• Published 1st Dec 2023
  • 740 Views, 13 Comments

Godzilla x My Little Pony: -0.1 - Horror Pro5555



A creature is coming to Equestria, he is something that has never been seen before a monster that strikes fear into all. Ponies all around in the end will agree that at the end of the day: This year will be known as..... MINUS ONE!

  • ...
2
 13
 740

Chapter Nine: Dominance

The events that would follow the battle on Canterlot changed the world forever. The news spread from all over how Canterlot had fallen but not only that but Discord was right, Godzilla came back to Ponyvile to destroy what remained before. Speaking of said Discord, a ceremony was held for the death of Discord as many of his friends came to it risking his life to protect his home. They mourned over their friend's life as he was gone. Would he come back? Perhaps, due to Godzilla's destruction, he could indeed come back but it was unknown if he would have his memories.

Speaking of Godzilla, after he destroyed Ponyvile he traveled all over Equestria destroying kingdom, after kingdom as well as heading to Starlight's village and destroying that as well, everyone escaped and was safe. But this is when opinions began to change, after destroying the tiny village he went over to the cutie mark vault within the mountains and broke the vault and surrounding area with a massive tail swing which caused all of the cutie marks to come back and they all had their talent back. Starlight was shocked at what occurred and not only that but they kicked Starlight out after discovering that Starlight was faking the whole time, so they looked up to Godzilla as an angel in disguise.

He continued attacking before reaching the Crystal Empire. Something was drawing him there and he didn't know what but he had to find out and to find the source. He eventually arrives at the Crystal Empire and notices how shiny things are and how different the ponies look as they run away in fear and screaming their defenses are active similar to that of Canterlot as lasers were fired upon him but this time he attempts to ignore them as he continued walking through the city before walking to the castle and seeing something that was floating, it looked like a heart but it was made of crystal. However, the lure of power could not be ignored, and saw that this object was the source. So he swallowed it, as it went within his stomach as clouds of ice and pure coldness blew in as the kingdom was consumed. Godzilla's dorsal spines extend out but instead of coming out of his mouth, it came out as a huge pulse of energy and blew all the clouds away as the kingdom was exposed again and everyone looked in shock as he walked away.

As he continued to explore, he happened to cross changeling territory as he saw a huge cloud of said creatures they swarmed him and tried to bite him gnawing on his scales as their fangs did not pierce before fighting back against them, shaking them off and swatting them away before he marched towards a cave entrance and aimed his atomic breath towards it and blasts through as within, the hive blew up as remains of the hive fell from the air almost showering upon the ground. He saw something on the ground it looked like one of them survived this one looked fairly bigger than the other but it posed no threat so wandered off.

Meanwhile, in Tartarus, the news spread as well, creatures hearing about how a monster with incredible power and strength managed to one by one, take over Equestria. This news also reached Tirek and well as yells in victory, while it's true it wasn't him he was glad that the ponies had lost hope and when he broke out he would take down Godzilla and take over. That's what he thought before Godzilla burst in and destroyed all the living things within leaving Tartarus an empty wasteland with the entrance in shambles now resembling a cave.

With his abilities, he eventually nearly wiped out all the towns and cities around and that of course included Manhattan. It reminded him of when he smashed up the buildings in Ginza, but it was easier cause barely anyone tried to stop him.

But there was one thing that survived the destruction of the Canterlot castle and that was the flower that was given to Celestia by Discord. In the last moments of his death, he transferred his essence over to the flower which protected it from the destruction, now the flower flourishes in the sun rays as Discord lives on in the flower. A little while later Celestia and company found the flower and were enlightened to find out that Discord was in the flower they could tell when the color of the flower responded to their questions and statements and they were happy to know that in a way he was still alive.

As time passed Godzilla went back to the sea and stayed around Equestria and swam around it constantly and attacked any foreign ships and destroyed them. Some tried to fight back putting an explosive in his mouth and exploding in his mouth and it indeed exploded in his mouth they thought he was dead but he instantly regenerated from it and destroyed it after.

It was clear that after time Godzilla brought balance back to nature both chaos and harmony to the lands and they flourished. It was also clear that this is now Godzilla's world and they are living in it.

TO BE CONTINUED.......