• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 1,277 Views, 39 Comments

Stranger than Animated Fiction - Citpo



Phil is the only human in a land of talking, pastel coloured ponies. It'd be an understatement if I did him no justice and said he was in a right state of mind. No Mr/Ms/Mrs. Reader, it would not at all.

  • ...
4
 39
 1,277

Chapter 5: She's Leaving Home.

You awaken to find yourself in a bed in an apartment. However it isn't any old apartment, it is the one that you have been living in for the past four years. You look upon yourself and find yourself a darker shade of realism as you no longer possess the look of a pastel crayon. You throw the blankets off your body and clamber towards the closest window to find yourself surrounded the city of Detroit, embracing you with a warm sense of dull appearance.

Wow... That was one hell of a dream wasn't it?

I dunno... Who's to say that this is the dream and what you think is the dream is actually reality?

Don't be silly now. Why would I ever want to dream up such a realistic of the city I've slowly grown to hate? Not to forget the fact of why even the thought of dreaming about a vibrantly coloured world ruled by an even more vibrantly coloured breed of the equine race?

I'm just sayin' is all, don't get all hostile on me.

You're right. I'm sorry man.

It's all good brother, wanna know what'll make you feel better?

No, putting my hands up for Detroit will not make me feel better.

But you love that city...

Did you not hear what I said last time?

Look at Mr. Grumpy Pants here, catch your cock in the fly or something?

Why do I even bother with you...

You walk away from the window and walk to the shower, turning on the radio as you enter the bathroom, and turn the dial to max. You wait a few moments until you turn it down a few notches and enter without a single regard to testing the heat of the water because at that time and moment you were too badass to give a damn. However, knowing your luck, you ended up giving your lower half of your body a light scalding as you then turn the dial very delicately down to a more comfortable temperature. You then proceed to clean yourself up to a state that you are comfortable with and by that I mean before your skin wrinkles up.

You proceed to dry yourself off when suddenly you enter the jingle of keys fondling with your door knob of your apartment door. Due to the fact that you're still dripping wet you decide to hastily dry yourself off before wrapping the same towel around your waist to cover up your man parts because come on, not even a thief breaking into your home wants to see your junk dangling about, that's just plain indecent. Hair still slightly dripping water, you open the bathroom cabinet and pull out a straight razor that you keep in there for shaving, followed by cautiously opening the bathroom door and sticking out your upper half to see out who has intruded your home.

"About time you woke up sleepyhead." She said with a cheery demeanor.

It was none other than the woman of your most euphoric dreams and occasional nightmares. The woman who managed to enrapture and decimate your well being and quite possibly ruined your mental stability slightly.

Standing in front of me.

At this very moment.

Don't bother with pinching yourself.

This is the reality.

What the fuck are we talking about?

Roll with me.

"W...What in the fuck are you doing here?"

"Do you want me gone that badly?" she teases.

"It's a question, 'dear', now I would like an answer."

"If you want to know that badly you gave me a key to your apartment. You gave it to me, oh I don't know, six months ago." She said as she moved towards your couch to lie down.

"...Oh. Well in that case welcome home sweetheart."

Now, I know this is weird at first...

What the fuck is she doing here?

Don't hate. Appreciate.

You had a good reason for that, it's because she was barely ever at your apartment due to the fact that she was housed in one much more lush than the one you reside in, not to say yours wasn't bad if you find brick walls and simple wallpaper to your appeal (I know I do). As for a description of her, she had a very strong affliction for the sea, probably as strong as the one she resides for you. Well, before she trampled it more flat than one sided paper that is. She was a dark skinned maiden, hailing from New Zealand like yourself. You practically knew and grew up with her since high school, along with the fact that she was one of the few you remained in contact with even after university. She moved to Detroit a few months after you had in pursuit of dominating the runway as a model and if that failed she had her PhD as a doctor to fall on. In other words, she was a very attractive woman with voluptuous curves, beautiful eyes and luscious locks of hair paired with a very rambunctious and ostentatious personality. A perfect woman in your opinion to say the absolute least. Not to mention she was a stunner in bed. (But sadly I'm here to write fan fiction and not a description on women.)

Don't avoid the question, mate.

I dunno... Well she did say something about six months....

Six months... On this day... Something happened on this day.

We rode a boar tied to a sled through a Animal Rights convention?

No.

We stole a water gun and paid off a bunch of kids living in the block to shoot every single passerby?

Not that...

We kicked a police officer in the chops while he was doing a cavity search?

Alright, that's enough reminiscing from you Mister.

But Braiiiiiin....

Don't force my mental hand onto you....

Previous thought aside, we just gotta roll with it.

You decide that the memory will come back to you within due time, so you revel in the moment and kneel down next to her. But that came before you destroyed every single water based molecule on your body that escaped through your shower head and put on some clothing. You looked into her eyes and maintained a constant eye contact with her before slowly closing them as you slid your hand underneath her head and pulled it in closer in order to engage in an act of kissing, unleashing a wave of hidden passion as you locked lips with hers. After a long, passionate kiss you began to pepper her neck before you moved back to her lips, lightly drawing your tongue against them. The result of this was the slight pairing of her lips, prompting you to invade her mouth with your tongue, as you lightly teased the tip of her tongue for a short period before spreading out to taste the rest of her tongue as you engaged in an act of oral wrestling. Outside of the tongue war, you had one hand pressed firmly against the back of her head, urging her further, and another slowly sliding down her side where it rested just below her hips. Her hands, however, were both wrapped snugly around your head before migrating onto your back, constantly traveling up and down as they subconsciously confirmed that you were doing a great job with the mouth magic. You pulled away from her, followed by a tight embrace as she nuzzled into your neck and the occasional peck.

After this, she sighed deeply before gently pushing you away as she returned to a normal seating position, ushering you to sit next to her once she got comfortable. Now, any other day that she did this you would've just accepted it and calmed down until she was ready once again, rather strange but you weren't going to complain. However, your boyfriend senses told you something was rather 'off' for this occasion, meaning that something was really wrong due to the fact that they were practically dormant 99.9995% of the time. for some strange reason though, you swear that you couldhear a certain song that was all too familiar to spelling out certain doom for this situation.

"Hey, what's the matter love?" you asked with sincerity.

"I... We.... There's another guy." She manages to spit out.

"What about men?" you say jokingly. "They inhabit the world."

"You know what one I'm talking about."

"What about him then?"

"Well... I really like him," she starts off. "And he really likes me too."

"So, you've come to ask what of me?" you say with slight malice, feeling as if this conversation came straight out of some sort of sick deja vu movie scene.

"But I really like you as well..."

"Well you say he loves you, probably even more than me." You start off. "So I suppose... I have to set you free."

"But Phil.... I-"

"Go to him." You say dismissively. "I know when I've lost something I'll never get back."

"If it counts for anything, I'm sorry." She says as she looks at you for the last time before getting off your couch and slowly walk towards your door.

"One more thing," you manage to blurt out. "Be a doll and leave your key on the counter for me. Unless you ever do feel like visiting the likes of me once again."

Time stands still, the air suddenly became heavy, as she stood there with a hand frozen just above her pocket, contemplating whether or not to grant you that satisfaction. However, it doesn't come as she simply reaches for the door knob and turns the door, leaving you alone in the world.











You plunge forward as you are flung back into reality. Unfortunately, the reality you inhabit is not the one you wish it to be, albeit deep down you're more than pleased to know that it was a mere dream. You raise a hand to your face and wipe off the beads of sweat trickling down your face before you get back up onto your feet to continue your trek of the town.You know that sweat you get when you sleep in the afternoon? No? Just me? OK then.

C'mon man. You and I gotta talk about this.

There's nothing to talk about, I'm perfectly fine alright?

I can tell by the tone of your voice that you're not OK whatsoever.

I'm not gonna talk about it, especially to a figment of my fucking imagination.

See, you're all uptight man. Talking about it will help.

Right now, even thinking about it makes me want to throw us off the side of a cliff.

This is a serious issue man, it's been over a year since then!

So what?

That's over three hundred and sixty five days wasted on thinking about the likes of her.

I... I know man... Look, just- I don't wanna talk about this right now.

No we have to get rid of this issue once and for all. No more pushing it aside- Hey, what're you doing? Don't you dare put those on!

You shut off your inner voices as you place your headphones onto your head, pull out your I-Pod and hit play before putting it into your pocket. As you continue walking along to heaven knows where, you feel yourself feel more and more dreary as your mind unwillingly swims back and forth to that day.

Fucking hell... I... I don't know what I did wrong... God I miss her.

Suddenly, losing all motivation to move all together, you drag your body like a lifeless corpse across the ground until you find a park bench to rest on. However, due to your walking without attention, you hadn't noticed you had strayed away from the school house and towards the West End park.

"It's really been quite a long time though, hasn't it?" You say to no one in particular.

"I mean look at me.... I'm a 24 year old chump having a little whinge about a fucking girl that I know doesn't give any form of fucks about me yet still has the decency to say I still mean something to her, romantic at that. Not to mention the fact I'm fucking light years away from home, trapped in a fucking multi-coloured world that's as vibrant as a Gay Pride parade with even more vibrant coloured horses. Yup, I sure am living it up in my primal youth."

You place your head into your hands as you attempt to recuperate from your dream. The dreams had sparked up once again when you arrived in this pony filled land.

Equestria..? Is that what the place is called? I don't remember.

In a desperate attempt to rid your mind of an unwanted thought, you end up busying yourself by walking back into town and finally get to finding this... pony whose name you've just forgotten.

What's the name.... Hi-Light? No... Twi... Bright?... Sky Kite? God damnit, think brain, think!

Does it have male genitalia counterparts?

We are not playing Guess Who.

I'll take that as no then. How about this one then, does her name strike similarites to a terrible book/movie series and also a glimmer?

What did I say about Guess Who...

It's Twilight Sparkle, you halfwit. If you also forgot where you find her, look for the obvious tree in the middle of town.

Nana said it's bad to call people bad words instead of their names.

So I went and started a conversation with my intellectual counter-part, and he was all like hey I thought I said that- And I'm like yea, whatever!

And after that mental conversation followed a very soothing walk filled with your music clashing with your mental humming to Liam Lynch, which before long led you towards the abnormal tree in the middle of town.

"About damn time I found this place."

Author's Note:

Sorry I took so long to release this chapter, I got caught up with school and a History trip along with general laziness. I know, I'm sorry.

I genuinely hope you enjoy this chapter and may it add a bit more depth to a possible question in one of the previous chapters.
On a side note, thank you all to read this fan-fic and contributing to my 1,000+ views on this novel =D