• Published 1st Dec 2023
  • 740 Views, 13 Comments

Godzilla x My Little Pony: -0.1 - Horror Pro5555



A creature is coming to Equestria, he is something that has never been seen before a monster that strikes fear into all. Ponies all around in the end will agree that at the end of the day: This year will be known as..... MINUS ONE!

  • ...
2
 13
 740

Chapter Eight: Round Two

They continued to stare each other down as they both waited for one thing to make the first move. Discord decided to break the silence, his voice loud enough for Godzilla to hear. "So, Godzilla we meet once again, I must say that I'm most quite impressed that you were able to beat me to a bloody pulp and nearly died." "So what do you say we finish this once and for all huh?" Discord questioned as he grew to the size of Godzilla once again as they continued as the fight began Discord snapped and suddenly ice cream came down onto Godzilla he got knocked to the ground due to the weight of the scoops broke out and Discord attempted to fly around attacking him before Godzilla reached out and grabbed Discords neck and threw him across the city and landed painfully through a few buildings and recovered as he yelled and attacked again.

He tried scratching his eyes, but the scales protected his eyes and when he saw what Discord was doing he did the same to him Discord yelled in pain as his eye was scratched and put a hand on his injured eye as Godzilla tackled him down and began to strike him multiple times before Discord was able to teleport out of it as Godzilla wondered where he went before being whacked by Discords tail to his back and noticed before swinging his tail back and causing a painful *whack* against Discord's face as he went flying again but was able to stop himself before launching himself back into the fight. Meanwhile, the girls prepared to enact a plan that they had planned out earlier.

They continued fighting before Discord was knocked down again as he began to say something, "You know the difference between you and me? Sure we are both powerful and can rarely get hurt but I have something that you don't have, friends." A sound was heard before Godzilla looked up and saw a fast-moving object homing in on him: it was Rainbow Dash and she was going fast before creating a sonic rain boom and impacting on Godzilla's head which was enough to stun him and dazzed.

"Now Girls!" Twilight barked as Rainbow got back and all six of them began to glow as the elements began to glow as well. On the outside Discord smirked as he held Godzilla in place for as long as he could, as a rainbow shot out of the castle and began to head towards the beast at high speeds before Discord moved out of the way hitting Godzilla and while being hit, he went through multiple buildings before stopping and causing a dust cloud to come up. The girls, the princesses, and, Discord looked on in worry before hearing shifting and seeing Godzilla stand up as the dust settled they saw that he had a really mad face on as he ran towards Discord and attempted to float out of the way but Godzilla caught him to the ground before beating on him and began to claw and bite on him on the arm, legs, as well as his neck again before standing back up.

Discord was bleeding, as the radiation coursed through his blood and dulled his magic tenfold and even shrunk a little as he knew he had to flee to the castle. He shrunk and landed in the throne room as he yelled to take cover as the princesses and rarity propped up shields Godzilla reached into the hole and instantly destroyed the shields as he grabbed Discord, and he grew as much as he could before Godzilla pinned him down and did a fatal move, he ripped Discords arm off as he yelled and blood began to squirt out continuing to yelp in pain before Godzilla decided it was time to end it once and for all.

Discord looked too weak to get up and muttered "Oh no" really worried as he knew what was going on. Godzilla's dorsal spikes began to extend out one by one glowing blue, continuing as it began to go faster before Godzilla leaned back his head as a blue glow began to emit from his mouth before the dorsal spikes pressed in as leaned forward in a fast motion as a beam of pure radiation and energy hit Discord as well as the castle, (everyone still inside) Twilight looked on as she suddenly thought of something in the past, the explosion, the "rain" and the roar, it was all him. However, before she could even say anything, before quickly put a shield around as many as she could before a massive explosion erupted causing a whole part of the castle to shatter as well as Discord was engulfed as his body was destroyed as well as his spirit, before a shock wave was sent out as it went out for miles destroying multiple area's sending everything flying before stopping.

Twilight and those that had survived teleported to the outside as they looked around and saw how the area was ruined completely Twilight looked as Godzilla watched the mushroom cloud rise into the sky and the clouds. Before Godzilla proclaimed with a loud victorious roar,

skreeeeeeooooonnnnnkkkk!

Before walking off and stepping over the ruins at a normal speed, Twilight began to break down in tears yelling in anger as Fluttershy saw where Discord was before she saw not a single part of him remaining and as well broke down, the others breaking down as well wondering at the same time while the “rain” was coming down: what was the fate of Equestria?

TO BE CONTINUED........