• Published 1st Dec 2023
  • 739 Views, 13 Comments

Godzilla x My Little Pony: -0.1 - Horror Pro5555



A creature is coming to Equestria, he is something that has never been seen before a monster that strikes fear into all. Ponies all around in the end will agree that at the end of the day: This year will be known as..... MINUS ONE!

  • ...
2
 13
 739

Chapter Four: The Meeting

Author's Note:

Welcome it chapter four and I hope you’re enjoying this story! This version of Godzilla is so far my favorite version of the character and I knew I had to bring him into the mlp universe and especially learning his emotions and such so hope y’all enjoying this story sorry it took awhile, bye!

And merry Christmas!!!

A few minutes passed by and the others were beginning to arrive at the castle but as they walked (or in Rainbow’s case flying) up to it they noticed other ponies were sick, on the ground, violently as some were at the point of coughing up blood on the ground as they struggle to get a hold of there selves as they didn’t notice the five ponies that were walking up to the castle, looking at them in worry and disgust.

As they finally approached the entrance of the castle Applejack knocked on the front door and said “Twilight, Discord y’all wanted to have a meeting?” She knocked a few times before suddenly being ushered in quickly as Discord grabbed all of them inside, slamming the door and letting go of the five he carried.

“Girls great to see you! But we must hurry to your throne room quickly Twilight is expecting you all.”

“Wouldn’t it be faster if you just snapped us there?”

Rainbow questioned in a hurry as Discord rolled his eyes and stated “Oh fine”. Before snapping into the throne room where Twilight was waiting in anticipation.

“Girls thank goodness you're here we have a situation!”

Rarity looked outside, looked back, and in a worried tone stated “Yes we can see that darling, what is happening to them and me, well we have many questions, but shouldn’t you sent a letter to Princess Celestia about this?”

“Don’t worry Rarity I already sent one to her, right now we need to discuss what the hay is going on outside.”

Twilight stated as the others got into their appropriate chairs as Rainbow Dash answered “yeah what Rarity said earlier we have questions like what was that yell twenty minutes ago, that roar, that huge explosion and what’s up with that rain, I’ve never seen rain like that before in my life.”

Rainbow stated as the others nodded in agreement. “Don’t worry me and Discord can perhaps answer those questions, so how about we start with that first question.” The others looked at each other as they questioned why Discord somehow knew the answers to the questions.

Discord started, “To answer the first question, it was me that caused that yell.” The girls (except Twilight) gasped as Discord continued, “Me and Fluttershy had a discussion and well, that yell as you could probably tell was full of emotion and it’s j-just *sigh* I felt so bad for each of you, the princesses, but mostly Twilight, I took her home and risked all of Equestria to be ruled over by that tyrant and so I decided to come here to start apologizing when me and get heard that big explosion as well as that huge roar.” “That’s when we contacted you girls we need to do something, ponies are dying out there, emergency crews have shown up but they also are getting affected by this “rain” as well.”

Fluttershy looked over to Discord as she asked “Dissy is this true?”

As Discord continued with “Yes dear Fluttershy, I never felt these emotions before, in fact, I was going to do this with the others but this happened.”

Rainbow flew over to him and said “Hey, it’s ok you probably didn’t want to betray us, it was the words of that jerk that got to you he twisted your mind and we realized that.” Discord looked around before looking back to Rainbow and smiled “thanks” and Rainbow concluded with “hey no problem.”

Suddenly loud footsteps could be heard as well as a roar. They looked outside as Twilight and Discord looked outside and their eyes widened as they saw the beast before them. It was nothing like they’d seen before in their life it was tall and had hard skin, probably scales, large dorsal plates, and a face which had a face on it that was of confusion and interest. They had to do something and something quick before anyone got hurt.

Godzilla’s POV

He walked a little while before seeing what seemed like a small town as continued walking with a face of glee at first and roared but as he walked into the town stomping on a sign, he couldn’t believe it more little creatures and yes again, they weren’t human. His face turned confused as he saw the ponies began to panic some rushing inside while others ran away, a grey shape rushed into his face as he looked at the small being in front he noticed that this creature’s eyes were different, and when the creature noticed she looked him up and down before flying away at fast speeds. He now had interest, so these are what they looked like up close, and then realized that this one had wings. Did others have wings too? He wondered as he walked through town, causing the ground to shift due to his weight before coming across a structure made entirely out of crystal, he began to walk towards it as he saw eight shapes in front of the castle, again the same creatures but two stood out. One looked like a small-scale creature which reminded him of the past before humans started showing up on his land and the other was straight weird he was misshaped and had different body parts. He tenses up and gets into a defensive position, these specific eight somehow have a threatening aura around them, roaring as he prepares for the first move they make the first move.

TO BE CONTINUED ........