• Published 16th Dec 2023
  • 1,196 Views, 121 Comments

A Not-So Draconian Adventure - Rock-Lee



Trying to hide from the growing chaos around him, Spike ends up encountering that mirror that sent him to that strange world of "Humans", due to a simple silly mistake, he would end up in that same world, this time with a very...different appearance

  • ...
3
 121
 1,196

Fabulous shopping time

"Finally, it's my turn today!" exclaimed Rarity excitedly. Her voice echoed throughout the bustling school entrance, as she hugged the little green-haired boy tightly. Excitement flashed in her eyes, and her smile lit up the place. The other curious students watched the scene with surprise and confusion, much of the female student body howling with tenderness at the sight of Spike blushing from that embrace.

"My goodness Rarity, it's just taking care of a brat more than you're used to," Rainbow Dash would say with a rather bored expression at her friend's overreaction.

"You're just jealous that you still have to wait for Spikey-Wikey to stay with you!" Rarity would say with a bit of a smirk, looking at Rainbow dash knowing she was right.

"Tsk! Please, that brat is my star midfielder! I'm even getting bored of looking at his face all day!" she would say crossing her arms with a slight blush of embarrassment at admitting something as silly as wanting to spend time with the little guy.

"Okey! Then I guess I can take Rainbow Dash's turn next week!" Pinkie Pie would say jumping on top of Rainbow with a big smile, happy to move up Spike's stay at home with her family.

"Hey! Don't even think about it Pinkie! My parents are already heavy enough with meeting him in a week!" Rainbow would try to get Pinkie off her back, getting into a strange scuffle to make it happen.

"Awww! Rainbow loves Spike! Rainbow loves spike!" Pinkie would sing making fun of her friend's trying to get rid of her

"Hey, you two! Stop that!" Applejack was saying, grabbing Pinkie like she was a cat, separating her from Rainbow Dash and putting her on the ground. "And as for you Rarity, don't even think about spoiling Spike with your luxuries or gifts! It's hard enough getting him to stop kissing his own reflection in the mornings!"

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm attractive!" Spike would say shaking his fist offended by that accusation that wasn't real at all.

"Thats true! Such a handsome gentleman we have here!" Rarity would say giving him a tight hug, lifting him in the air for several seconds before setting him down on the ground with a smile. "We should get going to class though, see ya Spike!"

Giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek, Rarity would walk off to her first class, so that after a couple of minutes, everyone would do the same to head to their respective classes.

———————————————

After a rather boring few classes for Spike, it would be time to get out of class, and in his case, head to Rarity and Sweetie Belle's house for the week.

"Mhhg! We're all going to miss you so very very very much!" Applebloom would say hugging Spike tightly, making Spike feel his bones creak slightly under that embrace.

"At least I didn't get to say goodbye to Pear Butter...I don't know if my body could take it..."

"Mhhhhhhhhg!" Giving the hug more strength for several seconds, Applebloom would break away from the embrace and head for the van feeling bad that Spike wouldn't be home for quite some time.

"Hehe...We'll miss you Sugarcube, have a good time" Applejack would say walking up to Spike and giving him a soft kiss on the forehead, before handing him a suitcase with the cowboy clothes he had been given. "So you can carry all the presents you'll be getting, hehe!"

Giving her one last hug goodbye, Applejack would retreat to the van, to drive off with Applebloom, leaving Spike with Rarity.

"Mhhg? And Sweetie Belle? Aren't we going home with her?" Spike would say with a smile, though somewhat confused that the girl wasn't meeting them.

"She's already home with mom and dad, we on the other hand...We're going on a shopping trip!" Rarity would say with a twinkle in her eye, grabbing Spike's hand and dragging him quickly towards a cab stand, where a Taxi passed by every so often looking for possible passengers.

"Eh? But why are we going shopping by ourselves!?" he would say while running after her as he didn't want to be dragged like a rag doll again, almost unsuccessfully.

"Let's see...how do I put this...They're going to hog you all week!" Rarity would say pouting as she pressed a button at that stop that alerted a nearby cab driver that there was someone waiting for a Taxi. "Sweetie Belle is probably going to be stuck on you all week, and my parents, especially my dad, always wanted a son! I'll barely have time with you as soon as we walk through the front door, so I'll make my day worth it!...Besides, I want to see you dressed up as a tender sailor!"

"Hey! I'm not a sailor!...I'm more of a fireman or knight!" Spike would say pouting in annoyance at that comment, lately Spike noticed that he was acting much more...childish compared to his Pony universe self, he had even stopped even trying to research how to get home since the first and last time he met Crystal in the mirror world.

"You'll be all that and more Spikey-Wikey!" Rarity would say with a big smile, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek that would leave a lipstick mark on the boy's cheek.

"Rarityyyyyy!" Spike would say stomping his foot on the floor somewhat whimsically, pulling a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiping that mark off and then sighing. "But...sounds like fun! I think I can enjoy it!....(As long as I don't get his bag-loader back)"

After waiting for a couple of minutes, a speeding cab would come to a sudden stop in front of them, raising a small cloud of dust, before the door opened. "Come in!"

Rarity would smile in delight as she watched the cab's arrival, letting Spike get in first before calmly sitting down, both of them sitting in the back seat.

"So...lovebird duo!" The man would turn around to observe the duo with a smirk, smiling reassuringly as his long red eyebrows furrowed into a frown that rather than making him look angry, would make him look "evil", a toothy grin would cover his face as a red lock beard trailed down his chin, ending in a curve, the slightly plush yellow suit contrasting somewhat with the state of the cab's interior. "Where the-..."

The man would get a good look at his customers and fall silent from one second to the next as he saw what a HUGE age difference there would be between them, remaining silent for a couple of seconds before chuckling slightly nervously at the girl's reaction to the "Duo of lovebirds" comment, turning to look ahead nervously.

"To the mall sir, thank you very much" Rarity would say slightly annoyed by that comment, but deciding to let it pass as a simple human error.

And so, the cab driver would decide to simply drive in silence, probably going too fast for his passengers' liking as he headed towards the Ponyville mall, known like the best place to hang out betwee teenagers like Rarity

———————————————

Although he didn't want to sound rude, Spike was a bit disappointed in that mall, after being in places like Manehattan or the Crystal Empire (which he had just saved some time ago, hehe), a 3-story mall in a small town was no big deal, although there were still some interesting things that caught his attention just a little.

"..." Spike would be leaning against a window of a comic book and geek stuff store, almost drooling at the sight of a Power Ponies comic book he'd never seen before, it wasn't so much the fact that it was new, but that it said "Special number 1000" on the title. "(THERE ARE 1000 POWER PONIES COMICS HERE IN THIS UNIVERSE!? MY....CELESTIA! I FORGIVE YOU CRYSTAL! I FORGIVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING!)"

"Spikey! Yoho!" Rarity would say catching Spike's attention, who would turn to see her several feet in front of another store. "How about we go this way first? That way when we leave here our last purchase will be something you want! How does that sound?"

"Mhhg..." Spike would turn for a second to look at that comic book one more time, before turning and seeing Rarity watching him with the same smile that had always made him fall in love. "(Maybe I'm in not in love with her...But she still knows how to play with my heart)"

After that thought, Spike would smile and run after Rarity, happy with that idea proposed by the purple-haired girl.

"And where shall we go first?"

"Oh! Don't worry about that Spikey, I know just the place!"

After a few minutes of walking, Spike and Rarity would stop in front of a store slightly larger than the rest, though from the way there would be hardly any decorations at that entrance, it would appear to be more of a store that had been around before and was included in the construction of the mall.

"Ta da!" Rarity would say pointing to the sign that read "Ponyville Day Spa" in blue and pink colors, an odd convination but it ended up looking pretty good in the end.

"A spa?" Spike would say observing with a raised eyebrow with some confusion. "It's..."

"Yeah, I know a spa isn't the most 'manly' thing, but I'm sure you'd enjoy it-"

"AMAZING!" Now it would be Spike's turn to drag someone away, grabbing Rarity's hand and running inside the Spa, Spike had had no idea how much he missed Lotus and Aloe's treatment, if there was anything to be said for them, it was that no one was better than them in that place.

"Wow! Spike take it easy! A lady shouldn't run like this!" Rarity would say running behind with some difficulty because of the heels she was wearing, arriving at the reseption after a couple of seconds. "Ujum...Hello Miss, Rarity Belle's all-inclusive reservation for two, with your best masseuses."

"Oh Rarity! You don't have to mention your reservation, just come on in, Lotus and Aloe are waiting for you and your lovely companion" The reseption girl would say with a smile, waving to Spike as she saw him standing next to Rarity.

"Thank you so much Sweetheart!"

And so, the two would walk into a hallway where there would be several doors with different symbols that would leave Spike a little confused, since he hadn't been to the Ponyville Spa in a long time, so he didn't remember what the inside looked like.

"Rarity! Treasure!" A female voice would say in the distance, Spike would turn to see a girl slightly older than Rarity, beautiful straight blue hair just like her eyes a white bandana that looked great with her slightly pink skin, the Spa uniform consisted of a simple white dress with a Lotus plant logo on the chest, something Spike would notice was that the skirt was...certainly short. "(I guess they get paid well, hehe!)"

"Aloe treasure!" Rarity would run up to the girl with a smile, the two of them greeting each other with two kisses in the air like the girls in the teen movies she'd seen with Applebloom on movie night. "You look even more radiant than last time!"

"Oh of course not! That's you! Are you sure you're not secretly going to another spa?" Aloe would say with a teasing smile, squinting her eyes as if wary of Rarity.

"What?! I would never betray this beautiful place" Rarity would say with a smile that almost matched Aloe's. "Oh right! Spikey-Wikey!~"

With a sweet tone in her voice, Rarity would call for Spikey to come over to the two of them so they could introduce the little guy to their friends.

"Ohh, is that the little Spike you're always talking about?! He's as adorable as a puppy!"

Aloe would bring her hands to her cheeks from the tenderness she felt at the sight of the green-haired boy.

"u-umm...Hi" Spike would say slightly flushed, something that would surprise even him, as he would never have felt any kind of physical attraction to the Spa Ponies in the pony universe, but...That girl had something different about her that made him quite nervous.

"Awww, don't be like that Spikey-Wikey! She's one of my best friends outside of school, she and her sister own this place and they always give me pretty useful discounts, hehe." He would say winking at Spike as he said that, earning a small chuckle from the boy.

"Join me guys, first you'll get a mud bath, then you'll get your nails done while we put on a skin mask, it'll be great!" Aloe would say as they walked calmly towards two doors, one with a female gender logo and the other male. "Inside the locker room there is a door that takes you to the mud showers, take off your clothes and wrap yourselfs in a towel, one of our workers will go and collect the clothes, we will wash them for you and give them to you at the end of the session."

"Huh?" Spike would blush to the extreme the moment he was told he had to take his clothes off to do that, normally that rule didn't matter to him in the Pony world because wearing pants was the same as wearing a hat, but in that universe....

"Oh come on Spikey-Wikey! It's not a big deal! The girls and i always do this on weekends!"

"Y-Yes but...All of you are girls and..."

After noticing that Spike's nerves were not something silly or something like "girls are gross", something that some boys his age still believed, but something of real nerves and concern, the alarm bells would ring in Rarity's head, a boy without parents living on the street, who has awareness and knowledge about gender differences to the extent of not wanting to be in a Spa with another girl?...She should talk that over with the girls and Principal Celestia, but that would be for later

"Listen Spikey-Wikey" Rarity would kneel in front of him as she gently cupped his cheeks making him lift his gaze to look into her eyes, smiling kindly at him. "If you're not comfortable with the idea of being in the same room as me while we take the mud bath you can say so, we'll manage to work it out, okay?"

Spike would notice a degree of concern in Rarity's tone of voice, so now he would worry that he had given the wrong idea of what it was she was worried about, so he would gently grasp Rarity's hands and smile slightly.

"N-No...It's okay, I think I can do it, hehe."

"Mhhg...It's okay Spikey-Wikey, but if you feel uncomfortable or something happens, be sure to let me know" He would say giving her a soft kiss on the forehead before getting up. "See you there then Spike"

And with that, they would both go into their respective locker rooms and after a couple of minutes, they would both be lying in good sized tubs, covered in mud up to their necks.

"Ahhh...This is the best thing ever!"

———————————————

"I feel like I'm floating~" Spike would say as he walked behind Rarity with a big smile on his face, feeling his whole body so relaxed that he could probably fall asleep right there, which he wouldn't, because something bad would probably happen to his freshly manicured nails.

"I'm glad you like it! In a few days I'll be back with Mom and Sweetie Belle if you'd like to join!" Rarity would say with a smile as she watched Spike, happy to have put that moment of worry about the boy's attitude behind her.

"That sounds awesome! Count me in!"

"That's the way I like it Spikey-Wikey! Now that we're relaxed and beautiful, let's go get some clothes!" Rarity would say clapping her hands quickly before walking towards the clothing store section of the mall, with Spike following behind.

After a couple of minutes, the two would be calmly browsing for clothes for Rarity, with Spike helping her carry some of the clothes, but with Rarity carrying most of them, something that had pleasantly surprised the ex-dragon, he wouldn't mind carrying everything, but knowing that she didn't ask for it at the drop of a hat was something...nice to know

"Do you have a preference in clothes Spikey-Wikey?" Rarity would say as she left a dress she didn't really like on the rack, laying all the clothes she had in her arms on a small couch so she could put them in groups and carry them more comfortably.

"Umm...Well I don't know, I never had many clothes" Spike would say calmly, since it was true, he barely had a couple of costumes, an outfit for galas and weddings.

"Oh...I, sorry Spikey-Wikey, don't worry, when we get out of here you'll need two closets for all the clothes!" Rarity would say as she grabbed all the clothes she already had on her arms. "...When we pay for these and have a couple of bags,hehe."

After going to pay for all those clothes and put them away in easier to carry bags, they would go back inside to look for clothes in the children's section.

"Oops, look at this adorable Spikey-Wikey suit!" she would say as she would pull out a beautiful purple suit with a black tie and the whole thing, even though Spike had always had black suits, it didn't look bad at all at least in her opinion.

"Are you sure? I don't think I'll have to wear it anytime soon" Spike would say as he grabbed that suit with some curiosity.

"Nonsense! You don't have to find clothes for situations! You have to create the situations for the clothes you like!" Rarity would say as she grabbed that suit and folded it carefully, handing it to Spike for him to carry.

"Hehe...I guess you're right, I never thought of it that way" Spike would say with a grin, clutching that suit in his hands.

After easily an hour of looking for clothes for Spike, they would have a good amount, so they would go to the locker room so they could try on those clothes for the boy.

"Come on Spikey-Wikey! Don't be ashamed, there's only me!" Rarity would say as she had her phone ready to take several pictures of the little guy when he came out in the new clothes.

"Alright" Spike's voice would say before opening the curtain and revealing Spike somewhat nervously, he would be wearing a white shirt buttoned up to the penultimate button, a dark purple suit style vest and black pants with leather shoes of the same color, even his hair would have been combed back by himself to follow the elegant aura that those clothes gave him.

"Awww! You look so adorable! You look like you're about to get married!" Rarity would say as she started taking lots of pictures with her phone, observing the tender scene in front of him.

"Spike!? What are you doing here?" A girl's voice would catch the attention of the two young men, Spike would turn to see Silver Spoon running towards them with a smile. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Silver Spoon! How great to see you" Spike would say with a smile as he would give her a high five, looking Silver Spoon up and down, finally being able to see her in normal clothes outside of her uniform.

The silver-haired girl would be wearing a purple shirt with white designs on the collar area and a pink skirt with a pink line at the bottom, and of course, purple boots with white designs on the end and toe area, she would be wearing a pearl necklace with a silver spoon ornament hanging from it, honoring her name.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Spike would say with a grin, crossing his arms for no reason to hide his nerves.

"And you..." Silver Spoon would pause to take a good look at Spike's clothes, blushing suddenly as she noticed how well dressed the boy was, further highlighting how cute that boy was to her point of view. "...Y-You too."

"hehe, thanks!" Spike would say, open his mouth to say something again, but a voice would interrupt him.

"Silver Spoon! We're leaving!" a female voice would say, approaching them, revealing herself to be Diamond Tiara with a frown. "Dad says he's taking us out for ice cream, so let's go-"

Both Spike and Diamond Tiara would stare at each other, while Diamond Tiara would analyze Spike's clothing, he would do the same with hers, a plain black shirt with a loose yellow jacket that would appear to glow slightly, a necklace with a possible ruby in the center, and a white skirt with black shorts underneath, boots the same color as her jacket would cover her legs up to her knees, plus he could see what appeared to be a tiara on top of her head.

"Hello Diamond-"

"I-I said we're leaving!" With a blush on her face, Diamond Tiara would grab Silver Spoon's hand and drag her away without looking back.

"U-Umm, see ya Spike!" Silver Spoon would say being dragged away by her best friend.

"Bye girls!"

Spike would smile somewhat confused, but happy to have seen his "friends" in a more casual place, then after several seconds, he would be able to listen Rarity chuckling with a smile

"You two look so adorable!" Rarity would say as she looked at the pictures she would have taken of Spike and Silver Spoon talking. "The girls are going to love this!"

"Rarity!" Spike would say with a big blush at the way the girl would have taken pictures of their encounter.

"Ohh, don't worry! At least we already know that outfit is a total hit!" Rarity would say winking at him with a somewhat teasing smile, sending the pictures to her friends quickly.

"Mhhg...Let's just keep going" Spike would say with a big blush, but smiling a little at the compliments the girl was giving him.

The rest of the day would follow that same course, by the end Spike would have decided to "buy" (since rarity was paying) almost all the outfits, and after a while, they would feel a little hungry, so they decided it would be time to go home to eat something with the rest of the family, and finally introduce Spike to the family.

"So how did it go?" the cab driver who was driving them home, being the same one who had taken them to the mall, would say, turning to speak with a smile.

"Well...Great I guess?" Spike would say with several bags in his hand, before opening his eyes with a start and groaning loudly. "We didn't buy the Power Ponies comic book! Damn!"

"Oh, easy Spikey-Wikey! When we get back here with the others can we buy it for you?"

"Oh, you're talking about this?" the cabbie would say, pulling the copy of the comic out of the glove compartment. "It was the last one in the store, I'll give it to my niece."

And so it was, as the best day of his life turned out to be a total disappointment.

Author's Note:

Well people, I'm sorry for the "delay" in posting this chapter, it's that the God Of War DLC is very addictive :fluttershysad: