• Published 20th Nov 2023
  • 1,525 Views, 16 Comments

The Wedding of Reunions - Big Imagination E



Twilight’s friends felt really bad about what happened at the wedding. So they go to Belle’s world to make amends. With others too.

  • ...
8
 16
 1,525

The New Life

I bet you’re wondering how things are going for Twilight and Spike along with Cadence, the Changelings and the CMC’s. Well ever since this whole fiasco with Chrysalis they have been living in harmony with Belle and Adam. And as luck would have it Cadence and Thorax’s brother Pharynx are officially dating. When they teamed up with her to defeat Chrysalis and her army Pharynx felt something in his chest when close to Cadence. Then after 3 years he confessed his love for her and they were together since. Now back at the new castle where Thorax ruled he went out and went to Adam's and knocked on the doors. Adam opened them and smiled seeing Thorax.

"King Thorax. What a lovely surprise. You here for Twilight?" Adam asked.

"Yes. Since we've been dating after the whole Chrysalis thing it's been a dream come true." Thorax answered.

"I can imagine. Oh princess! Your king has arrived!" Adam shouted.

"Dad!! Don't embarrass me! Thorax is only a friend!" Twilight said blushing.

"Come on honey. I know you and Thorax have been dating for a while now. No need to hide this." Adam told her.

Twilight came down in a lovely purple dress and smiled seeing Thorax.

"Hey babe. You ready for our date?" Twilight asked.

"Ready if you are my lady." Thorax said as Twilight took his hand and off they went. At the same time Belle came to the doors.

"She's gonna be a lovely queen one day." Belle told Adam.

"Indeed Belle. I can see her ruling with Thorax right about now." Adam responded.


In the village everyone was doing their daily business and enjoying the sun. Of course there were some things that changed. Like LeFou was still working at the tavern but still miss Gaston since he's dead. The people still tried putting a smile on their faces but deep down were still sad. As for Twilight and Thorax they were smiling big and enjoying each other's company. Then they ran into Pharynx and Cadence.

"Well little bro! Glad we ran into you. What's been going on lately?" Pharynx asked.

"Nothing much. Just been busy being king." Thorax answered.

"I can tell. Since you are now the new ruler of the Changelings it's been tough. But im glad that whole Chrysalis incident is over. Cause I have my boyfriend spending time with me." Cadence said as she kissed Pharynx on the cheek.

"Don't you know it baby." Pharynx replied and the two made out passionately.

"Well you two certainly are in love. I just hope Shining doesn't come hunting for your head if he sees this." Thorax said.

"I wouldn't worry about it. If he did come here I want him to apologize to Twilight for not believing her about the incident." Cadence told him.

"Yeah. Even though I was mad at him for this I still miss him." Twilight replied.

"Hey don't worry Twilight. Everything is okay. You know what might make you feel better? All of us having a day out." Pharynx offered.

"That's a wonderful idea babe." Cadence replied.

"Let's go. I say we head to the cafe." Thorax said as everyone headed to the cafe for a bite to eat.

Author's Note:

I hope you like this sequel.