• Published 1st Dec 2023
  • 739 Views, 13 Comments

Godzilla x My Little Pony: -0.1 - Horror Pro5555



A creature is coming to Equestria, he is something that has never been seen before a monster that strikes fear into all. Ponies all around in the end will agree that at the end of the day: This year will be known as..... MINUS ONE!

  • ...
2
 13
 739

Chapter Six: The Aftermath

Discord woke up as he sharply inhaled air before coughing violently. A Doctor and two nurses came to his side as the Doctor tried to calm him down.

"Mr. Discord you have to breathe slowly, or else the case of your sickness could get worse!" The doctor proclaimed as he helped the other nurses to calm him down. He calmed down finally and sank into his bed before sighing and looking at himself and the state he was in. "I know your magic can heal you, but it seems that you have been partly drained of your magic so for now until you get your magic back you have to sit back and wait until they come back." The doctor explained before Discord weakly asked.

"My friends, m-my friends where are they?" Discord asked with a very sick face as he breathed in slowly and tried to calm his mind and his heart in the bed. As he looked around he realized that he was in the hospital, more specifically the Ponyvile hospital, and was hooked up to iv's and a heart rate machine.

"They are right outside Mr. Discord, they have been waiting for your awakening, they'll be so happy to see you breathing." The doctor stated before Discord requested to see them. "Why, of course, Discord I'll inform them right now." He left the room as Discord looked at the ceiling and wondered how he got into this situation. He wondered why he could barely even breathe and why it was so hard to. As he began to relax, he got happy as he saw his best friend and his friends of a friend. Fluttershy gasped happily to see Discord alive as she hugged Discord, embracing it as the others came around the side of the bed.

"Girls? What happened and why can't I move entirely, ponyvile what happened to it, is everypony safe!?" Discord exclaimed before calming down.

"Oh Discord, you rose to fight the beast but it bested you, throwing you across town and causing so many homes to be destroyed, why the beast even used your head to bash into Rarity's home as well." Fluttershy proclaimed as Discord looked in horror at the others as he spoke.

"I lost, many lives were injured or even killed! Tell me were there any survivors?" Discord asked as Twilight came to his right side and answered his question.

"We lost many but were able to get here in time but unfortunately many were sick, some were able to hang in there but many have also lost their lives to this sickness, they were able to slow it down but there is no cure for this yet so many will have to keep fighting until something is made! I have informed the princesses of what happened and have mentioned about you." Twilight explained before Discord looked at her with tired eyes and said.

"They are coming here aren't they?" Discord asked as Twilight put on a questioning face. "They know I'm here, they are coming to check on me, to make sure I'm okay."

As if on cue the front door of the hospital opened as two sets of hoofs pressed against the floor a voice presumably Celestia or Luna asked about some things before ending off asking where Discord was before the doctor replied and the hoof steps continued closer to the entrance of the room before turning and seeing Discord in the bed.

Discord looked at the two with a happy yet relaxed smile and replied, "Tia, Lulu I'm glad you two decided to come over. May I make your reservation?" Discord asked before laughing and coughing at the same time before stopping. The two royal sisters came over to the left side of the bed as the rest moved in front.

"Discord, when Twilight sent that letter I feared the worst, I knew because of the flower you gave me, it almost seemed like dying off and we had to get here to see how you were," Celestia explained to Discord as he sighed happily in his bed, she had kept the flower even after all this time.

"It was noble that you rose to fight this beast, it is unfortunate that you lost but what matters is that you tried to save them, including Ponyvile," Luna told Discord trying to lift his spirit, as Discord suddenly went wide-eyed and began to panic slowly but enough to cause harm to himself and he looks up as he remembered something.

"His name, o-oh I remember his name, I looked through his mind and his history and I now know the beast's name and he will destroy us all and take over!" He exclaimed as Celestia questioned Discord.

"Take over? What is the beast's name Discord? Tell me now!" Celestia questioned before Discord answered with a name that struck fear in their hearts and the mere mention of the name caused them to go wide-eyed as Discord did.

"H-his name is...... Godzilla, GODZILLA, AND HE'S HEADING FOR CANTERLOT TO CONTINUE HIS RAMPAGE!!!!!!"

Godzilla's POV

Godzilla marched on seeing how these ponies could be a threat and he had to take them down before they could try anything and make this place his new home.

As he continued he saw a train going right in front of him and smiled knowing what to do. He walked forward before biting on the train catching it in his jaws and raising it high in the air as ponies fell to their doom the king of the monsters let go of the train launching it to the ground and landing with an explosion as fire erupted from the machine.

He then continued walking planning to rampage through another city and planning to proclaim his rule over his new territory. He knew that he would see that misshapen creature again and when they fought again, he decided to finish him once and for all.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Author's Note:

We are near the end and it's not going to end pretty. I can tell that right now.

Aye and guess what? I have an announcement! In 2024 I will do two more stories based on Gojira 1954 (perhaps ponies watching the movie?) As well as Godzilla 2014 which may be a retelling of a story and other Godzilla’s such as Final Wars maybe a rewrite of Godzilla vs Lord Tirek Either way this story is nearing its conclusion glad you all are enjoying it so this is goodbye.