• Published 20th Nov 2023
  • 1,524 Views, 16 Comments

The Wedding of Reunions - Big Imagination E



Twilight’s friends felt really bad about what happened at the wedding. So they go to Belle’s world to make amends. With others too.

  • ...
8
 16
 1,524

Apologies and Bonding

While the ponies were with Twilight, Cadence and their lovers we see Garble and his gang arriving at the castle. Garble was nervous about meeting royalty but he needed to apologize to Spike. Not only that but he brought the Cutie Mark Crusaders along with him. Then he knocked on the door and out came Adam who was the first to see him as Belle came next to her husband.

"Hello. Can I help you gentlemen?" Adam asked.

"Yes. The name's Garble. And these are my friends Fizzle, Vex, Charcoal, Fume and Torch. Oh and my sister Smolder. We were wondering if Spike's here. We have some words for him." Garble replied.

"Oh he's here. Do you guys know him?" Adam wondered.

"It's a long story sir. May we come in?" Smolder asked.

"Yes you may. Come in." Adam replied as they entered. "Spike! Some friends came to see you!"

Spike came down the stairs and when he saw Garble and his gang he was shocked.

"Hello Spike. Long time no see." Garble responded.

"Garble! What are you doing here? You didn't come to take me away did you?" Spike said nervously.

"No Spike. Just lemme say what I came here to say. I know we weren't on the same page during the dragon raid and things were said that shouldn't been said. I want to apologize for calling you a weakling and your friends namby pambies." Garble answered.

"That's.... That's nice of you Garble." Spike smiled.

"Wait Spike it gets better. He wasn't the only one wanting to apologize cause we wanted to say sorry too. And um.....and we were wondering if you want to hang out with us and start over?" Vex offered.

"Sure. We may have gotten on the wrong foot but im willing to give you guys another chance." Spike responded.

"And Spike? We brought someone we know your interested in." Garble said relieving the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Girls? What are you doing here?" Spike wondered.

"Garble found us while we were on our way to see you. So we joined him." Scootaloo said as all three of them hugged Spike.

"Garble. You really do have a heart. Thank you." Spike smiled.

"Your welcome. Now shall we looks around this castle?" Garble asked.

"Go ahead. Explore anywhere you like." Spike answered.

So the dragon gang decided to look around the castle and see what they was to offer. They even met Chip, his mother Mrs. Potts, Lumière, and Cogsworth. Garble talked with Mrs Potts and Chips, while Vex and Fizzle got to know Cogsworth, and Torch and Fume were hearIng Lumière talk about how this place used to be cursed a long time ago. Meanwhile with Smolder, Spike and the cutie mark crusaders they noticed how Smolder was falling in love with Spike, and she learns how he and Twilight are adopted by Belle and Adam.

"So Spike. You and Twilight are adopted by Belle and Adam?" Smolder asked.

"Yes Smolder. You see a long time ago the one that was behind all this was a Changeling Queen named Chrysalis. She disguised herself as me to ruin the occasion. After the defeat of Chrysalis Cadence asked Shining what happened and things took a bad turn after stopping Chrysalis. Wanna know why? Let's say that after Shining told her everything and she got so mad that she decided to end the relationship with Shining Armor, kick out the mane five out of her wedding for life, and cut her ties with Princess Celestia. Yep it was not good. She was so angry that they did not give Twilight the benefit of doubt." Spike explained.

"Ouch. That's gotta hurt for Shining. But I see why she did that." Smolder understand.

"Yeah. Things were on a rough path back then." Spike responded.

"And not to mention that you are actually a prince since you and your sister are adopted by Princess Belle and Prince Adam." Smolder told him.

"Yes I am. But sometimes it's lonely living in royalty." Spike replied.

"Don't worry Spike. And you know what?" Smolder asked hugging Spike. "I think you need a lover to care for you Spikey."

"But I already have the Crusaders. I don't know if they are okay with this." Spike worried.

"Actually Spike we don't mind. We can add Smolder to your harem. She likes you, we like you so there's no reason to turn her down." Apple Bloom explained.

"Okay looks like that answers my question. Wanna see the rest of the castle?" Spike asked.

"Sure thing. I wish to know what else there is." Smolder said.

So the gang all went to see the rest of the castle. After a while the ponies arrived and got to meet Chip, his mother Mrs. Potts, Lumière, and Cogsworth. Celestia even told them that she was her old mentor and teacher while in Equestria. And a big surprise for Spike when he saw his old pony friends he immediately went to them and they hugged him tight. Rarity cried big tears cause she missed Spike the most. An even bigger surprise is went Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity asked Spike to be part of his harem. Smolder felt a jealous but chose to share him with Ocellus and the cmc since they part of his harem. At that time Belle and Adam came down enjoy seeing Twilight and Spike reunite with their old friends.

"So Celestia. You wanted to make amends with our daughter and son after what happened?" Adam asked.

"Yes. And when did Twilight and Spike become your daughter and son?" Celestia wondered.

"When I met them and adopted them. And since we are married now they are officially our prince and princess." Belle explained.

"Spike's a prince?! Why didn't he tell us that?! That's wonderful!!" Rarity said in excitement.

"Well he told me Rares. He told me why he's the prince of the castle." Smolder responded.

"And since we are all back on the same page as friends I want to ask Twilight this." Celestia said.

"What is it Celestia?" Twilight asked.

"Since we'll be living here from now on will you give us another chance to show that we are still friends?" Celestia asked back.

"Sure Princess. And Shining? You're still my BBBFF." Twilight said.

"Thanks Twily. Now why don't we all go enjoy our day out and reconnect?" Shining offer as everyone agreed.

They all headed out and soon began to reconnect with the ones they missed for so long.

Author's Note:

Reconnecting with their old friends and accepting the changes. Nice reunion to go at.