• Published 1st Apr 2024
  • 137 Views, 6 Comments

The Malevolent Multiversal Misadventures of Mare (April Fools 2024 Special) - Admiral Producer



Once upon a time, there was a random pony in Ponyville. When a villain shows up, this overpowered Mary Sue of a character must venture bëÿönd Extria im order to find thr Generic MacGuffin. Only then will she have a chef of defeating this boring villa

  • ...
2
 6
 137

Chapter 9: The Fake Ending

And so…the story multiverse became an apocalyptic cesspool…forevermore. The End.

“Wait a minute…” Seashell realized with horror. “That’s a terrible ending!” All the fillies in her circle panicked and ran around in circles, screaming their heads off.

“This can’t be right!” Violette Rainbow agreed, similarly protesting the sudden and arbitrary ending. “Mare gets betrayed by you?! AND THE STORY’S OVER?!!”

Scootaloo banged her head on the school bell repeatedly, setting off the alarm. “Ow. Ow. Ow!”

Apple Bloom took matters into her own hooves amidst all the commotion and confronted Edgelord herself, stopping him from leaving the library by putting her hoof on the book.

“There ain’t no way that is the end of the story!” she protested.

Edgelord smirked at her. “Oh…of course it is, you’ll see.” He turned towards Glory and looked the pegasus feather in the eyes. “Um, Glory, just turn around.”

Glory nodded slowly, turning around and yelping upon feeling one of her wing feathers being plucked. “Ow! Hey, I need that to fly, you jerk!”

Wasting no time, he made some ink appear out of nowhere and dipped his makeshift quill in it. Using it, he wrote on the very back of the book the words: THE END.

Unfortunately, the fillies didn’t take it well as that was when Violette Rainbow ran up to him and began trying to tear the fake ending page off with her teeth. “That’s not the end!”

“Yes it is!” Edgelord shot back. “You let go, you little brat-“ Unfortunately for him, the pull was too strong and he fell over into a trash can. As he recovered, he saw those blasted fillies triumphantly walk up to him.

“You better keep reading, Mr. Edgy,” Sweetie Belle warned him, aiming her butt at his face. The others followed suit. “Or else!”

With that, Scootaloo came down and took the fake ending page from Violette, dropping it from the window and all the way into the moat below. “I know I shouldn’t be littering, but that ending was rubbish! Rubbish! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”