• Published 1st Apr 2024
  • 138 Views, 6 Comments

The Malevolent Multiversal Misadventures of Mare (April Fools 2024 Special) - Admiral Producer



Once upon a time, there was a random pony in Ponyville. When a villain shows up, this overpowered Mary Sue of a character must venture bëÿönd Extria im order to find thr Generic MacGuffin. Only then will she have a chef of defeating this boring villa

  • ...
2
 6
 138

Chapter 6: Mare Ruins The Hearth’s Warming Eve Chicken Dance

Meanwhile, in the A Second Chance universe…

Just then, a bloodcurdling scream could be heard from the other room and a purple pegasus guard ran towards the dining table, a look of pure terror on his face. Behind him was a giant angry rooster stomping and trying to bite his tail off. It was Carlos and he had now grown to his full monstrous size.

“WHO IN HOOFNESS’S NAME IS THAT?!!” Haven yelled, pointing with a shaky hoof at the towering Carlos that stood near the table and blocked the exit.

Discord gulped. “Perhaps I made him grow too big.”

“You WHAT?!” Sunny yelled, standing up from her stool. “You have some serious explaining to do, mister!”

“RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!” The guard shrieked at the top of his lungs.

The guests all stood up and scattered at once in every single direction, trampling each other in a mad dash to escape. With Carlos distracted for a moment, some were able to push past him and run straight, while others went through the kitchen.

Sunny transformed into her alicorn form and began blasting at the rampaging chicken, who simply dodged her attacks by moving his head from side to side. She yelled with fury and continued to blast Carlos over and over, eventually managing to land a hit on his beak. He screamed and stomped on the dining room table in a fit of rage before moving on to the other fleeing ponies. Sunny watched this all go down with a mix of anger and fear.

Meanwhile, Izzy and Discord had taken off and were running for their lives when Carlos smashed through one of the walls and cornered them near the door. Izzy looked at Discord with pure terror in her eyes.

“We can’t let him into Maretime Bay!” she shouted. “Can you snap him back into an egg?”

“I-I need more than a few seconds to do that!” Discord shot back. “I can’t do it when we’re about to die! This is all my fault! All I wanted was to make you happy, Izzy! I didn’t want to go to this party. It was just too much pressure. I knew that I’d never fit in here! Not after so many moons!”

Izzy gasped, tears of sadness filling in her eyes. “You didn’t want to come?”

Discord closed his eyes and nodded through tears of his own. That was when Carlos began to reach down and open his massive beak up wide in order to take a bite out of them both. He glanced down at his friendship bracelet and remembered how Izzy had made that just for him as a sign of their true bond. She had gone out of her way to invite him of all creatures because she believed in him. She saw the good in him, even when he couldn’t see it in himself.

In that moment, he knew that he had to take a leap of faith. He couldn’t let Izzy die. Not his new best friend. He would not fail her like he did Fluttershy.

He would save her.

As he opened his eyes and stared at Izzy’s trembling, sobbing form, his eyebrows narrowed with determination. He slowly got to his feet and stood defiantly against the monster he had created. He briefly glanced at the other ponies to his right, who were all huddled in another corner and watching the display go down, before returning his attention to the front. Carlos reared his head back and let out a bellowing roar, fire spewing out of his beak that burned a gaping hole directly through the ceiling.

Discord then slowly raised his claw into the air and blasted the rooster back with his chaos magic. Carlos stumbled, roaring with fury. He launched himself at the Lord of Chaos, who blasted him back again. The rooster punched at the ground and unfurled his wings, only for Discord to do the same and catch him in a bubble of magic.

Carlos screeched and fought against his creator that was holding him hostage. Discord smirked and felt his old confident self return for but the briefest of moments. As he was doing this, Izzy looked up from the ground and her eyes went wide upon seeing him standing up for her like he was.

“Now I think it’s time we bring this chicken dance to a close,” he told his creation smugly. “I call my final move: the mating call!!”

And with that, he slowly reached out his claw and…

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIT!!!!” came a voice in front of him before he could snap his claws.

Discord instantly snapped to attention upon hearing this, only to see a purple earth pony with a green mane and tail (wait, didn’t I already say she had a green coat? Oh yeah, I did! Screw it, continuity is boring) running towards him at top speed. He looked confused as she came up to him as he had never seen this pony before in his life.

She stopped right in front of him, gasping for air. “Sorry! My name is Mare and I gotta tell you not to do that!!”

Discord paused, still holding the giant feral chicken with his magic. “And why not? I’ll have you know that Carlos is about to destroy everything!”

“Yeah, but if you do that,” Mare explained. “You’ll destroy the chicken, but you’ll feel extremely guilty and run off into the night, hoping to die alone. Then Izzy will find you and you’ll be forced to admit your feelings to her in a very sappy emotional moment.”

Discord gasped. “Me?! Emotionally vulnerable?! Well, we certainly can’t have that now, can we?! You should know how much I hate story clichés.”

“So do I. That’s why I’m here to prevent you from making that choice.”

“So…what would you suggest I do instead? I will not let him kill poor Izzy here.” He pointed at the trembling lavender unicorn on the floor. She was still sobbing and shaking with fear.

“Just let me take care of him,” suggested Mare happily. “I’ll take him back to the lair, where he will become part of the Time Reverse-inator. Edge and I need a living sacrifice, and Carlos will certainly do the trick.”

“Well, I don’t care about him anyway, soooooooo…” Discord thought it over for a moment, then he finally agreed. “Alright. You can take Carlos. But make sure he never steps one claw in this place ever again.”

“You have my word,” Mare promised him. “Not like he’ll be able to anyway. We’ll kill him.” And so, she grew a horn out of nowhere and levitated the now panicking Carlos over to her. Then, she blasted a portal open and stepped through it, disappearing from sight.

Discord stood there, still processing the random appearance of this pony that had just shown up to tell him his future and leave. He was a being of chaos, sure, but that was just something on a whole other level that he didn’t know how to explain it.

“Well that just happened.” Discord remarked to himself, shrugging. Right as he said that, a comedy drum was heard. He looked to his left, only to see Sunny operating a drum set.

“Well…someone had to do it.” Sunny said dryly.