• Published 1st Apr 2024
  • 137 Views, 6 Comments

The Malevolent Multiversal Misadventures of Mare (April Fools 2024 Special) - Admiral Producer



Once upon a time, there was a random pony in Ponyville. When a villain shows up, this overpowered Mary Sue of a character must venture bëÿönd Extria im order to find thr Generic MacGuffin. Only then will she have a chef of defeating this boring villa

  • ...
2
 6
 137

Chapter 4: From One April Fools Character To Another

Mare respawned inside of Hitch’s sheriff station. She looked around to see where she was, realizing at once that she was back in the world of G5. Only…something seemed a little off this time, and she didn’t know what it was. That was until she saw an unfamiliar figure sitting in the office seat. It was a red stallion with a yellow mane and tail. There was a level of arrogance about him, and she could tell that just by looking at his face. Sprout Cloverleaf.

Sprout sat on his throne inside the ruins of Hitch’s sheriff office, striking the head of his mother Phyllis sinisterly and smiling to himself. He had done it. He had won and now Maretime Bay was his once again.

On the news in front of him, the TV reporters were talking about the destruction of Bridlewood and Zephyr Heights and how the casualties were enormous. Equestria was now in a state of fear and panic once again and those who survived the attack blamed the other races.

Sprout was satisfied now that everything was now back the way that he felt it should be. No more unity and equality.

Only hatred and fear remained.

As the demonic despot set his mother’s head down and took a sip out of a chocolate-flavored smoothie, he suddenly noticed Mare standing there in front of him, smiling sheepishly. Reluctantly, he stood up from his makeshift throne and slowly walked over towards her.

You DARE trespass upon my domain!” Sprout said calmly, pointing a hoof at her. “The domain of Emperor Sprout! WHO ARE YOU?!”

Despite her fear, Mare still remained strong. She had no fear, and she was going to see this to the end no matter what. For she was the main character of this story and-

she wasn’t about to be deterred from her mission whatsoever.

“I’ve come to retrieve your mother’s severed head,” Mare explained in a chill manner. “I need it to restore my own timeline. I come from a barren version of your Equestria…and I need your help to bring it back to life.”

Sprout still didn’t seem convinced. “Why should I give you my mommy’s head?! It’s my most prized possession!”

“Because my timeline is gone,” she replied solemnly. “From one April Fools character to another, I’m asking for your help. I’m sure you’ll find it much more preferable to work with Prince Edgelord and I, rather than ruling all by yourself.”

I’ll have you know that I quite prefer ruling on my own,” Sprout spat at her. “No more bossy bot Hitch to tell me what to do. I’m independent now, and I’m doing this my way!”

Mare smirked. “Yes, but what if I told you that if you helped me, you could have more than just simply Equestria at your disposal?”

This peaked Sprout’s interest, his insatiable desire for conquest coming to the surface. Suddenly, he found himself intrigued despite his reservations. “Hmmm…more than just Equestria?”

“Yes,” Mare confirmed, knowing full well that she had the earth pony right where she wanted him. “You see, Edge and I hold the key to unlocking many different worlds throughout the Admiral Producer multiverse. If you help us…you could rule them all. You could rule everything.”

Sprout was listening intently now, more so than he knew he probably should. The prospect of controlling all life and will throughout the multiverse was tempting, and he didn’t feel right passing it up. No matter if this was a trick or not, he could not turn away this mare’s offer.

And all he had to do was give away one thing. If Mare and her ally won, then he would in turn as well. He would finally show Hitch that he was a stronger and more powerful sheriff than he ever was.

“Well?” Mare prodded him with a tilt of her head. She had to admit that she had memorized this evil villain facade perfectly.

Finally, Sprout capitulated. “Oh alright! Losing the last memory of my mommy is a small price to pay for multiverse domination.” He walked over towards his throne and held up the decapitated head of Phyllis Cloverleaf, hoofing it over to his new partner in crime. “Take it.”

“You’ve made a wise decision, Mr. Cloverleaf,” Mare congratulated him, shaking her hoof with his. “You won’t regret it. We’ll pick you up when this is all done.”

I cannot wait!” Sprout replied, practically jumping up and down with glee. “That’ll show Hitch that I’m not weak and pathetic like he was!!”

In a flash of light, Mare disappeared from sight. She had gone with the head, the only traces of her existence being a piece of hair that had dropped on the floor.