• Published 16th Dec 2023
  • 1,199 Views, 121 Comments

A Not-So Draconian Adventure - Rock-Lee



Trying to hide from the growing chaos around him, Spike ends up encountering that mirror that sent him to that strange world of "Humans", due to a simple silly mistake, he would end up in that same world, this time with a very...different appearance

  • ...
3
 121
 1,199

New Friends and New Home

A couple of minutes would have passed in English class, since Spike and Applebloom would have finished their work before everyone else, both of them could just sit in their seats chatting as long as they didn't disturb anyone else while doing so.

"The girls are going to love you Spike" Applebloom would say as she told Spike about the two friends she would introduce him to at lunchtime. "Sweetie Belle is a little more...Diva than I'd like, she loves clothes and make-up, but she's still a lot of fun!"

"Applebloom, Spike, what did I tell you?" Cheerilee would say with a slight frown, not wanting to make Spike uncomfortable, but still not wanting to let them get into a shouting match in the middle of class.

"Excuse me Miss Cheerilee!" The red-haired girl would say somewhat embarrassed as she scratched the back of her neck. "There's also Scootaloo, she's the athlete on the team, she's really good at skateboarding and scootering."

"Oh, I like scooters too" Spike would say with a smile as he remembered the few outings he'd had with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, where they'd taught him how to skate on a scooter, he wasn't Pony Hawk, but he still considered himself good at it.

"Oh, You and Scootaloo will get along great then" Applebloom would say in a slightly louder but not screaming tone of voice, earning a glare from Cheerilee, who would simply chuckle a little and shake her head, going back to correcting Snips and Snails' work.

———————————————

The rest of the hours would pass quietly, with Spike accompanying Applebloom to all his classes, by now he would have discovered that apparently they were both between 10 and 12 years old, as he was embarrassed to ask Applebloom her age because of all the times the girls told him it was rude, At that time he would be in gym class with Applebloom, teacher Spitfire had been notified of Spike's situation, so he would have been given a gym uniform to wear, along with a couple of deodorants and perfumes by Celestia, so Spike would have something to use after the class was over and everyone went to take a shower.

"And these are my friends!" Applebloom would now say wearing the female gym uniform, blue shorts with running shoes, along with a white shirt with the school logo on the chest. "Scootaloo! Sweetie Bell!"

Spike would see the duo of girls Applebloom was pointing out, the first one he would instantly recognize as Scootaloo, Fuchsia colored hair and purple eyes, just as big and bright as Applebloom's, she would be wearing green shorts with some pockets and black boots with neon blue details at the end of the boots, along with a black jacket with the same details as her shoes on the sleeves, she seemed to have a gym bag on her shoulder, so she was probably going to change into her gym uniform.

Next to her was Sweetie Bell, with beautiful wavy cream and slightly purple hair, a red headband that blended well with the dress she was wearing, a white shirt with red stripes, some yellow details on the inside of the dress along with a belt that held everything in place, She would also be wearing a pair of boots like her two friends, these with the same color style as the dress, red with yellow details, and a pair of straps the same as the belt of the dress, but what most caught the boy's attention were the beautiful green eyes she had, just like Scootaloo, she was carrying a gym bag.

"Applebloom! How great to finally see you!" Sweetie Bell would say running to her friend to share a big hug.

"You act like you didn't see her when we walked in today" Scootaloo would say with a "cool" smile, almost akin to Rainbow Dash in the pony universe, after saying that, she would share a fist bump with Applebloom.

"Well girls, let me introduce you to the new kid, Spike Drake!" Applebloom would say as she would point with both hands at the boy next to her, who was only silent, slightly flushed both from embarrassment and from how pretty all the girls he was with were, even Applebloom, now that he could think well of his surroundings as he already had a good understanding of where he was.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Spike!" Sweetie Bell would say with a smile, greeting the boy with a wave of her hand.

"What's up?" would say Scootaloo making a peace sign with his hands, trying perhaps extra hard to look cool.

"U-Umm, the pleasure is mine, S-Spike Drake is my name" Spike would say not quite knowing what to say or do, he was about to stick out his hand for a handshake, but he would remember that neither had extended a hand towards him, so he would go for a quick and somewhat silly bow.

"My name is Sweetie Bell!"

"Scootaloo...Wait, aren't you that guy Celestia called into her office first thing? You got in trouble so fast?...Cool."

"Scootaloo! Getting into trouble isn't 'cool', and Spike didn't get into any trouble, he just had to go chat her up about issues with her getting into school!" Applebloom would say somewhat annoyed at the insinuation that Spike was a trouble maker.

"Hey! I never said I got any issue!" Spike would say with a slight blush now at the embarrassment of what Applebloom said.

"Apple! Dash! Belle! Drake!" Professor Spitfire's voice would be heard as she folded her arms in the distance, drawing the attention of the four students. "Class starts in five minutes! I want all of you ready by then or there will be trouble!"

"Understood Miss Spitfire!" Scootaloo would say somewhat nervously about getting in trouble with one of her favorite classes. "Sorry Spike, Sweetie Bell and I will go put on our uniforms, see ya!"

"(Wait...Dash?)" He would recognize that last name somewhat surprised, he would be about to open his mouth to ask Applebloom something, but would be dragged once again by the surprisingly strong farm girl to the center of the gym. "(Why does everyone love to drag me everywhere!?)"

Minutes would pass and all the students would be in the center of the gym, all dressed in their respective uniforms, although Snips and Snails had been sent to detention for trying to use fake passes from the nurse to get out of gym class.

"Heh, that's the third time this month and it didn't work out for them" Scootaloo would say laughing at the bad luck of the two students, apparently for someone like her, wanting to skip gym class was something stupid.

"Okey whippersnappers! Pair up next to the person on your right!" Spitfire would say grabbing the whistle around her neck, blowing it for everyone to comply with the order.

"Good luck Spike, hehe" Sweetie Bell would say with a chuckle, which confused Spike until he turned to see who his partner would be, noticing a Scootaloo looking at him with an almost predatory smile.

"...Darn."

———————————————

"...I hate my life" Spike would say as he stepped out of the shower in his "usual" clothes, hugging himself from the muscle pain of all the exercises done in that class, they wouldn't have been a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that the rule was "Outdo your partner", and Scootaloo was...Hard to outdo in just about everything.

"Hey, don't worry Spike! You did great!" A brown-haired boy with a birthmark in his eye area would say patting him on the back, Pipsqueak if he didn't misremember the name of the colt in the pony world.

"Thanks buddy..." Spike would say as he sat down to massage his shoulder, noticing a large mirror in front of him, so he would notice that he still hadn't seen himself all day.

The boy would get up and walk towards that mirror, looking himself up and down with curiosity, he would notice that the most peculiar thing was a green spiky hair, with some parts similar to "wings" on the side of his head above the ears, with a slightly lighter color than the rest of his hair, a purple skin color a little lighter, very similar to Twilight's, which made him smile slightly, for clothes he would have a pair of black Jean style pants with a design of 3 white geometric shapes on the side, perhaps referring to the markings he had in his dog form, green running shoes, a simple light green t-shirt and a purple jacket somewhat worn, which made Spike frown.

"Oh Sure! Give Spike clothes from the trash, but Twilight has designer clothes for no reason" Spike would say with a frown and a slight pout, he was lucky, VERY lucky that there was no one there to hear his tirade against fate, but he would stop after looking at his face for a few seconds, smiling and ponting at the mirror with both hands. "Damn i'm fine, hehe"

As he left, he would look around for Applebloom or one of the girls as he had no idea where he should go next, but he would be interrupted by Professor Spitfire walking towards him with her glasses now in her hair.

"Drake, would you come to my office please?" The teacher would cross her arms, but this time her frown would have changed to a slightly more calm and...friendly if you could call it that...face.

"O-Oh, sure, Professor Spitfire."

They would both walk towards the woman's office, earning a few glances and a few chuckles from the remaining boys there, laughing that the trouble maker had gotten himself into trouble again

"Good one Spike!" Scootaloo's voice would be heard, not as a taunt, but as true encouragement for having done something troublesome, though if the sound of a thump and an audible "Ouch!" was clue enough, Applebloom hadn't liked what had happened.

———————————————

The woman's office was what one would expect, there would be many trophies and pictures of the woman in many sporting competitions, though what surprised him most was a picture of the woman with several other people, all in blue military uniforms, in front of a group of airplanes with the mark of a thunder on the wings, with the With the text, "In honor of General Spitfire, the best soldier the Wonderbolts could ask for" written on the base of the frame, apparently in that universe the Wonderbolts were a high level military division...Well it made sense, after all they functioned like that in his universe, like the time he turned into a giant dragon because of his greed.

"Listen young Drake...Celestia told me all about your situation" Spike would be surprised at the familiarity with which he spoke Celestia's name, though if the pictures of the two women holding exams together with an A+ was any proof, they were good friends from the past. "Let me tell you, I'm very proud of you."

"Y-You shouldn't be proud of me, it's just that I-"

"Not another word" Spike would be interrupted once again in his explanation, with Spitfire saying those words in a tone of voice that made Spike want to drop to the floor and do 500 push-ups. "I was homeless too when I was your age, my parents...I don't want to talk about them, but it was because of the opportunity Celestia's parents gave me when they owned this school that I was able to become the woman I am now."

"I-I...What do you mean?"

"I mean don't listen to anyone who tries to make you feel less because of who you are, today you showed that you have a great future, you managed to keep up with my best student this year, which at the same time is very close to the level of my best student in the whole school."

Spike would watch as the woman rotated a photo on her desk, showing Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash carrying two first place trophies, both dressed in Soccer uniforms, with the words "Junior" and "Pro" on those of each respectively. "So don't be surprised if I get stricter with you, I want to see how much I can squeeze out your potential in my class."

"I...Thank you Miss Spitfire...T-That's...A real honor" Spike didn't know why, but those words had really struck a chord with him, it was one of the kindest words anyone had said to him in a long time without needing to have done anything for them, Spike would look down and feel his breathing become a little harder to keep normal, watching as his vision blurred from the tears forming in his eyes. "Sorry...I-It's just that no one ever...ever...me..."

Spike's words would die in his throat as he felt Spitfire's firm arms embrace him somewhat tightly, putting Spike's face against her chest so that he could cry quietly, unafraid that anyone would see him

"It's okay Drake, you don't have to say anything, I understand" She would say gently stroking the small boy's back, feeling the boy's tears flow more naturally now that he didn't have to feel afraid, now that he was safe in her arms.

———————————————

After that, the day would go on with some normality, it would be lunchtime, and Spike would be eating what appeared to be a cheeseburger and fries, along with a small salad, although one thing he had noticed was that he had apparently had some extra meat on his burger, and if the wink Granny Smith had given him a hint, by now all the workers at the place knew about his "situation".

"Hey! Spike's got two! That's not fair!" Scootaloo would pout as he pointed at Spike with the hand holding her own burger, spilling some of the sauce onto the table.

"What's wrong? Jealous?" Spike would now say with a bit of comfort with his situation, blowing a raspberry towards the girl before taking a big bite of his burger. "Mhhhhhhhg! What a treat!"

Applebloom and Sweetie Bell would laugh at the teasing towards their jock friend, who would roll her eyes and then simply chuckle a bit and continue eating.

"By the way, Spitfire told me you were the sister of the best player in school, is that true?" Taking advantage of the fact that they didn't know what Spitfire had said, Spike would use his knowledge of the names of people he shouldn't know.

"Rainbow Dash! That's right! She's the best athlete in the world! And the best foster sister I could ever ask for!" She'd say with a big grin, leaving her burger on the tray to stand up and put one foot on the table, pointing up determinedly.

"Here we go again..." Applebloom would say somewhat bored, rolling her eyes

"Says the one who spent fifteen whole minutes talking about how great and strong her sister Applejack was" Spike would say also making fun of her a little bit, which made now Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo laugh at Applebloom too.

"Spike Drake, Spike Drake's presence is requested in Principal Celestia's office when lunch is over" the same voice as last time would ring through the cafeteria.

"Spike...You make it hard to defend you, you know that?" Applebloom would say with a smirk, teasing the spiky-haired boy back.

"Oh please! I've been with you all day!" he'd pout, starting to eat quickly so he could get to the headmistress as quickly as possible.

———————————————

"Good to see you made it in time young Drake" Celestia's voice would welcome him once again, causing Spike to calm down a little more, remembering the motherly voice of the Pony version in his universe.

"That's right miss...I...am I in trouble?" Spike would say as he walked in and sat down in a chair, he would see out of the corner of his eyes a beautiful woman with dark blue skin like the night and hair of varying shades of the same color, who upon seeing him would give him a quiet smile before returning to his paperwork

"Oh no, not at all little one" Celestia would say looking him up and down to see if anything had happened to him, smiling when she saw that it wasn't the case. "It was to inform you that a place has been found for you...well, places to stay while you have your stay here."

"...Places?"

"Please girls, come in."

The door would open, revealing a group of 6 girls that he recognized well from his last visit to that universe.

Rainbow Dash and her amazing hair in shades of many different colors, living up to her name, would be wearing a white jacket with a rainbow colored thunder logo coming out of a cloud and a blue jacket covering her torso, a white and pink skirt over black shorts, with blue boots and rainbow tights similar to her hair.

Applejack and her beautiful blonde hair tied in a low ponytail, a cowboy hat that just highlighted her freckles and beautiful green eyes, she would be wearing a white shirt with green on the chest area and a jean style skirt along with an apple buckle belt, with a pair of cowboy boots with a 3 apple design.

Then there was Pinkie Pie, her trademark fluffy pink hair blending in with her skin tone and blue eyes, a blue jacket with short sleeves down to near the elbows covered a white shirt with a heart on the chest, a pink skirt with a 3 balloon design along with a purple fabric belt, a pair of blue knee-high boots with two pink bows, one on each knee.

Fluttershy was wearing her own pink hair, a single butterfly ornament that gave her an unusual touch of tenderness in her Pony version, blue-green eyes that blended well with her skin tone, a simple sleeveless shirt paired with a green skirt with butterflies, with a pink and white detail design on the bottom, she wore green boots with white on the bottom, along with a pair of pink socks with white dots.

Then there was Rarity, her beauty hadn't changed at all in all the time he hadn't seen her, beautiful purple hair in waves that just showed how unique she was, beautiful simple light blue makeup on the top of her eyelids and a little trim on her eyelashes was all that was needed to stand out, an elbow length light blue shirt with a purple skirt with a diamond design, with a brown belt with that same design, then she would have knee high boots the same color as her hair, with a diamond design on her knees

And last but not least, there was Twilight Spark- TWILIGHT!?...But.... Okay, He'll think about that later, that Twilight would be different from the human version of his Twilight, she would have her hair tied in a ponytail and a pair of glasses that accentuated her beautiful purple eyes, a light blue shirt with stripes and a bow in the chest area, she would be wearing a purple skirt with the Cutie Mark design of her Pony version, she was the only one not wearing high boots, having a pair of blue shoes with purple details, and stockings in the same color as her shirt.

"You see Spike, these nice girls decided to help you the moment we told them about your situation" Celestia would say taking Spike out of his surprise. "We've got it all arranged, you'll spend a week with each of them and they'll also help you with your studies in case you need any kind of help, isn't that great?"

"This is going to be amazing! It'll be like having my own little brother!" Pinkie Pie would say as she ran over to Spike and gave him a smothering hug, lifting him into the air and spinning him around like a rag doll.

"Oxygen...Oxygen!" Spike would say trying to break away from that bone-breaking hug, being rescued by Applejack.

"hehe, sorry Sugarcube, Pinkie can be...very demonstrative with her affection, my name is Applejack" Applejack would say as she gently set him down on the ground, ruffling his hair with a smile.

"My name is Pinkie! What's your name!!! Let me guess...Greenie? Cutie Pie? Steel Cheeks?" Pinkie would say grabbing Spike's cheeks and starting to squeeze and pull them like a grandmother would do with her grandson, smiling at the tenderness the little boy was giving him.

"Pinkie!" the voice of almost all the girls would be heard except for Fluttershy's, causing Pinkie to let go of the boy again and giggle somewhat embarrassed.

"Again, we apologize on Pinkie's behalf, my name is Rarity, it's so nice to meet such a cute gentlemen like you Spike" That beautiful girl would say as she bent down to the little boy's height, extending her hand to him for a greeting.

"T-The pleasure is mine!" She would say gently grabbing Rarity's hand and giving it a soft kiss on the back, earning a couple of "Awwwww's" from Rarity, Pinkie Pie and...Fluttershy?

"Heh! And don't think I don't know what Spitfire said about you!" Rainbow Dash would say, slipping her arm around Spike's neck to lift him into the air and rubbing her knuckles against his head teasingly. "Someone who's on Scootaloo's level is someone to be reckoned with!"

"Rainbow!" Fluttershy's voice would be surprisingly loud, as she grabbed Spike and pulled him away from Rainbow, carrying him like a baby. "Stop teasing him, I'm sure he must be very confused right now."

"I-actually I'm not-"

"You're so adorable little Spike" Fluttershy would say as she rubbed his nose with her finger, making the boy giggle a little against his will. "My name is Fluttershy, and this is Twilight, I'm sure we're going to have a great time."

Fluttershy would hand him over to Rarity, who would just leave him on the floor laughing a little at the attitude of all her companions. "I'm sure we'll have a great time Spike, Shining Armor always wanted a little brother to play with."

"Okay girls, Spike's classes are going to be over soon, if you like I'll give you permission to leave before your classes ends too and let Spike go with you" Celestia would say with a smile seeing Spike's tender reaction to the whole situation.

"Sounds good to me!" Rainbow would say before anyone else could speak, grabbing Spike like a sack of potatoes and walking towards the office exit.

"Let's get Sweetie Bell and the rest and go see who you'll stay with little one" Rarity's voice would be heard as they walked away from the office, with Spike already giving up on the situation and letting Rainbow Dash carry him towards the school exit

"(Okey...It seems that this is my life from now until y know what happens with Sunset Shimmer)"

Author's Note:

I'm pretty sick, so i'm going to take advance of the free time to writte as much as i can, i hope you like this chapter as much as the other ones! :pinkiehappy: