burst through the door. “Why oh why? Oh great horn in the sky, why?!” She cried out dramatically while laying on Senor Butterscotch as she levitated around while her friends looked at her strangely.

“Izzy, are you okay?” Sunny asked in concern.

“Yeah, you seem more down and dramatic than usual.” Sunset added in concern as Izzy flopped onto her bed with her blanket over her.

“Why me?!” Izzy cried while clutching her head.

“Are you hurt?” Zipp asked in concern.

“What happened?” Misty asked next.

“How can we help?” Pipp finished as they crowded around Izzy.

“Ponies, I... have... the blockywockys!” Izzy cried out dramatically while clutching her pillow while the others just looked at her in confusion.

“The what now?” Zipp questioned.

“Izzy, come on. I thought you were really hurt.” Sunny said to her.

“No, ponies, you don't understand!” Izzy said as she got close to Sunny. “Having the blockywockys is worse than being hurt!” She said.

“What do you mean, Izzy?” Misty asked in wonder.

“Yeah, what are the... b-blockywockys?” Pipp asked in confusion.

“Yeah, because this is one weird word even for us with the jixies thing.” Sunset commented as Izzy got up between them.

“Over time, the blockywockys have afflicted many an artsy pony.” Izzy said as she then explain the backstory of the ‘blockywockys’.


Flashback.

A Earth Pony stallion is then trying to create a pony body statue, but stopped as he sighed and a hoof fell off. “Sometimes, the blockywockys keep you from finishing a project.” Izzy narrated as the scene then changed to a unicorn mare writing down a note, but stopped as she sighed. “Sometimes, they keep you from starting one.” The next one showed a pegasus stallion trying to play a guitar on a stadium, but couldn’t play it right as he slouch in defeat and a string broke. “And sometimes, they just make everything go wrong.” Izzy finished explaining.

End of Flashback.


“Sounds like a mental creative block to me.” Sunset said with a curious look. “I had these when I did some street art and creative projects a while back.” She said with a shrug.

“What does it feel like, Iz?” Pipp asked the unicorn. “I bet I've, like, totally had these wockyblocky thingies.” She said with a small smile.

“Blockywockys, Pipp.” Izzy corrected. “And for me, it feels like all my creative-y juices are all blocked up on my insides, and they just won't come out. It's like losing the thing you love to do the most.” She said as she had a thought to her friends. “Like... Sunny not being able to turn into the Alicorn and help ponies, Sunset not able to rebuild Twilight’s legacy and unable to defeat Opaline, Hitch not being able to talk to critters, Pipp losing her voice, Zipp having to fly super slow, and Misty not having a friend in the world to talk to.” She said as she visualized what would happen to her friends if they lost something that was a part of them.

“Wow, that’s just sad and a little unnerving to hear if that happened to us.” Sunset said in sympathy as the others nodded in agreement.

“Is there anything we can do to help?” Sunny asked Izzy as she sat back down onto her bed while clutching her pillow as she sighed.

“I don't know, Sunny.” Izzy said sadly. “What if there's no cure and I never create anything ever again?” She said sadly as she rubbed her pillow in comfort before Sunny and Sunset walked up to her and placed their hooves on her shoulders.

“Come on, Izzy. We can't lose hope.” Sunny said with an assuring smile. “We can get through anything together.”

“If there’s a problem with one of us, we all stick together like how we always do and figure out a solution.” Sunset said with a smile.

“Sunny and Sunset are right.” Misty said in agreement before she frowned. “It might feel hopeless right now, Izzy. I've felt that way before, too.” She said, having experience of feeling hopeless when she was with Opaline before she and the others started glowing as they smiled at her. “But when you have ponies that love you, even in the darkest times, there's always hope.” She said as the Mane 7 glowed brighter.

“We're here for you.” Sunny said to Izzy.

“We’re family.” Sunset added.

“Don't worry, Izzy.” Hitch spoke next.

“We love you, Iz.” Zipp added.

“Awwww…” Pipp finished as they all huddled close to Izzy in a group hug.

Izzy giggles at her friends words. “Aw, thanks, ponies.” She said with a smile as they broke the hug. “Now, anypony got any ideas? 'Cause clearly I do not!” She called out in panic.

“Come on, Iz.” Zipp said as she walked up to her. “You're awesome at puzzles.” She said while holding up a book and opened it to her and showed her a picture of three symbols of a sick pony and a soup bowl. “I'm sure you can figure this one out. ‘If you're not feeling…’” She started.

“Ummmm... ‘Your best’?” Izzy guessed with a smile as the others smiled behind her.

“Yeah, that's it!” Zipp nodded with a smile. “‘Then it's time to…’” She then pointed the three symbols of a clock, a pony, and a map on the book.

"’...go on a quest!’" Izzy finished with a wide smile.

“Yes, Izzy!” Zipp cheered with a twirl. "’If you're not feeling your best, then it's time to go on a quest!’ See? We did it!” She cheered as she and Izzy shared a hooftap as Izzy giggled.

“A quest, huh?” Izzy repeated with a thoughtful look. “I like the sound of that!” She said with a determined smile.

“Just like old times, huh, ponies?” Sunset asked with a smile.

“Just like old times, Sunset.” Sunny said with a nudge as they all chuckled.


Somewhere in the Maretime Bay beach, Allura and Twitch are in front of the boulders blocking the entrance cave Zipp and Pipp were in to get a special flower for their mother, while also an excuse for Zipp to get out of Portrait Day while getting trapped by Misty when she was following Opaline’s orders while Twitch started gibbering to Allura while pointing at the boulders.

“Use my magic?” Allura asked in confusion. “On what? The boulders?” She questioned while gesturing to the boulders while Twitch pants with a smile while jumping before Allura sighed. “I don't know what good it will do. But all right.” She said while giving Twitch a small smile, which he chuckled and moved aside.

Allura then focus her magic as her eyes then turned white and slammed her paws down as ice formed before a cyclone was formed around her as her eyes sparked before she formed ice shards with a wings spread and then gave a yell as she shot a beam of ice at the boulders, which froze it before she simply moved her paw, which shattered the boulders into millions of pieces while clearing a path into the cave as the two villains smirked at each other.

Twitch rushed in first into the cave while Allura searched around before she and Twitch saw the hidden pond. “Well, this isn't... completely disgusting.” Allura said with a small smile, finding the cave a great place. “Maybe if I just…” She said as she looked at her paws and focused her magic as her eyes turned white again and she placed her paw down as the ice spread and completely froze the cave except for the pond.

Twitch stretched and yawned as he laid down and used Allura’s tail as a blanket. “It's not home, but it will do. For now.” She said with a serious look, still determined to get the Nova Charm from the Mane 7.


Back at the Brighthouse, Izzy was running down the stairs with a pant and a determined smile. “If you're not feeling your best, then it's time to go on a quest!” She recited before she jumped down and landed on the floor. “That's it! I feel inspired!” She cheered before a rainbow magic levitated a saddle bag to her, which caused her to gasped. “Ooh, a bag!” She said as it circled her before landing in her Unicycle desk and it opened up.

“Already packed? For me?” Izzy asked with a smile and sparkles in her eyes as she inspects the bag. “Yup, I need that!” She took out a wrench. “And that!” A measuring tape. “Ooh, I love those! And these!” She cheered as she pulled out her goggles and held it close and then a unicorn alarm clock as she put her bag on. “Alas, I go forth on my creative-y quest! Nothing will stop me from finding the cure to my blockywockys!” She declared before the magical rainbow lifted up the Nova Charm and held it up to Izzy. “Oh, yeah. I forgot about the Nova Charm. That's gonna be much easier.” She said as she put the Nova Charm on her neck.

“ I'll just leave the ponies a quick note.” Izzy said as she then took out a piece of paper and a pen with her face on it as she wrote down the note. “‘Gone on a creative-y quest. Be back when I find the cure. X-O-X-O, Izzy.’” She wrote as she ran out the door with giggles and trotted off.


A bit later after Izzy left, the rest of the Mane 7 are looking at the note Hitch is holding and they all frown in surprise when they read it. “Alone?! She's gone alone?!” Hitch questioned with a frown as he paced around. “How many times do I have to say it? We stick together!” He exclaimed.

“Hitch, have you met, Izzy?” Sunset questioned with a brow. “The unicorn tends to go off on her own sometimes in situations like these.” She reminded him.

“Okay, good point.” Hitch said with an understanding point. “But still, we should stick together!”

“Being alone isn't always a bad thing, Hitch.” Misty said with an assuring smile. “Sometimes it's easier to hear your own voice when you don't have a bunch of other voices telling you what to do.” She said to them.

“Misty is right.” Sunset nodded with a smile. “Inspiration is something that is unique to every individual regardless of species.”

“Yeah, it comes in many ways, whether it’s together or alone.” Sunny added with a smile.

“Izzy will be just fine.” Pipp assured with a smile. “She's, like, totally resourceful.” She added.

“Yeah, but, without her creativity, I just wish we could be there to help her.” Zipp said in concern, that without Izzy’s creativity, she’s not as resourceful as she was.

“Well, that is true.” Sunset said while rubbing her chin. “Maybe I could go find her and keep her safe if things go south.”

“That’s a good idea, Sunset.” Hitch said with a nod. “But how are you gonna find her? She is probably already far off by now. It’s not like we can support her or light the way to her.” He said in concern.

“Maybe we can.” Misty said with a smile. “What if every time we think about Izzy, rather than worrying, we can just close our eyes and send her some cutie mark magic love and light the way for Sunset to find her?” She suggested as she looked at her Cutie Mark and then she started glowing.

“Great idea, Misty.” Sunny said with a smile.

“With our magic and elements together, we’ll find one of our own.” Sunset said with a smile.

“Okay. Let's try it now. Sunset, get outside so you can see the rainbow.” Sunny instructed as Sunset nodded and flew out as Sunny focused her magic as she began to glow and her Cutie Mark shined. “Hope as bright as the sun!” She started with a pose.

“Confidence like a song!” Pipp started next as her mark glowed.

“Kindness that overflows!” Hitch added as his mark glowed next.

“Bravery that blasts across the sky!” Zipp said next after flying around and her mark glowed with her wings spread.

“Heart to help you feel!” Misty said with a twirl as her mark glowed while outside the Brighthouse, Sunset stood in front of the rainbow beam as she gave a determined smile.

“Empathy to help share and understand feelings!” Sunset called as her mark glowed as well the six of the Mane 7 started glowing and focused their magic together and shot a rainbow beam through the Brighthouse, which Sunset followed as she flew off as the ponies around Maretime Bay saw Sunset go with the rainbow as they looked in awe. “I’m coming, Izzy!” She called out while flying as fast as she could while following the rainbow.


Somewhere, Izzy is running in a field before she sees the rainbow shooting over her. “Ooh, pretty rainbow!” Izzy cheered with a smile before she saw Sunset flying down towards her. “Sunset! You are coming along with me?!” She asked with a joyful smile.

“Of course I am!” Sunset said with a smile. “You think I let you go in alone, Izzy? We’re a family, and we stick together! It would be like the day we met!” She was flying beside her.

“You’re right! It does!” Izzy cheered as the two ponies continued on the field. “There's gotta be somepony out there who can help me!” She said as she Nova Charm then glowed as it shot out and opened a portal, which surprised Sunset.

“Wait, you brought the Nova Charm with you?!” Sunset asked in shock.

“Of course! Have to go around as fast as possible and the Nova Charm can do that!” Izzy explained with a cheerful smile as she rushed towards the portal. “I believe it! Look out, blockywockys! I'm comin' for ya !” She said with a determined look as she jumped through the portal.

“Wait up, Izzy!” Sunset called as she jumped through the portal after Izzy before it closed.


Sunset and Izzy then exited the portal and into a snowy forest in Starlight Ridge, somehow still normal and not in their crystal form. “Huh, that’s weird.” Sunset said while looking at herself.

“What is it, Sunset?” Izzy asked.

“Usually when we go to Starlight Ridge, we turn into crystal ponies. But now, we’re still normal.” Sunset said while gesturing to their normal appearance.

“Yeah. Maybe we’re in a different part of Starlight Ridge where the changes aren’t affected.” Izzy said with a shrug.

“That charm is full of mysteries. But uh, I think it’s a little bit above ground level.” Sunset said while pointed down and they were above the ground as Izzy opened her eyes and widened as she then screamed. “Izzy!” She cried out as she flew after Izzy.

The unicorn then yelped as she was then sliding down the snowy slope before she skid on the ground with a yelp. “Wheeee!” Izzy then cheered with a smile before she turned and saw an auroracorn mare with snow and a baby bird on her with a green highlight on her eyelid and lipstick as Izzy blinked at her in surprise.

Sunset flew down and saw the auroracorn in surprise as she landed next to Izzy before the auroacorn opened her eyes. Stardance: “Didn't anypony ever tell you two it's not polite to stare?” She asked with a small smile.

Both Izzy and Sunset laughed nervously. “Sorry. We didn’t mean to, uh…” Sunset started.

“Stardance.” Stardance greeted softly. “My name is Stardance.”

“You looked so peaceful.” Izzy said with a small smile. “We didn't want to bother you.” She added.

“I'm listening.” Stardance whispered to them.

“Well, it’s mostly Izzy's problem that she’s been having.” Sunset said while gesturing to Izzy.

“You see, I haven't been able to create lately, and I was wondering if you knew any cures for the blockywockys.” Izzy explained to Stardance with a smile.

Stardance kept smiling while she listened to Izzy’s words. “Hmm. Ohhh, yes, yes. Ohhh.” She started while Izzy gave a hopeful smile while Sunset watched in curiosity. “Mmmm. Yes. Yes, I see.” She continued while Izzy started nodding. “Yes. Yes!” Then Stardance frowned as she opened her eyes and looked at the two ponies. “...Sorry. No idea.” She said as she shook her head which caused Izzy to frown while Sunset placed a hoof for comfort on her shoulder.

“Well, thanks anyway, Stardance.” Sunset said as the two ponies were about to walk off, but Stardance spoke up again.

“But before you two go, how about a quick dance with the stars?” Stardance suggested with a smile while she got out of the snow pile while her mane is curled around her neck and her Cutie Mark is a star.

“Uhhhh…” Izzy started before she smiled widely. “Yeah, that sounds fun! What are we waiting for?” She asked for an exciting look before turning to Sunset. “Can we, Sunset? Can we? Please?” She pleaded while giving puppy eyes.

Sunset sighed as she gave a small smile. “If it makes you happy, we could have some fun.” She said with a nod, which caused Izzy to hug her.

“Thank you! Thank you!” Izzy said while Sunset chuckled.

“I was hoping you'd say that.” Stardance said with a smirk as she raised her hoof and her Cutie Mark magic came out and washed over Sunset and Izzy. When they opened their eyes, they saw that they were looking at stars around them as they looked awed with sparkles in their eyes as Stardance glowed and danced around them as she then floated up with her magic.

Sunset and Izzy watch before the magic then covers them, which causes them to float up while Sunset is not using her wings as they giggled. “Whoo!” Izzy cheered.

“Awesome!” Sunset exclaimed as they flew around and started dancing with Stardance as the three ponies giggled and danced together while Izzy giggled happily as she danced joyfully as she glowed brightly, which made her mane grow bigger while Stardance and Sunset watched her dance with smiles.


Play is always the way.” Stardance thought while she and Sunset watched with smiles while Izzy kept giggling and dancing before the Nova Charm activated again and opened a portal, which made Izzy yelped and sucked right in.

“Oh! Sorry, Stardance. Gotta go and make sure Izzy doesn’t get lost!” Sunset quickly said as Stardance nodded in understanding as Sunset rushed through the portal before it closed.


The two ponies then exited the portal again before it closed behind them. “Huh?” Izzy asked before she and Sunset looked down and saw they were high up in the air.

“Not again.” Sunset muttered as she then used her wings but then Izzy started falling as she screamed. “I gotcha, Iz!” She called as she flew down towards her, butbefore Sunset could catch Izzy, Izzy landed on Tumble, who was flying by as Sunset flew towards the two. “Tumble?!” She asked in surprise.

“Hello, Sunset and Izzy.” Tumble greeted as he flew down with Izzy on his back while Sunset flew down to where Blaize and Spike are at, with the two dragons surprise to see their two pony friends.

“Izzy? Sunset?” Blaize asked in surprise while Spike smiled.

“Well, this is a surprise.” Spike said with a fond smile as he walked up to them as he and Sunset shared hooftaps. “I’m surprise you two are here and not in the Marestream. But, it’s great to see my friends around.”

“Great to see you too, Spike.” Sunset said with a fond smile. “And the falling off from the sky, well, that was a portal from the Nova Charm unexpectedly got us up there somehow.”

“Heh, another day in Equestria.” Spike commented amusingly as he and Sunset giggled.

“What are you two doing in the Dragon Lands?” Blaize asked the two ponies with a smile, wondering what brings them here.

Izzy then hopped off of Tumble and landed next to Sunset. “Ooh. Well, we’re on a quest to find a cure for my blockywockys, Blaize and Spike.” Izzy explained. “My creative-y juices are all clogged up, and I can't create anything.”

“Kinda like, not feeling much inspired or even having an ideas so I joined her on the quest to help her get that back.” Sunset added.

“Mmm, I think Pinkie had something similar before.” Spike said while remembering the time when Pinkie hardly had a party idea for when they first welcome the yaks. “But with how wild she used to be, I’m not sure I would help with that since it’s complicated.” He said to them, which caused Izzy to frown while Sunset comfort her.

Blaize thought for a moment before she smiled. “Ah. But I know just the thing. Nothing gets the blood pumping like…” She started while Izzy smiled while Sunset and Spike gave concern looks.

“You think what Blaize is thinking will be extreme?” Sunset whispered to Spike.

“Knowing Blaize, could be.” Spike whispered back with a sigh.


“...a trust fall!” Blaize declared as she, Spike, Sunset, and Tumble were now flying in the air while Izzy held onto Tumble nervously.

“Knew it.” Both Spike and Sunset said in unsion.

“Are you sure about this?! What if nodragon is there to catch me?!” Izzy cried out in fear.

“We don't always know how it's going to turn out, Izzy!” Blaize said with a smile. “Sometimes we just have to jump!” She called.

“That’s not very comforting, Blaize!” Sunset pointed out. “But as long as Spike approves and that Izzy would be safe, I’ll be okay with it. Right, Spike?” She asked to her old dragon friend.

“I wouldn’t let her do this if I let one of my friends in danger, Sunset!” Spike called with a smile, which she returns as he then turned to Izzy. “Okay, Izzy! Trust us! Everything will be okay!” He assured her.

Izzy listens to their words as she then stood up with a small smile. “Okay, here goes! Cannonball!” She called as she then jumped off of Tumble and started falling close to the ground, she looked nervous for a moment, but she gave a determined smile as she then closed her eyes and waied for a moment as she kept falling.

Then Blaize came flying under anc caught Izzy before landing to the ground while Sunset and Spike landed next to them. “You okay, Izzy?” Sunset asked in concern.

“That was amazing!” Izzy cheered from the exciting rush she had as she got off of Blaize. “I feel so alive!” She yelled.

“Bet you do.” Spike said with a small chuckle before the Nova Charm glowed and opened another portal. “Whoa! A magic portal. Haven’t seen those in a while.” He said with a small smile.

“That what’s the Nova Charm does, Spike.” Sunset said with a smile while looking at the portal. “I guess it acted on it’s own for the quest me and Izzy are having.”

Blaize gave a chuckle. “Looks like your next adventure is waiting for you, girls.” She said to the two ponies.

“Yeah. Looks like the charm has a new destination for you two.” Spike said with a smile. “Tell us how it goes the next time you visit.” He said.

“Sure thing, Spike.” Sunset said with a nod as she and Izzy went closer to the portal.

“Thank you, Blaize and Spike!” Izzy said with a smile as she jumped through the portal. “Whoo-hoo!” She cheered.

“Catch ya’ll around!” Sunset cheered as she jumped next before the portal closes.


Then the two unicorns ended up at the ruins of Canterlot as they exited the portal. “Hey, we’re in Canterlot.” Sunset said in surprise.

“Huh, wonder why the portal would send us here.” Izzy said while rubbing her chin.

“Oooh, do tell!” Discord’s voice said as he floated towards them with a smile. “I am wondering why you are here as well. It’s quite and interesting surprise.”

“Hi, Discord.” Both Sunset and Izzy said to him with smiles while Izzy was more cheerful.

“Oh, I wonder what bring you two th my neck of the woods.” Discord said with a smile. “Because even I’m surprise you are here as well.”

“Oh, we’re on a quest to help me find my creativity and cure me of my blockwockys!” Izzy explained cheerfully with a cheerful hop.

“Blockwockys, now that’s a new one.” Discord said with a small smile.

“It’s something she explained when she’s not in her creative mood right now.” Sunset said with a chuckle. “We’re traveling around to help Izzy cured herself. I tag along to keep her company.”

“We went to Starlight Ridge, the Dragon Lands, and now we’re here in Canterlot!” Izzy added cheerfully.

“Bascially to areas we have travel to see if it could help Izzy.” Sunset simplified. “And sometimes the Nova Charm can be quiet unpredictable.”

“Mmm, if it brought you here, maybe it because I could give Izzy some inspriation.” Discord said to them.

“Wait, really!?” Izzy asked excitedly.

“Well, what kind of question is that? I can do it with a snap.” Discord said as he then snapped his fingers before poking Izzy’s head, which made her giggled as she felt a small senation. “So, how do you feel?”

“Is your blockwocky’s gone, Iz?” Sunset asked.

Izzy hummed for a moment before she shrugged with a cheerful smile. “Well, I have some ideas, but I don’t know if they could work or new.” She said to them. “I guess it boost my inspirational creativity a bit, but not much.”

“Eh, at least it’s someting.” Sunset said with a shrug before turning to Discord. “Thanks for trying to help, Discord.”

“Oh, anything for a friend.” Discord said with a smile. “I may can’t help out with the whole thing for Izzy’s mind, since it’s a wild as Pinkie Pie back in the day.” He said with a chuckle as Sunset giggled in agreement.

“Thank you!” Izzy said with a wide smile.

“But, at least she got some inspriation, but she might need more on this quest.” Discord said before a portal opened up from the Nova Charm again. “And it appears the Nova Charm agrees as well.”

“It sure does! Catcha later, Discord!” Izzy cheered as she jumped through the portal while Sunset followed after.

“See ya later! And keep out of trouble!” Sunset said next.

“No promises!” Discord called with an amusing laugh as Sunset entered the portal before it closes.


After going through the portal again, Sunset and Izzy entered somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, which caused the two ponies to quickly held their breaths while struggling to breathe as Izzy looked through her bag and saw a breather and some goggles as she quickly put them on.

“Ah! Crystal B, you think of everything!” Izzy said while also having some flippers attached to her hooves before seeing Sunset struggling to breathe as she gestured to her throat. “Oh, right! Sorry, Sunset!” She said as she gave another pair of scuba gear to Sunset as she quickly puts them on.

“Phew. Thank’s, Izzy.” Sunset said as she took a breather. “Did the Crystal Brighthouse really gave you those gears?” She asked in wonder.

“Yeah. I guess it sense I might have company on my quest if it had two pairs.” Izzy said cheerfully. “It really thought ahead.” She said.

“That Brighthouse is smart. Very.” Sunset said with a nod as she looked around. “We’ll, we’re somewhere in the ocean, so might as well search around.” She said as Izzy nodded as the two swam around and noticing the beautiful enviroment.

“Whoa.” Izzy said in awed.

“You said it, Izzy. This part of the ocean is beautiful.” Sunset said as the two ponies kept looking around before they bump into a seapony, who’s body is light pink, her hair is lighter pink with some purple color, her eyes are pink, and her Cutie Mark is a seashel.

“Oh!” The seapony said in surprise as the two ponies looked at her in surprise.

“Oh, my glitter! I'm so sorry!” Izzy quickly apologized.

“We didn’t see you there!” Sunset added before her eyes widened when she saw the seapony.

The seapony giggles at their expression. “Me, too.” She said before she gasped when she notice their appearance. “Whoa! You're a unicorn and you’re an Alicorn! I've never met a unicorn or an Alicorn before!” She said in amazement as she swam around them with sparkles in her eyes.

“And you’re a seapony!” Sunset said in amazement. “It’s been a long time since I saw one of your kind from Twilight’s old pictures and with the hippogriffs when they were seaponies due to a magic pearl.” She said while Izzy gasped.

“I’ve never seen a real-life seapony! I can't believe it!” Izzy said in awed with sparkles in her eyes. “I'm Izzy! This is my friend, Sunset!” She greeted while Sunset waved.

“Hi, Izzy. Hi, Sunset. I'm Destiny.” Destiny greeted with a smile. “What brings you to the Jade Sea?” She asked as she swam around them again.

“The Jade Sea?” Sunset muttered in surprise. “So that’s where the seaponies went to.” She mumbled to herself.

“We’re trying to find a cure for my blockywockys.” Izzy explained.

“Blockywockys?” Destiny repeated before she started giggling. “I've never heard that word before. Blockywockys?” She repeated before she then started laughing. “Blockywockys!” She said again as she, Izzy, and Sunset all shared a laugh together. “It's such a funny word to say!”


“It really is a silly word, isn't it?” Izzy said amusingly.

“Even I find that funny if you keep repeating it.” Sunset added as the three laughed again, while Sunset can see that Destiny is like Izzy and a little bit like Pinkie as well, while also seeing a certain hippogrift named Silverstream Twilight mentioned through her notes about her students at the School of Friendship.

“Well, whatever it means, I'm sure a little laughter can set it right.” Destiny suggessted with giggles. “Seaponies believe that laughter can cure anything. It's magic.” She said with giggles as she swam up.

“Heh, sounds like somepony else I knew would agree with that.” Sunset said, knowing that Pinkie would agree entirely with Destiny since she heard from Twilight how Pinkie and her friends showed them how to have fun during the Storm King’s invasion.

“Huh. Laughter can cure anything, huh?” Izzy asked before she giggled. “That's funny. I do feel better already.” She said as the three shared another laugh, but when Destiny moved her hair, some mulitcolored braids were shown to the two.

“Whoa! Those braids look great!” Sunset complimented.

“Wow! Those are amazing!” Izzy said in awed with sparkles in her eyes. “Where did you get those?” She asked Destiny.

“I made them.” Destiny answered before she had an idea as she gasped. “Oh! I could teach you if you'd like.” She said to them wiht a smile.

“Oh! Oh, yes, please!” Izzy cheered wtih sparkles in her eyes “Our friends back home in Maretime Bay would love them!” She said.

“And knowing Pipp, she would defintely want the details.” Sunset said with a small smile under her breathing mask.

“Okay then! Come on!” Destiny said as the three swam off.


Somewhere in the ocean, Destiny was then collecting some seaweed around the area as she then started braiding them onto Sunset and Izzy’s mane, which they waved them around as they shared a hooftap. But then, the tip of the braids on the two ponies glowed as some bands were formed, which also got on Destiny’ as they looked in surprise as they smiled to one another.

Their Cutie Marks glowed brightly as they levitated up and circled each other as they all watched in awed before they combined and created a shock wave that pushed them back. “Whoa!” Sunset exclaimed.

“Whoo!” Izzy exclaimed as the two ponies were pushed back before the Nova Charm opened a portal behind them. “Destinyyyy!” She called as she and Sunset were sent through the portal.

“Sunset! Izzyyyy!” Destiny called out as she was pushed back away from the portal.


Somewhere at night, Izzy and Sunset exited the portal all soaked up as the two panted and shook off the water and took off their scuba gears. “That was incredible!” Izzy cheered with sparkles in her eyes.

“And a bit unexpected from that shockwave.” Sunset said while rinsing her mane off.

“But still incredible!” Izzy cheered. “What's next, Nova Charm?” She asked as she looked at the Nova Charm as it glowed and pointed the way where they can see the Brighthouse in the distance with the rainbow still shooting out.” Huh? Home? Maretime Bay?” She asked in surprise as she looked around.

“Looks like the Nova Charm dropped us in the beach in Maretime Bay.” Sunset said with a smile. “Maybe it’s telling you that the quest is over.”

“Whoo-hoo!” Izzy cheered as she hopped cheerfully before she rushed off while Sunset followed. “I cannot wait to tell the ponies all about our adventure!” She said as she stopped and walked while singing in a conga rhythm. “Been on an adventure! To cure my blockywockys! Been on an adventure!~” She sang.

Sunset gave a small chuckle. “Izzy, youare something else. And it has been one crazy adventure.” She said with a smile as she and Izzy walked by the ice cave. “Wait until the others hear about our trips the Nova Charm took us too.” She said.

Allura and Twitch then exited the cave while watching Izzy and Sunset walked by. “That is one very strange unicorn that Alicorn is hanging with.” Allura commented strangely while looking at the group while Izzy hopped cheerfully, but when Allura saw the Nova Charm around her neck, her eyes widened before she turned to Twitch with a smile. “Twitch! Did you see that? She's got it! The bizarre little pony has the Nova Charm! And she and thaat Alicorn are all alone…” She said with a sinister smile while looking at the Nova Charm.

Izzy kpt vocalizing as she and Sunset kept walking before she gasped when she saw an abandoned amusement park sign. “Hey, Sunset, look at this.” She said, as Sunset turned and saw saw the sign.

“An amusement parkl?” Sunset asked as the two ponies entered and saw the abandond stands and rides.

“Whoa. Look at all this cool stuff.” Izzy said in awed as she and Sunset saw a ring toss stand. “I bet ponies used to have so much fun here.” She said as she picked up a ring on the floor and hit it on a tagert perfectly, but the stand crumbled and collapsed when she did. “Ooh, yikes.” She cringed. Somepony really let this place go.” She said while looking around.

“You said it, Iz.” Sunset said in agreement while looking around. “This place is way older. Old enough for the rides and stands to collapse by touch. I didn’t know Maretime Bay even had an amusement park like this, and I don’t think Sunny or Hitch ever told us.” She said while tapping a bullseye stand, but it crumbled.

“From how old this place is, it make sense why they never did.” Izzy said as they kept looking. “What a mess.” She added as she took off her bag and looked around before she gasped. W”ait a minute. I bet, with a little love and imagination, these fairgrounds could be amazing again!” She said with a wide smile.

“YOu know, Izzy. That would be interesting.” Sunset said with a smile. “Having an amusement park really does bring the fun and love to get ponies together.” She said before she thought for a moment. “Almost.” She said with a frown, remembering when she and the Rainbooms went to Equestria Land amusement park where a lady was using her phone to teleport them to a white small room and made fake holograms of them to make her play ‘perfect’ and would’ve taken the whole crowd if they haven’t stopped them.

“Bad expereince?” Izzy asked in wonder.

“A little, but having a fair would be great.” Sunset said with a shrug and small smile. “So, you have an idea for this, Izzy?” She asked with a smirk.

“Yeah, I think I do.” Izzy said with a smile as she began to sing.

(Let Your Magic Run Wild Song)

(Izzy)
We are all different
But one and the same
Like starlight and moonshine

Izzy began to sing as she then walked up to a stand and pictured Sunny making more smoothies on it while Sunset watches Izzy singing.

We all have our place
You can't make a rainbow

Izzy then went up to a bike ride and pictured Sparky and Hitch riding in a gocart bubble while laughing and cheering.

Without all the colors
And we can't make a friendship

Izzy and Sunset went up to a rollercoster ride and pictured Zipp riding the rollercoaster while cheering in excitement.

Without one another

Izzy and Sunset kept walking as Izzy pictured Pipp in a stand with her Mane Melody supply and a stand where Izzy pictured Sunset showing and teaching ponies some new magic skills in a great way.

'Cause there is nopony quite like you

They stopped at another stand as Izzy pictured Misty eating a snack. “What? Is there something on my face?” Vision Misty said in Izzy’s head.

“Whoa!” Izzy cheered as she hopped happily.

“Whoa, what is it, Izzy?” Sunset asked with a smile, having a feeling wha Izzy is experiencing.

“My creative-y juices! They're baaaaack!” Izzy cheered joyfully as she ran around Sunset. “Whoo-hoo! My blockywockys are goney-woney! That's it! All we have to do is let our magic run wild!” She cheered while she and Sunset are not seeing Allura and Twitch spying on them on a stand while Izzy ran around the ambandon fair. “Whoo-hoo! Yippee! Go, magic, go! She cheered as she kept visualizing what the amusementpark should be.

“Well, that’s good to hear that you got your inspiration back, Izzy!” Sunset cheered with a wide smile as she went up and hug Izzy.

“Thanks you, Sunset! And now, I think we should run wild now!” Izzy cheered as she and Sunset started running together while the Nova Charm glowed brightly.

(Hitch)
If you could only see everything you could be
You would spend your whole life shining

Izzy ran around while Sunset stopped and watches her with a proud smile as Izzy kept visulizing what the fair will be as she then stand in the middle of it. “Run wild!” She called as the Nova Charm flashed and purple sparkle appeared around her while Sunset was surprise.

“Whoa, Izzy.” Sunset said in awed by what she is seeing.

(Pipp)
Let your magic run wild

Twitch was hiding in a crate as he slowly sneak up towards Izzy and remove the crate as he smirked evily and ried to grab the Nova Charm, but then it glowed Brighthly, which caught Twitch guard by that.

Allura’s eyes widened when she saw it. “Twitch! Look out!” She called as she quickly grab Twitch and duck for cover as the sparkle glowed brightly around Izzy.

“Izzy? What’s happening?” Sunset asked in surprised while squinting a bit to try and look at Izzy.

“I-I don’t know. But it feels, amazing.” Izzy said as she felt magic coursing through her.

Izzy then started floating up as a bright flash appeared as some magic made rainbow streaks appeared on her right hoof, tail, and mane as her mane grew bigger, which Izzy smiled as she floated around as her Cutie Mark glowed brightly while she then struck a pose.

“Whoa, Sunset, what is this?” Izzy asked while looking at herself in amazement.

Sunset looked at Izzy in awed before she smiled widely. “Izzy, I’ve seen this through the stories Twilight told me on how her and her friends defeated Tirek the first time.” She started as she walked up to her. “When the Tree of Harmony gave them their magic boost, their appearances change with the rainbow magic of the Elements of Harmony that respresent their elements. And it gave them magic that’s even beyond Tirek’s standards.”

“Wait, so if their Elements of Harmony were similar to this, than that would mean…” Izzy started with a wide smile.

“Izzy, you discovered your inner Element.” Sunset said with a proud look. “You’ve discovered your Rainbow Magic of the Element of Creativity!” She caled while Izzy looked at herself with a wide smile.

“Whoohoo!” Izzy cheered in excitement. “So, now what?!” She asked excitedly.

“Well, do what you do, get creative and try and make this fair better!” Sunset cheered, which made Izzy cheered as she then rushed around the fair while Sunset watches.

(Mane 7)
Let your magic run wild (now is the time to light up the sky)

Izzy then moved o one of the glowing stands, but when she got closed, it transformed into a new and better stand as she twirl around while Allura and Twitch are still hiding. “Argh! Where did all that power come from?!” Allura questioned.

(Mane 7)
Let your magic run wild (now is the time)

Izzy gave a wide smile with sparkling eyes as she then started floating up with Sunset next to her on the ground and waved her hooves around to make the fairground new and better as each stands and rides were restored and remaked while some had the MAne 7’s Cutie MArk as Izzy shined bright and magic shot out from the sky.


Back at the Crystal Brighthouse, Sunny was at the top of the Brighthouse as she looked in surprise when she saw some magic shooting out from the distance, recognizing the location as she quickly took out her phone. “Quick! To the abandoned fairgrounds!” She said to her friends through text.


A bit later, the rest of the Mane 7 made it to the fair grounds as Izzy and Sunset saw their friends as they smiled at them while they all gasped with sparkles in their eyes while look at Izzy in amazement by her new form as Izzy’s Cutie Mark glowed brightly and she was levitated up even more.

(Mane 7)
So let your magic run wild
Let your magic run wild (now is the time to light up the sky)

The rest of the Mane 7 watches as Izzy was levitated up and glowed bright as the Nova Charm snapped off the necklace and was levitated up and float around before it shot beams at the Mane 7’s Cutie Marks, which started to glow before it shot back to the Nova Charm, breaking it into seven crystal shards with the Mane 7’s colors as they all gasped in awed by this.

Allura, however, who horrifed when she saw the Nova Charm brake into pieces. “Stop!” She called as the seven shards then growled brightly and created a gust of wind. “Noooooo!” She screamed as she and Twitch were blew away while the MAne 7 screamed when they were blew away as well.

(Mane 7)
Let your magic run wild (now is the time)

Each of the shards were then placed into stands that respresent the Mane 7 as they glowed brightly and powered the stands and the entire fair as the Mane 7 looked in awed as they all chattered in amazement while Izzy watches with a smile and sparkles in her eyes at what she has created.

“No!” Allura screamed from outside the fair after being blown away and looked in despair when she saw the shards scattered when the Nova Charm got seperated. “We were so close! We're stuck here forever!” She cried out in despair as she then turned around and walked off. “Come on!” She said to Twitch, who gave a determined grumble as he followed Allura back into the cave.

Izzy floated back down with sparkling eyes before her friends croded her. “Izzy! Look at this place! This is incredible! YOU are incredible!” Sunny complimented while pointing at Izzy with sparkling eyes.

“Look at your mane!” Pipp added while looking at Izzy’s new appearance with sparkling eyes. “Ah! This rainbow look is totally chic! Everypony's gonna want this hairstyle, Iz!” She said to her.

“That’s her Inner Element, ponies.” Sunset said, which got their attention.

“Inner what?” Zipp asked in confusion.

“It’s Izzy’s inner Element of Creativity.” Sunset said with a smile. “When she found her inspiration and embraced her creative side, she found her inner magic and unlocked her rainbow magic, giving her this new form and magic.” She explained.

“Wait, so that means that we might have inner elements inside us?” Sunny asked in excitement.

“That’s right. Twilight and her friends once used it to defeat Tirek the first time, but now that power has been passed down into each of you.” Sunset said with a smile. “And Izzy has found hers.”

“Oooh, I wonder what mind will be if Izzy does somethign amazing like this!” Pipp asked excitedly, wanning to figure out how to unlock her inner element in the future.

Izzy gave a giggle. “Not too shabby, huh?” She asked with a smile before gesturing to the fair. “Check it out! There's something for everypony.” She said as she then lead Sunny to a new and better smoothie stand. “A new, bigger smoothie shop for you, Sunny.” She said as Sunny entered the stand and looked on with an awe smile with sparkles in hereyes. “You finally got the space to expand your menu.” She said with a smile.

“Oh, I love it, Izzy! Thank you!” Sunny said joyfully to her friend.

Izzy then showed Hitch the bumpcar bubble with him and Sparky inside. “Somewhere for Hitchy-poo and Sparky to have fun together.” Izzy said with a smile.

“Gonna need some new rules for all these rides, Iz!” Hitch said in excitement as he took out a pen and a rule book, but Sparky frowned at him as he blew a raspberry at Hitch from that idea. “Okay, Sparkeroni. Fun first, rules later.” He concide with a smile, which Sparky smiled in return as he took the controls as Sparky giggled and moved the bubble cart around as Hitch smied while Izzy followed them in one of her own.

A bit later, Zipp and Izzy are in a rollercoaster with Zipp’s details on it. “A daredevil-y rollercoaster for our wild child Zipp!” Izzy said as the rollercoaster went down the tracks while ZIpp cheered.

“I loooooove it, Iz!” Zipp cheered while riding in the coaster.

Izzy was then standing in front of a stand with Sunset’s details. “A place where Sunset can show off her magic and teach the ponies around how to do them and give them some magic lessons.” She said while Sunset looked at her own stand with a smile as there was some spell books and potions around.

“Wow! I never thought I would have my own stand!” Sunset said as she then gave Izzy a joyful hug. “Thanks, Izzy!”

Izzy was then standing in another stand with the Mane Melody details. “A place where Pipp can use all those gems and razzle-bedazzle some cutie marks.” She said while showing the stand to Pipp while the stylis pegasus flew around squealing with sparkles in her eyes.

“Look at this! And this! Oh, oh, oh! This is gorge! Ahhhh!” Pipp cheered in joy before she flew up to Izzy and gave her a hug. “It's perfect, Izzy!”

Izzy was then at a stand with ponycorn around. “And a ponycorn pop-up for the queen of the kernel.” She said while looking at Misty as more ponycorn came out while Misty ate some.

“Mmmm! Pickled popcorn!” Misty said as she then eat more. “Mm-mm! And cupcake! Thanks, Izzy! This is the best shop ever!” She said to her as she and the Mane 7 huddled around Izzy and gave her a group hug while their Cutie Mark shined together.

Izzy then appeared in a stand with her details. “And I've even made myself a cute little seaside shop where I can sell all of my one-of-a-kind creations.” She said while she levitated some items.

“Um, speaking of creations, I guess all this means that you found a cure for your blockywockys?” Pipp asked with a smirk.

“Nah, I don't think I believe in the blockywockys anymore.” Izzy said with a smile while the others chating in confusion while Sparky blew a raspberry at her.

“Everypony, let Izzy explain why.” Sunset said with a smile. “Because from our quest, I think she finally figure out her answer.” She said as the others stood quiet and listens to what Izzy have to say.

“Well, firstly, nopony else had even heard of them. They thought I was bananas.” Izzy started with a smile. “And B, I think I just needed to relax and do some stuff that I really love, like meet fun ponies and have new experiences.” She said as she started walking around while her friends smiled at her. “Once I stopped worrying so much about my creative-y juices, a new project came along to inspire me and help me unlocked my inner Element.” She said.

“Uh, clearly.” Hitch said with a smirk while Sunny chuckled quietly. “Guess you didn't need to go on a creative-y quest with Sunset after all.” He said with chuckles.

“Oh, no, no, no.” Izzy said with a shook of her head. “I definitely still needed to go. I had a date with Destiny!” She said with a determined lok while Sunset chuckled.

“Wow. A date with destiny?” Misty asked with a smile as she gave a small laugh before giving a nervous look. “That sounds a little scary.” She said with a nervous smile.

“No, silly. Destiny is a seapony.” Izzy explained with a smile.

“Yeah. We’ve traveled far and wide with the Nova Charm, and I mean, far and wide.” Sunse said with a chuckle. “But on the plus side, we know the seaponies are still out there.”

“And she showed us how to make these!” Izzy said as she then levitated six seaweed braids. “I got one for everypony!” She said as she then put them on her friends’ manes as they all attached to them.

Zipp and Sunny gasped in awed at their new braids. “Wow!” Hitch said in amazement.

“Wow!” Pipp said in awe with sparkles in her eyes as she used her phone to take a selfie while the Mane 7 san Izzy and Sunset looked at their braids in awe while Pipp kept taken selfies. “Um, Izzy? Sunset? I'm going to need a lot of these. And I mean a loooot!” SHe called before turning to the two ponies with sparkles in her eyes. “Like, how many can you make in a day? I mean it. How many?” She asked them.

“Just be cool, Pipp.” Izzy softly said with a smile.

“Yeah, try and take it slow and embrace first.” Sunset said with a slight chuckle.

“Okay, okay, okay.” Pipp quickly said with a smile. “But these are defo the next big thing!” She added as she flip the tip of her braid.

“Um, actually, I think this is the next big thing.” Zipp spoke up while gesturing to the new fair. “It's the coolest thing I've ever seen.” She complimented.

“Aww, thanks, Zipperoonie!” Izzy said while feeling touched.

“So... what should we call it?” Misty wondered with a hoof to her chin.

“Yeah, a fair like this should need a name.” Sunset said while rubbing her chin. “Izzy, you created this. So, what would you like to call it?” She asked.

Izzy thought for sec before she spoke. “How about the ‘Fun Fair Rides and Food and Games and Sunshine and Happiness Place’?!” She exclaimed excitedly.

“Oh, it's catchy.” Pipp said with a smile. “But I think we need something a tad bit easier to remember.” She suggested as they all think of a name together.

“How about... the ‘Boardtrot’?” Sunny suggested with a smile while the rest of her friends gasped in awed at the name.

“Boardtrot? Sounds fitting.” Sunset said with a smile.

“The Boardtrot! That's good! I love it!” Izzy cheered in agreement with a smile. “Come on, everypony! Last one to the Ferris wheel's a rotten fettuccine!” She cheered as she rushed up to the Ferris wheel as she transformed back into her normal form.


(Pipp)
Let your magic run wild

A bit later, the Mane 7 were then enjoying the Boardtrot, having a fun time as the first thing thy did was ride on the ferris wheel and saw the fireworks went off before they road on the rollercoaster.

(Hitch)
If you could only see everything you could be
You would spend your whole life shining

They then ride on the bubble bumpycarts as they rode around and bump into each other, enjoying Sunny’s smoothies at her new smoothie stand, Sunset showing off some new magical spells and tricks to them, eating some ponycorns Misty is serving, and them checking out Izzy’s stand while checking through her items.

The Mane 7 then huddled together as they all took a group selife with their new fair and Izzy’s new inspiration after her quest helped her find her inner element and created something big and fun for her and her friends.

End of Special 1.